It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Life-form caught on Camera!WTF is this!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just found these images, there is not much information about them but whatever it is in the image is very wierd!

Hope someone can help find out what these are.

My first thought was "Moth/Butterfly" BUT i cannot say for sure.

[EDIT]Even i cannot see the images now so it might be their server not being able to take all ATS's members views so i have uploaded one image to my webspace but you can see all the rest on the link under the image,you should really check them out.

Temporal Entity flying into man.

community-2.webtv.net...

Anyone heard of this guy? Been debunked or brought up on ATS before?

I have a feeling he's just trying to get something out of nothing but for Fox News to do a report on him he must have something going on.

Infact i have just googled and found out he is actually very well known and has been on air all over the world.

FOX TELEVISION NETWORK - (one hour special) - Air date in the US TBA - Currently airing on SKY ONE in the UK, RUSSIA, CHINA, AUSTRALIA, SCOTLAND, GERMANY, JAPAN, KOREA and other parts of the world.
ASAHI TV - JAPAN - Aired December 2001 / March 9, 2002 (one hour special)
FUJI TV - JAPAN - Aired February 2000 (one hour special)

And all over the internet!

He has appeared on television shows such as The Learning Channel, Geraldo Rivera, Hard Copy, Sightings, Encounters, The Other Side, Inside Edition, the BBC in London, Spanish Language programs, (Sabado Gigante-"EL Y ELLA"), and on many Network News broadcasts, ABC, NBC, CBS NEWS.

He has appeared in many UFO related magazines, America On-line, The Internet, CompuServe, Newspapers and radio talk shows. He has lectured at many conventions on the subject including, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and Mexico City.

His first hand experiences with the phenomena and background in the Entertainment Industry, lend a unique quality in presenting UFOs to the public.

Quite a feat for some little anomolies captured on camera, no one has currently been able to debunk his images and they were all captured on a Sony VX-1000 camcorder.

Rods: A Special Report
Jose Escamilla
Entity Rods/Lifeforms

[edit on 14-11-2004 by markjaxson]

[edit on 14-11-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't know about anyone else , but I'm not seeing any of your images

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
All I see is a bunch of red x's.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This looks very strange, this is the strangest UFO I've seen. I really dunno how I can explain this, it's really weird.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't understand how u other guys can't see the pics, I can see dem.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
im not seeing them either

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
They show up for me but probably cached so heres the link with all the images on.

community-2.webtv.net...

I will edit my first post to make sure everyone visits this link.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Rods have been discussed many times in the past. Try doing a search on the sight for them. Personally I think its a load of old nonsense but theres plenty of discussion both ways, on the sight and web in general

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I assume the pics that arnt showing up are from your third link you gave, I must say they are pretty strange, however I'd like to see some moving footage of this. To me it doesnt immediately suggest craft of some kind, rather an 'energy'? But then if that were so, one would expect more people to see this 'energy' if it is some scientific phenomenon as yet undiscovered.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kessel
im not seeing them either

I am using MOZILLA. They are not visible until I right click and select "view image", then I am taken to the pic, when I hit the back button I come back and the image has loaded into the thread. If you are on IE, you probably need to clear your cache.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
yea...i copied the image location in properties...they look strange..thats what id call a UFO

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I would call it a UFE, for Unidentified Flying Entity. The shape changing reminds me of the legends of sky creatures of some Native Americans.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
looks like a plastic bag to me......

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
They're called rods by the people that "discovered" them I believe.

But in reality, it would appear they are really just insects moving at a high rate of speed that leads to them being captured on film and video in that elongated manner.

That's what I hear anyways, but I've never really researched them.

X

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
These are some really interesting photos. But all they are is interesting photos of bugs! See this site:
UFO Theater "RODS"
This has been discussed soooooo many times.....

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yep, bugs.

Thought I'd seen that somewhere.

X

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It looks like a one-second exposure of a flying pigeon to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
www.realsightings.com... all day long.

I mean, why does an ET have to be recognizable??

Here's one I got myself.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
hey emily,

you start to seem a little bit retarded to me with your friggin lensflare pics.
bring on something new or stfu.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
that light up and move in an arc.

Don't be silly. This is a lifeform, alien.

Looks harmless enough, doncha think?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join