It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Paulides Contiguous Q & A Posts Archive RE: Big Foot & National Park Disappearances

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I absolutely agree . . . stealing a child is horrific . . .

though I think offering up a child for human sacrifice or as a 'meal' to such critters in exchange for occult shamanistic secret knowledge would be worse.

And that's definitely been going on for centuries among more than a few Native American tribes . . . and around the world.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Yes. That shows all the replies. But it does not marry the replies with the questions--which I think are needed for good understanding and perspective.

It would have made my copying and pasting a LOT easier if I'd thought about it. LOL. Sigh. I'd forgotten about it being an option.

In the current AMA thread, that would likely work as he is using the QUOTE function.

Thx for your tip.

I have a history of making easy things hard. LOL.

edit on 3/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Very glad you made a thread anyway since the original one was closed.

I used to think that Bigfoot was maybe behind most of the dissapearances but I know that the vast majority of people walk away from Bigfoot encounters and some of the conditions surrounding these dissapearances are so strange that there's gotta be something else more sinister lurking in the parks.

Interestingly on the Colonel Alexander AME thread someone posted about ancient legends of 'portals' in the wilderness.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
That Colonel Alexander...I don't know, but at first I was like, COOL! this guy is upper level, been around the block a few times, sure know's his stuff...but after reading his response, he pretty much shot down everybody on there personal theories involving the fringe side of things, though he did give positives for the spiritual side of things, if I didn't know any better, as if he as pretty much saying, ALL YOUR CT'S ARE NONSENSE, START LOOKING TO JESUS AND GOD, GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF THE GUTTER...
Then I saw the jesse venture episode where they jesse interviewed him, just looking at his movements and facial expressions, I was like, no way...especially the part that got me was when jesse mentioned the CT's, Col Alex made this, "ugh, another looney bin here" face...I was taken aback...and the fact that he may be in cahoots with this bigelow guy....
What I am about to say is near and dear but it can't be helped, I HAVE NEVER BELIEVED IN DISINFO AGENTS OR EVER CALLED ANY ONE THAT, EVEN OUT OF ANGER, but after seeing that interview and not to mention the ACA thread, I GET THE STRONGEST IMPRESSION THAT THIS WAS DISINFO AT WORK TO ITS FINEST DEGREE.

I didn't get any of that with DP, DP was sincere and said what he needed to and when challenged, he made it clear that his answers were the same.

Yeah I get that we got some rude people here, I laugh at those people, seriously, your a keyboard detective trying to question a detective of 20 plus years....yeah okay, good luck with that.
I can be a keyboard detective too, but I have something called, respect and I know when to shut up and when to speak up.

What say you guys?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

I want to be polite re a current guest.

I'll just say . . . I think you made some EXCELLENT points quite congruent with my own ponderings and perceptions.

I was a bit chagrinned and then taken aback and then saddened.

I noticed that he did NOT touch my question about the globalists with some quotes from them. Interesting, that.

I think David Paulides has outshown the rest--except for the terseness of his answers without disclosing a great deal of the meat most ATSers were looking for.

The current guest seems quite comfortable and verbally skilled to comment on just about anything--EXCEPT Conspiracy stuff . . . which . . . my 45 years of study would indicate . . . is either behind or AT LEAST INCAHOOTS WITH ALL THE REST of the strange goings on.

AT least David Paulides allows for a lot of such plausibilities, possibilities. The current guest shoots them down--seemingly arbitrarily automatically out of the chute and refuses to go THERE.

Very curious. IT's just inconceivable to me that someone in touch with so many key players of such high ranks would NOT know about the depth and breadth of the several hundred year long conspiracy toward a tyrannical global government . . . Therefore . . .

I think David P would have done much better here to have been more forthcoming as he was on the C2C less than 48 hours? after his ATS stint. His choice . . . his and our loss.

I never had the idea he was a disinfo agent. He seems very much to be his own person doing his mostly own thing as a retired LEO etc.

I think the more guests we have, the better we'll be able to sort of map out the lay of the land on such strange goings on. I think the disinfo agents will essentially end up standing out like a neon light sore thumb.

Anyway--much appreciate your kind comments.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Arnie123
That Colonel Alexander...I don't know, but at first I was like, COOL! this guy is upper level, been around the block a few times, sure know's his stuff...but after reading his response, he pretty much shot down everybody on there personal theories involving the fringe side of things, though he did give positives for the spiritual side of things, if I didn't know any better, as if he as pretty much saying, ALL YOUR CT'S ARE NONSENSE, START LOOKING TO JESUS AND GOD, GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF THE GUTTER...
Then I saw the jesse venture episode where they jesse interviewed him, just looking at his movements and facial expressions, I was like, no way...especially the part that got me was when jesse mentioned the CT's, Col Alex made this, "ugh, another looney bin here" face...I was taken aback...and the fact that he may be in cahoots with this bigelow guy....
What I am about to say is near and dear but it can't be helped, I HAVE NEVER BELIEVED IN DISINFO AGENTS OR EVER CALLED ANY ONE THAT, EVEN OUT OF ANGER, but after seeing that interview and not to mention the ACA thread, I GET THE STRONGEST IMPRESSION THAT THIS WAS DISINFO AT WORK TO ITS FINEST DEGREE.

I didn't get any of that with DP, DP was sincere and said what he needed to and when challenged, he made it clear that his answers were the same.

Yeah I get that we got some rude people here, I laugh at those people, seriously, your a keyboard detective trying to question a detective of 20 plus years....yeah okay, good luck with that.
I can be a keyboard detective too, but I have something called, respect and I know when to shut up and when to speak up.

What say you guys?

well....*grin*

I read half his bio and stopped at his military career and ever read the rest of the thread and didn't want to .. it was enough for me to stop...

I trust my instincts

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I wouldn't be at all surprised that your instincts turned out to be quite informative in this case.

Thx for your comments.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Is there a Ask me Anything thread with Paulides...or any soon? Just have to ask because this is some very strange and interesting stuff he is investigating...or gathering.

I have the impression david is not investigating because he always says in interviews he has no opnion or theory about his findings. Maybe he has...and I think must have, being a former cop. Anyways...

As opf late I have been listening to some of the interviews he has given and ...woww....something really sinister is going on in the national parks and forrests of the US. And it seems to be not only in the forests but also in cities.

I have the impression that there are very intelligent creatures?....responsible for what is happening. Looking at the Dennis Martin case it is as if what has happened to this poor kid and his parents had been planned very precise and with purpose. I have the feel that those respnsible have the compulsion to leave clues behind...like saying..it was me, and I know you will never figure it out. Just like common criminals have the need inside to inform somebody that they commited the crime they got away with.

More than once people, who do not know eachother but with the same surname are involved. The fact that when there is something to tell about a lifeless body...it is often about the blood...or the lack there of. That makes me suggest it has something to do with genetics or decease. The Lisa Lam case comes in mind especially with that assumption. Same with those cattle mutilations ...as if they put something in the animals blood to be harvested later for examination.

Well I can go n with some other thoughts but...wil we ever know? One thing is for sure...whatever it is doing this has no abillity to feel guilt or empathy for the pain and grief it is causing to the families and animals.

edit on 14/1/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Just got his latest book. I’m going skimobiling in White Mtns today, I’ll be bringing a transponder for sure.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I understand why this kind of data collection hasn't been done in populated areas. The near impossibility of ruling out various mundane interferences limits the ability to find cases that fit your criteria.

Are you aware of any cases of urban/suburban disappearances that seem to fit?

It seems to me that without understanding the personal belief systems and previous activities of the victims it is nearly impossible to get to the root causes. When people dabble in various occult activities, they open themselves up to vulnerabilities, for example.

While much of this is outside your specialties, is anyone analyzing the social conditions and belief system context of the victims?
edit on 17-1-2019 by UMayBRite! because: Final edit

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Just got his latest book. I’m going skimobiling in White Mtns today, I’ll be bringing a transponder for sure.

Yes, very good initiative to bring a transponder with you. Paulides also recommends a gun...and a partner to hike with. Good luck and wish I could be there with you. Here in The Netherlands we have no nature to get lost into. Just a very small flat country with no mountains and impossible to get lost into... there is always a highway to be heared and if you walk into a straight line for a few hours you will always run into some house or village.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

originally posted by: KTemplar

Yes, very good initiative to bring a transponder with you. Paulides also recommends a gun...and a partner to hike with. Good luck and wish I could be there with you. Here in The Netherlands we have no nature to get lost into. Just a very small flat country with no mountains and impossible to get lost into... there is always a highway to be heared and if you walk into a straight line for a few hours you will always run into some house or village.

I’m sorry you are not close enough to nature to enjoy it.

I went with my sister, son and a friend of his.

We did get lost (my sisters’ fault); not only did she forget the transponder, no one had a compass. No cell service as well, but I brought a hunting knife.

She would not listen to me as to where we were going, and we were about to get on the Kancamagus Highway (not a good idea on snowmobiles as there as extremely steep grades, and very icy).

Anyways, we ended up on a trail called the experimental forest, which was a magical ride thru the forest. Then she got lost again; we ended up on railroad tracks that looked like a train hadn’t been on them in decades. Then we came upon a railroad bridge, and by railroad bridge, I really mean a rusted steel frame with boards laid on the bottom and wide gaping spaces to the left and right of the boards which gave you an up close look at the river below.

Talk about horrifying! As I started to go, my son screamed for me to stop. He insisted he drive, because I hadn’t had enough experience. I knew he was right, and my nerves were too shaky at that point. So I switched with him and prayed to God, Jesus and Mary as we went over it.

The first one wasn’t too bad, but after the second, I made her stop and told her we weren’t going over the 3rd. Her response was “Ok, so you know we have to go back over the 2 we just crossed right. So we rode over the 3rd, which scared her.

I will say, even though we got lost, went over our 2 hour time limit for the rentals. It was one of the best trips I’ve ever taken. First I love the White Mountains of NH, I got to ride thru portions of them on a snowmobile, and I am so proud of my sons nerves of steel and driving skills.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join