It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Paulides Contiguous Q & A Posts Archive RE: Big Foot & National Park Disappearances

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Bo, I think it was worth it to the readers for you to post your summary and worth it to you if you enjoyed it. I think I'd find a way to do it in shorter time, perhaps pasting the whole thread to a text editor and using macros or something.

As to your jobs doing it, I only have one quibble. You edited out one member's comments as though you thought it your job to protect the Guest. But really, it's not. If ATS didn't edit it out, you should not have done so. I guarantee you everyone who read that went and found the original, lol.

As to sources, yes he was polite here, more forthcoming on C2C and more abrasive and evasive on the Amazon book comments, though one member challenged him there.

IMO, if people are going to do paranormal subjects or fringe subjects they should do a couple things.

1) THEY SHOULD NOT INFLATE, their job, their experience or their degrees. They are found out eventually and outed. It makes them sitting ducks. After all do we care if Jesse Marcel was higher up the CoC as he suggested? No.

2) IF OUTED they should own it, ask forgiveness and disclose their deceptiveness. Then people can forgive, realize they were just being enthusiastic and go back to hearing a truthful story. David P did NOT do this on Amazon and he did not do it in relation to the journal articles.

3) THEY SHOULD ALLOW THEIR RESEARCH TO TAKE THEM WHEREVER THE TRUTH LEADS. If it leads them to a deeper understanding of a topic and it turns out not to be paranormal they should SAY SO. I find it at least as interesting and informative as going into a method of 'denial' , hiding relevant but contradictory facts, and ending up being looked at as not credible. This hurts the whole field when a researcher is caught massaging the facts.

4) I believe that people who do this kind of work should set up two paradigms and talk about them both. One is that the paranormal explanation is impossible and try to figure out how what is happening, though highly strange, can be explained in a normal manner. The other is to assume the paranormal explanation IS the correct one and try to explain what would be necessary for that to happen.

For example what would be needed for BGFT to be real, to be a real animal, to be existent in single numbers in various places throughout the US. Work up a plausible scenario and then look back at it and see if it's plausible. Perhaps, for example, BF is extremely long lived and lives underground. That would account for the presence in Florida as well as in the Northwest and the absence of a 'breeding population'. Then try to consider just how long lived they'd have to be. (just a small example).

5) Though one might postulate a fringe or paranormal explanation, try to rank in in a list of plausibility. I.e. Aliens coming here might be -possible- but it would probably be far down on the list of probability so that while we can't completely discount it, we should look for higher probability explanations first and disprove them before immediately turning to a non-terrestrial entities doing secretive things (like elves).

Thanks again for doing your summary!

edit on 2-10-2013 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2013 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Maverick7

Thanks for your input.

I think your suggestions for dealing with paranormal topics are reasonable ones. Would be interesting to see folks follow them, anyway.

In terms of editing out the 2 disagreeable, cheeky posts . . . I was torn. The archivist librarian part of me would have left them in. The psychologist part of me ended up choosing to disconfirm them by leaving them out.

I felt no compulsion or obligation to include them, per se, on the thread I'd started. They were there in all their 100% unglory on the original thread. That was enough on that score, imho.

I did check with someone I respect on that score and ended up going with their suggestion that was congruent with the psychologist part of me.

I like it that the contiguous thread is essentially an overwhelmingly positive, courteous, respectful thread toward the guest.

And, now, after that section, folks can post what they wish, within the T&C on such scores.

Thx for your comments on doing such a summary. Yeah, it was a huge amount of time.

I don't relish the learning curve in learning to create such macros. I assume Microsoft Word would do it. I just have never learned to create them. Sigh.

If anyone wanted to give me a step by step in a PM, that would be wonderful.

Thx tons for your feedback.

Blessings,

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Part of the problem with summarizing is that the Guests don't hit the right 'reply' button. They need to hit 'Reply', not 'Quote'.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Bo, I appreciate your summary.. I popped in a couple of times in the AMA thread, I certainly didn't read it all but, I was able to read your entire summary..

So, are a few kind words worth the hours of labor? Only you can say..

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Great job on this thread BO, I applaud you!! this must of taken hours to do so.
--
So with everything that we have gleaned from, C2C and ATS, books and other interviews...
What would a working hypothesis be? in lull of all this, we took a giant step back and looked at all the data...

If I didn't know any better, my first impression would be this.

There is a large population of BFGTs living in our national forest. Some are peaceful, while others are considerably dangerous, those are the ones responsible for taking people and the larger clans probably go in packs which would explain the clusters of people that go missing.

They live in mountains and dug outs that seem to extended pretty deep. Masters of elusiveness.
Were these beings the sole heir of the north American continent before its discovery by the Europeans?

Native Americans have history with them, perhaps they know more then they are letting on. Everything that we have heard about BFGT was already being said by Native Americans in previous interviews, about a good 5 to 10 years ago in old BFGT docs, we are now barely coming to this conclusion.
--
OR
--
Some sort of entity running amok, much like the episode "Destination Truth" with Josh Gates, concerning the Romanian forest. Maybe BFGT is just part of it, that maybe they too know that there is something going on.
Perhaps the survivors that DP mentioned seemed disoriented, maybe being saved by BFGTs from these entities, and to protect themselves, they probably disorient those saved people to protect themselves, that might lead back to their whereabouts, like the Dogman or Skinwalkers...
---
A long time ago I was real big into the hollow earth theory, while digging around doing some research, I came across this site, it hasn't been updated for a long time, but a lot of my info came from this site as I thoroughly went through it, I came across something called the "Underground Empire".
In it, on one of the pages on one of the paragraphs (sorry can't remember, but you can read it and go through it too) It was mentioned that Mt. Shasta was riddle with caves, an entry point to an ancient abandon city, but on the way down their, you would have to go through these caves that were riddle with these snake like creatures that had access to the surface and that BFGTs were know to go into those caves and were always constantly fighting with this snake like creatures...
ufo.whipnet.org...
So a theory struck me. If these snake like beings are indeed living in these underground caves in and around Mountains and certainly Mt. Shasta, Maybe, JUST MAYBE, these might explain some of the disappearance, at least on and around the mountains, imagine it, some guy is walking along as usual, doesn't see this cleverly disguised hole, like a trap door, and BAM!! a strike so quick, like a cobra, the individual is gone, snatched up and taken, most likely food...
Like I said, a possible theory.
So, what are you thoughts? like I said earlier in this post,
WHAT WOULD BE A WORKING HYPOTHESIS on this? What would be YOUR theory on this, ultimately.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Bo - thanks for the time to do all the scripting and note taking - I know the time it takes.

Re David - It is far easier to talk than to scroll and type - far easier. Plus radio is interactive and he's not being 'challenged.'

I commend him for his commitment to answering questions as methodically as he did. I have listened to a few of his radio interviews, I find him to be a very high caliber researcher. Rather than question his answers (or lack thereof) on ATS, perhaps the disappointment anyone feels is because the right question wasn't asked. I don't feel disappointed in anything he has said or written for many reasons. I am totally grateful to having the opportunity to know his work.

He did not ask to come to ATS, he was asked and agreed and gave up two days to do it. He answered all questions politely and refused, despite being badgered, to come up with 'his pet theory/conclusion' because he doesn't have one. I haven't re-read all his questions/responses, but I bet he was asked at least 5 times to explain what he thinks is behind the disappearances.

That people on ATS would question his work when they aren't even familiar with the work he has done is ridiculous and completely disrespectful. This 'guest' was 'asked' to be here and answer questions, not defend his research and explain literature protocols he has no control over. He doesn't have a theory that bigfoot exists, he has DNA evidence that it does exist- something I'm unaware of anyone else being able to claim.

I absolutely believe he personally typed every response because when I went to order his books I sent an email to the website with a question and he replied within minutes.

I am 60 years old and for about 20 years I researched researchers. I know the time it takes to get ANY results - he has done a phenomenal job and is one of the few researchers I would gladly give my time to to help. He was a gracious guest that gave up his time and owed no one anything here. It takes time to type - is much easier to talk so understandably is easier to get into details when talking than typing. His closing comment probably took him 20 minutes or more to type - to say it would take only a few minutes.

Most people on ATS have no clue what it takes to real research - he goes to the sites (probably all travel, accommodation, food at his expense), arranges interviews, takes notes, compares data. I have done these things years back and it's very expensive and very time consuming - there are no 'jobs' and 'funding' in this kind of research - if you want to know you pay the price figuratively and literally. Then to manage putting together a book and hear people gripe about knowledge should be free is also ridiculous. We pay for food, we pay for gas - should we get free food and gas because we want to learn? Very few authors make any profits from selling books and even fewer 'get rich'. Just had to say that for the record - I see people decry all the time "oh he's selling books, must be in it for the money", "oh she's selling books, info should be free", "oh they're selling books, they have ulterior motives". I've told people before if they want someone's book and don't like the price or can't afford it - find a friend to go halfers with you or get your local library to purchase it.

Is real easy to sit in front of a computer screen and criticize - too easy - in future "Ask Me Anything" forums I would hope the mods would post protocols at the outset (not just things like 'one question per person', be polite, etc.) but to specifically insist posts be concise, to the point, polite and be focused on the guest's work, period. No challenges, no long pages of rhetoric and complaints and whining. But people will ignore the rules regardless - so those posts that are rude and challenging should be removed by mods promptly and not subject the guest to them. If you went to a seminar to hear someone speak and random people stood up and wanted to argue about this and that how annoying and rude would that be!

I really appreciate the Ask Me Anything - and the effort it takes to round up people with years of research under their belt to come here at all - for free - when they could be home with their family or doing research or anything else. Instead of complaining dig in and start adding to the information.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

THX TONS for your kind words.

I've been struggling a bit this week . . . and yesterday my X-Terra developed serious problems. Anyway. Sorry I haven't been as upbeat and kosher as I should have been. Would appreciate prayer that I get more on an even keel and become more overcoming in the priorities on my plate.

In terms of your excellent points, analysis and query . . .

I've moved a lot in the last 72 hours or so on the issue, I think.

My working hypothesis considered these possibilities:

1. Black ops programs . . . unless they are done in cahoots with the UFO critters, I doubt this one is very true--at least in most of such as David investigates.

2. Reptoids underground or otherwise . . . Perhaps . . . assuming that they are part of the fallen angels working to help set up the global government of tyranny ran by evil incarnate.

3. UFO critters/fallen angels of various stripes whether underground or not . . . I think this is the most likely. It sounded on C2C that at least in a case or 3 David may have moved toward that conclusion but be wary of truly deciding that or truly reaching that conclusion just yet.

4. Bigfoot. . . . I've believed for a long time those reports which have related folks seeing BF exiting from and going into large UFO's. It may be that the fallen angels use such critters to discomboobalate mankind as well as unknown functions at present. Certainly fear is one of the enemy's favorite tools and agendas.

I don't believe that BF is an indigenous hominid independent of the fallen angels. Not sure why. I just don't. Certainly, in addition to the reports seeing him come and go from UFO's . . .

There's the fear stuff as well as the smells . . . it just doesn't have a very 'nice' ring to it, imho. Of course nice folks can have little access to soap etc. but I think in this case, it's more than that. The UFO critters are often characterized as smelling horribly . . . and it seems that their big furry agents certainly do.

People seem very driven to concoct all manner of explanations which posit BF as well as the UFO critters as 'merely' other 'intelligences' among an endless variety--equal to us or better than us or some such. I don't buy it. Somehow it all fits into a GRAND DECEPTION and grand program to hoodwink mankind wholesale to unhealthy ends, imho.

imho..

Thanks for the honor of your asking.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

The native American history certainly includes the BF critters.

However . . . imho, folks need to keep in mind.

For centuries . . . Native American Shamen have been sacrificing to or giving their children to such creatures and "star people" in exchange for secret knowledge and miraculous occult spiritual power.

That's NOT a very nice thing to do to one's children!

And, it's NOT a very nice thing for the "star people" to request of the Native Americans as a trade for secret occult knowledge and power.

But it DOES fit the history of fallen angels perfectly.

And, folks would do well to realize as well that typically . . . the Native Americans have interacted for centuries with "skin walkers' . . . imho, another manifestation of a type of fallen angel.

Within a 25-35 miles or so . . . there have been both skinwalkers and BF sighted not that far from a Native American Baptist church, down by the river. The church has been instructed by L.A. Marzulli to take authority and quit allowing such critters to come around. Church members have also routinely seen UFO's come and go just over a major geologic feature from the church within a few miles of the church property. They plan, last I heard, to take authority over those goings on, too and stop that nonsense in there area of spiritual turf.

I haven't checked back recently to see how such plans and strategies have been going.

It is common that when a Shaman curses a home or a skinwalker has been seen to visit a place--seen usually rather ominously--it is common for the residents of the property to walk away--and if not at home--to not come home--to leave ALL their belongings in the home and NEVER RETURN TO IT. Hopefully, more and more will learn spiritual warfare and prevent the loss of their belongings accordingly.

edit on 3/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wishes

Thanks big for your kind words.

I think your points about David are wise and well put. I think, for many, even many fast typers, it IS easier to talk as on C2C--and it is easier to elaborate more freely.

I think for many, typing is not only slower and more ponderous . . . many have a wary feeling about committing things to text. It's not all that rational given how everything is so recorded but I think it's still a mentality.

Thanks for your very good analysis.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

wishes

Most people on ATS have no clue what it takes to real research - he goes to the sites (probably all travel, accommodation, food at his expense), arranges interviews, takes notes, compares data. I have done these things years back and it's very expensive and very time consuming - there are no 'jobs' and 'funding' in this kind of research - if you want to know you pay the price figuratively and literally. Then to manage putting together a book and hear people gripe about knowledge should be free is also ridiculous. We pay for food, we pay for gas - should we get free food and gas because we want to learn? Very few authors make any profits from selling books and even fewer 'get rich'. Just had to say that for the record - I see people decry all the time "oh he's selling books, must be in it for the money", "oh she's selling books, info should be free", "oh they're selling books, they have ulterior motives". I've told people before if they want someone's book and don't like the price or can't afford it - find a friend to go halfers with you or get your local library to purchase it.

Absolutely indeed. Great points. I get embarrassed by so many cheeky comments on such issues.

Is real easy to sit in front of a computer screen and criticize - too easy - in future "Ask Me Anything" forums I would hope the mods would post protocols at the outset (not just things like 'one question per person', be polite, etc.) but to specifically insist posts be concise, to the point, polite and be focused on the guest's work, period. No challenges, no long pages of rhetoric and complaints and whining. But people will ignore the rules regardless - so those posts that are rude and challenging should be removed by mods promptly and not subject the guest to them. If you went to a seminar to hear someone speak and random people stood up and wanted to argue about this and that how annoying and rude would that be!

I really appreciate the Ask Me Anything - and the effort it takes to round up people with years of research under their belt to come here at all - for free - when they could be home with their family or doing research or anything else. Instead of complaining dig in and start adding to the information.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I suggested to the management that thread members need to be trained in responding fittingly to such guests--say 1-3 lines to the point etc. And posts which did not conform to the established format would be removed immediately until folks learned and complied with the format.

That's the ONLY way to effect it. Otherwise, users will forget and just not bother and insist on doing their own thing regardless of pleas from mgmt. They MUST be trained . . . sadly, somewhat heavy handedly.

However, I don't know that ATSers would COWBOY-UP and handle such maturely. I think there'd be a lot of foot stomping, wailing, ranting and throwing dust in the air over such training efforts on the part of management.

Which means the AMA threads are right back where we started.

It's TOLERABLE to me IF folks put 1-3 lines of concise question at the BEGINNING OF THEIR POST and maybe no more than 3-7 SHORT 3-5 line paragraphs after that. But if they won't put a concise question at the beginning--then they are not showing the maturity needed nor the respect for the guests and for this format.

We are spoiled on ATS to blathering on somewhat endlessly according to our whims.

I don't think David related well to that and I doubt most guests will. The current Col is doing better on such scores but he seems particularly gifted and skilled in doing so.

Anyway--I'm skeptical that Springer et al will bite the bullet and train ATSers sufficiently to shape the AMA's into the informationally dense threads with lots of clarity moving along swiftly that they could become with a better format on the part of the users.

I think MOST guests will not handle well so much of the endless blathering by many users--some of whom almost never get to a point, much less a question.

There is also the very real thing of a wide diversity of writing and verbal skills on the part of our users.

That puts those weak in such skills at a disadvantage--however, life is that way, too.

This sort of thread COULD be a great training experience for such folks IF they had to conform to 1-3 concise lines in the beginning of their post.

And, if they were limited to 3-7 paragraphs of 3-5 lines each below that initial 1-3 lines, they'd learn by practicing a LOT MORE about saying what they want to well and briefly in such a context. THEN MORE OF THEM as well as more of the rest of us would likely have our questions answered by the guests far more often.

I have a question . . . it would be more troublesome to include in the summary. I'm not up to it but if we had a team doing the summary--it would be more durable. It has been my observation that each guest CHOOSES to ignore certain questions.

Dr Murray Banks [search Youtube] noted 40 years ago that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HUMAN BEHAVIOR WITHOUT A REASON. Every time the guest ignores a question, there is a reason. I think many times those reasons--even speculated about reasons--can be a very interesting aspect of the thread. Though I think the speculations etc. should be delayed until the summary thread. There's too great a temptation for some members to be overly tweaky to the guests about such issues . . . me included.

Vot you Tink?

Would it be useful and worth it to list the questions that seemed to be avoided for more than being overlooked?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

--
WOW! IMHO, I didn't think you would speculate all that! that's going really far out there....AND I LIKE IT.
Now that you've decided to break the ice on just how far we are willingly to go on this subject, I feel way more comfortable with you.

With that being said, lets look at another possible theory.
Inter-Dimensional.

A while ago, there was a cryptid inspired show on animal planet called, "Lost Tapes". Two of the shows had had a plot involving beings that might fit the description of what may be happening in these forest.

The Dover Demon and Jersey Devil.
We both know of the Jersey Devil, that was a famous case in the pine barrens. Of course many have stated it was a terrible birthing of something evil, others would say it was the result of the occult. But indeed something may be out there.
The Dover Demon has been described as having large glowing red eyes. Not much is really known about it, but apparently it prefers MEAT.
These two beings could be also a result of what may be going on, or at least a part of it, phasing in and out of out reality, or rather, dimension.
This would also entangle things like skinwalkers, seeing as Native Americans are the base for these stories.

This is certainly a brain teaser. DP IMHO has a great method with his 9 part criteria for what falls under his research, he may be closer to a working hypothesis then anybody out there and you know what? the scary part of it may be the fact that he may actually know what's up, but alluding to what it may be, probably in fear of ridicule and or out of respect for the families who have lost their loved ones, can you imagine if he came out with WHAT HE REALLY THINKS IS HAPPENING? that would make those families go crazy!! to know that something was stalking them and going for their children and dogs...

I like your black OPS theory, I'll add on to that, perhaps freelance, working in conjunction with sick individuals involved with the Occult. The lucky ones are the survivors, I guess not meeting certain requirements, thus living those individuals alive, or unfortunately leaving them out long enough to the point of starvation.
Those unlucky to never be found again may have had something THEY wanted.

It could be also that something or someone has determined that national parks are the perfect place to take people, as it would be looked as one of those cases on how nature is unforgiving and people die as a result of it. Sorry, but DP did a lot of research to the point that can squash that line of thinking now.

I guess my last thing would be, "The hills have eyes" theory. What if there is a band of people living in the woods, who need mates and of course MEAT. That would be something scary, I think I remember one of DPs C2C sessions that he mentions, (actually its in one of your post) that a lady turned and saw "people" behind a bush and when she called out to them they turned around and left. In other words, FERAL PEOPLE.
Maybe cast out natives? old shamans that took the dark path? I'm sure Natives had their own problems with their people. Who knows.

Ugh, ever since DP came on AMA, I've been sooooooo interested in this subject, I honestly had never known about this and it's impacted me so much that I have to just keep looking into it and wonder just really,
WHERE THE HELL DID ALL THESE PEOPLE GO? WHY THE IMPOSSIBLE DISTANCE OF BODIES FOUND??
Maybe something drained the life force from them...
Something in the woods, unseen that carries off the individual, then drains their life force, like some etheric vampire creature, massless and very fast.

Whatever the case may be, DP has literally really opened my eyes.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

WOW~!! BO XIAN.. you should get a medal for this and like whatever ATS can put on your profile for MEGA amount of work involved..

Words can not express my gratitude for the recap and making a thread that would garner open conversation on such a serious matter. Perhaps this is the seed that would grow into tree of global investigation.

I do have my suspicions, and going off Dave P. last comment to me, someone in management definitely knows WT* is up; sad that they put their jobs before integrity and love for humanity, but, they don't have to answer to me but, day is coming, they will answer.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I think David was mysteriously very reluctant to get into much on ATS. I think that was extremely frustrating for most ATSers. I think the contrast between ASK ME ANYTHING paired with 'but don't expect very meaty answers' was almost exasperating to many ATSers.

He seemed to believe that the ATS format or his time to devote to it or something . . . was not suitable for more than short answers of a paragraph or 3 long.

Have to put it in perspective,

~The amount of hours put into researching can't even possibly scrap the surface of what they've found out in a forum such as ATS, there's just not enough time unless your personal time to do so dictates such. With so much going on in his life, time is precious and what we got is clearly enough for me to look deeper into the subject.

~He's an intelligent man, and there's also a reason he answers the way he does.
~He does love people, or he wouldn't have the energy to continue what he's done for so long if he didn't. (IMHO & personal experience, there are 2 types of people; those that do something for long periods of time for money, and those who will do the same for no money because they're connected to it...personally)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wishes

If I could...

I'd give you 1000000 stars for this post...
I'll defend this thread to my dying breath because it's something personally I've been waiting for and have ranted about it more than twice.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Ugh, ever since DP came on AMA, I've been sooooooo interested in this subject, I honestly had never known about this and it's impacted me so much that I have to just keep looking into it and wonder just really,
WHERE THE HELL DID ALL THESE PEOPLE GO? WHY THE IMPOSSIBLE DISTANCE OF BODIES FOUND??
Maybe something drained the life force from them...
Something in the woods, unseen that carries off the individual, then drains their life force, like some etheric vampire creature, mass-less and very fast.

Whatever the case may be, DP has literally really opened my eyes.

Great post!

I'm in your camp as well.

logic (The 8 yr old child unable to get from point a->b 30miles turned up missing suddenly, as if the parent turned around they were gone. It is illogical.)

and

math (calculating the amount of energy to travel such a distance due to physical exhaustion from extreme altitude/weather)

do not exist in DP's world, meaning, the results of his research data fall outside of these 2 basic tools, which points to something (IMO) something technologically advanced or as you said.. etheric vampire creature, mass-less and very fast.

To steal a child from their parent(s) is nothing but the purest evil known to mankind

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It's good that the discussion is continuing as this is a very interesting topic with fascinating posts in that AME thread. However, if you're not aware, there is actually a very easy way to do what you did. If you click the little person icon on the left and click on "posts in thread" you will see all of the replies made by that person.

edit on 2013/10/3 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Good points.

I believe that Dr Jacques Vallee, Guy Malone, L.A. Marzulli, et al . . . [and myself] are convinced that the UFO critters ARE fallen angel INTERDIMENSIONAL critters. Jacques Vallee mentioned . . . evil critters coming from an evil dimension.

The Bible mentions satan "as the Prince and Power of the Air." IIRC, that can include another dimension as well as space . . . or near space around earth etc.

And certainly, there are Biblical mentions of subterranean haunts of evil creatures.

Then there's one translation of Psalm 91 that mentions Believers trampling "dragons."

I don't know that the woman seeing 'people' in the bushes saw feral people. It could well have been BF or UFO type critters that she used that label for--for lack of a better label.

I agree that DP has a good set of criteria for studying the issues. He may well have more of a guesstimate in mind than he has owned up to. He seemed to say repeatedly that he resisted coming to a conclusion or even forming solid hypotheses. I'm not so sure, however that he has NO ideas or speculations as to what is likely afoot.

A glimmer of a guesstimate could be construed as some distance from a formal hypothesis.

THX for your kind and meaty reply.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks for your kind words. It is enough for me for members to find the thread useful and worth doing.

Certainly the PTB MUST KNOW a LOT more about what's going on than anyone is admitting.

It's curious to me . . . some of the statements of the current well informed AMA guest.

It seems that regardless of how well informed an individual is . . . their narrative has at least a hole or 3 . . . or . . . at least an incongruency or 3. I forget the one that jumped out at me . . . but it was like . . . WHAT? There you said XYZ and here you're saying NOT XYZ . . . Which is it?

Then there's the number of UFO expert star researchers who have had intel backgrounds. One wonders.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think your points below are important points.

He did tweak a lot of interest up.

He does appear to be extremely caring and tenacious.

I do NOT think he's in it for the money, at all. I think he's right that he'll likely do good to recoup most of his expenses . . . maybe with some bonus or 'tip' on top of that. Depends, I guess on how well the books sell.

But I don't think any amount of money equals what he's dedicated to the subjects concerned.

Komodo

Have to put it in perspective,

~The amount of hours put into researching can't even possibly scrap the surface of what they've found out in a forum such as ATS, there's just not enough time unless your personal time to do so dictates such. With so much going on in his life, time is precious and what we got is clearly enough for me to look deeper into the subject.

~He's an intelligent man, and there's also a reason he answers the way he does.
~He does love people, or he wouldn't have the energy to continue what he's done for so long if he didn't. (IMHO & personal experience, there are 2 types of people; those that do something for long periods of time for money, and those who will do the same for no money because they're connected to it...personally)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks tons for your very helpful contributions.

Certainly, imho, the topics are well worth a lot of interest.

They may hold some keys to very profound aspects of our not distant future.

e.g.

What if . . . as the Biblical narrative seems to indicate in so many words . . .

the fallen angel, satan worshiping UFO critters . . . really are directing the human globalist conspirators . . .

and that . . .

when firmly overtly in power . . . an increasing amount of human sacrifice is DEMANDED of the global population?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join