It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photograph of soul leaving dying body?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

anonentity

hknudzkknexnt
reply to post by anonentity

thats cool

Have you heard the idea that the soul weighs 21 grams?

en.wikipedia.org...(doctor)

www.snopes.com...

Yes 21 grams is significant, The human body holds the definition as a machine, ie. "That which elevates effort" It elevates the Elements the body is made of to do work. The way these elements are put together to make a living organism, has to be information which I guess DNA. is. The thing that animates it which might be remote has to have an interface on the physical level, which would have to weigh something with at least its physical component.
I suppose what i'm saying is that its "thoughts" that it elevates, we can see thoughts in an image scanner looking at a brain, lighting up in certain areas as it reacts to certain pictures. But the brain is another muscle, getting its orders from somewhere else, and operating in a closed system which the body is. Which interacts with fellow humans in a constructive way. If the person doesn't interact with fellow humans constructively, they will engulf the non constructive human like white blood cells do to an invader.IE attempt to heal or failing that isolate. Which would essentially train the developing psych to act more rationaly as the lifetime progresses. All the higher/ greater mammals seem to react like this, could this be construed as the type of cooporation that is required in a world after what we call death. The more I think about it the more it seems that for life on earth to develop the way it has is twofold, 1 life can develop anywhere in the universe...2 life on earth is a construct. Operating within very fine parameters The fact that the moon exists at the size and placing its in, seems like a construct, because life on earth would not have been possible if it were not so. The fact that the distance from the sun makes water fluid, I could go on but you get the gist. premise ! that life can exist anywhere, well it obviously cannot, and we are looking very hard.
So could it be that the real world civilisation exists when we have left the corporeal body, that Aliens and flying saucers are actually from this other realm, and maintaining this construct? where what we see of them, is like a bear trying to work out what a human is, if it does us no harm, that after a while we hardly notice unless your looking for them? because their is certainly a great deal of similarity between ghost sightings and Aliens. To call the Astral body, astral seems to validate thousands of years of human effort in putting up temples to map the course of the cosmos, which might be are true home, whichever nomenclature we seem to use, in whatever religion, Heaven is always out there. Because to get around the Universe, of E=MC/2 not having a body could be a handy thing.

This post really intrigues me. You're hitting on a lot of different very unconventional ideas but it's complex and ideas from a variety of angles and I'm not sure what to start exactly, to see if you will elaborate.

In some ways I see what you are saying and in other ways I want to give my own opinion but first, I'd like to see if you will clarify some things. This is just for starters...

What is this that you speak of about white blood cells? I mean, I know what they are... and there are all sorts of interesting things concerning white blood cells and the body's immunity that would be a great mystery to solve but before I go off on a tangent about fringe ideas concerning the immunity... Can I ask you to ground these statements of yours in some fact and detail? At the risk of sounding like I'm picking it apart, I want to make sure I understand exactly what you mean and where you get this information from before I question too much further. What is the connection between non constructive behavior and white blood cells and anything else you can elaborate on what you've said. If it is just a theory, then please elaborate because I'm not posting to shoot down a theory, just curious... but if you referring to some science you have learned as fact, I'd really like to know more about what you are saying here.

I do have more questions but I'm going to leave it at two issues for right now... and the second being- If the brain is taking orders from somewhere else, where are the orders coming from? How do you know the brain is taking orders from somewhere else? Somewhere else in the body?... for that would be the only way to have a closed loop system and is understandable even though I think there are a lot of unknown things about the signals coming from the body to the brain and whether or not that is all there is... Or maybe you just meant a seemingly closed loop system as far as we can tell and have some reason to think the brain is getting orders from an external source. I tend to think something is coming from an external source on various levels but before I try to put that into words without knowing the full scope of it by any means, let's just hear what you have to say. If you could clarify that then I will know which question to ask next because I have some thoughts on that as well but these are just thoughts... I have millions of them all the time and although I think that sometimes I'm onto something, there is no way I could explain it or convince anyone without grounding it in fact.... and this is why I am so interested in unconventional science. I could go on and on about what I'd like to see come out of unconventional science but being somewhat of a newb in science, I need the back ground of the obscure things that have been discovered as fact to know if it is safe ground to voice to others, I guess.

Unconventional science is real, but it is not easy to find. It's hard to talk to just anyone about it because science learned is sheltered.

It's hard enough to confirm average scientific facts in a world of disinfo and the way some seem to want to dumb us down and shelter the population from the startling reality of science.

Sorry if that was a long post, it's just that your post stood out to me and although I'm uncertain where some of what you are saying might be going, it is not a typical post that I'm used to reading.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

NotAnAspie

anonentity

hknudzkknexnt

thats cool

Have you heard the idea that the soul weighs 21 grams?

en.wikipedia.org...(doctor)

www.snopes.com...

Yes 21 grams is significant, The human body holds the definition as a machine, ie. "That which elevates effort" It elevates the Elements the body is made of to do work. The way these elements are put together to make a living organism, has to be information which I guess DNA. is. The thing that animates it which might be remote has to have an interface on the physical level, which would have to weigh something with at least its physical component.
I suppose what i'm saying is that its "thoughts" that it elevates, we can see thoughts in an image scanner looking at a brain, lighting up in certain areas as it reacts to certain pictures. But the brain is another muscle, getting its orders from somewhere else, and operating in a closed system which the body is. Which interacts with fellow humans in a constructive way. If the person doesn't interact with fellow humans constructively, they will engulf the non constructive human like white blood cells do to an invader.IE attempt to heal or failing that isolate. Which would essentially train the developing psych to act more rationaly as the lifetime progresses. All the higher/ greater mammals seem to react like this, could this be construed as the type of cooporation that is required in a world after what we call death. The more I think about it the more it seems that for life on earth to develop the way it has is twofold, 1 life can develop anywhere in the universe...2 life on earth is a construct. Operating within very fine parameters The fact that the moon exists at the size and placing its in, seems like a construct, because life on earth would not have been possible if it were not so. The fact that the distance from the sun makes water fluid, I could go on but you get the gist. premise ! that life can exist anywhere, well it obviously cannot, and we are looking very hard.
So could it be that the real world civilisation exists when we have left the corporeal body, that Aliens and flying saucers are actually from this other realm, and maintaining this construct? where what we see of them, is like a bear trying to work out what a human is, if it does us no harm, that after a while we hardly notice unless your looking for them? because their is certainly a great deal of similarity between ghost sightings and Aliens. To call the Astral body, astral seems to validate thousands of years of human effort in putting up temples to map the course of the cosmos, which might be are true home, whichever nomenclature we seem to use, in whatever religion, Heaven is always out there. Because to get around the Universe, of E=MC/2 not having a body could be a handy thing.

If you look from above at a typical street in rush hour and speed up all the traffic movement, you can see a system, when its working correctly traffic stop, people walk and a rhythm develops. If say there is an incident, that stops this free flowing rhythm. You will observe a cluster around the incident the same way white blood cells cluster around a disease or injury, it gets cleaned up and the rhythm returns. Working order is returned just the same way it is in the smaller example of the human body. You can see this same effect in ants colonies of bees etc. The pressure is there to maintain an ordered system of cooperation for the common good. If one person in the above street example, say takes out a gun and starts shooting people the same thing occurs, the gunman is killed or contained and the system is restored. So what i'm suggesting is that an intelligent person, finds there is a pressure on the individual over a period of time, to maintain the cooperation, that allows the order. This also allows for a degree of individual freedom. So if the hypothetical "real society "after death exists we've been trained for it whether we know it or not. What im saying is, If the individual is ok that is finished? he dos'n't get reincarnated.
On the other point, about the physical body getting operated like a machine, i was just suggesting that for the efficient operation, of a decaying system, there has to be something that dos n't decay at the same rate as the body, if it did we would be chaotic robots. Ask any 80 year old how old he feels inside and they always say about thirty five or fourty years, thus internally the psych dosn't seem to age at the same rate as the physical decaying system. Although to an observer it might seem so. So it might not be a great stretch of the imagination to suggest the whole point of our existence is something like a life form developing in a type of nursery. If it is a Construct it would have to be maintained as a coherent system, thus the reports of aliens taking samples etc. The question of them being human doesn't matter when any developed system reaches a stage logic and reason, intelligence suggests that the maintenance of a coherent system for life is the primary purpose.
So from an Aliens point of view, it would be like asking a child what he thinks about, something the child hasn't got any concept of, or us asking a monkey about calculus...no point.
The probabilities with all things considered make the random occurrence, of life on Earth, highly improbable without it being a "Construct". Which then begs many questions like , a construct for whom?, are we somebodies property ,etc. Lets hope its not Ming the merciless.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Cool post but the photo looks totally fake to me. Just my personal opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

JROCK2527
Cool post but the photo looks totally fake to me. Just my personal opinion.

Yeh I think its a photoshop, the real ones are bands of light, that may or not assemble.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

yeah, it kind of looks like something you would see printed on a religious pamphlet to catch your attention.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

JROCK2527

yeah, it kind of looks like something you would see printed on a religious pamphlet to catch your attention.

That's the trouble with this sort of thing, everyone has there own agenda, mostly theatrical..Money making scams. But like everything else if the Astral body does exist, Then it has to react in some way with the world we perceive. Which makes it a physical thing of our reality however subtle. Therefore it can be observed and measured.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Who have got to be f*king kidding me? LOL.. seriously? .. Seriously!?

Star for dumbest thread I've seen in months.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Who have got to be f*king kidding me? LOL.. seriously? .. Seriously!?

Star for dumbest thread I've seen in months.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join