Recurring dreams of psychokinetic powers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes, I've been having telekinetic dreams a lot the past few years. I first noticed it in 2010, where I was in the attic of an old building being taught telekinesis by two people I'd never met before (or at least recognised/remembered after I woke up). And had a few more over the years.
I first learnt how to fly in dreams when I was about 4 or 5 after one of my first lucid dreams. That was even before I knew what lucid dreaming was, and I remember struggling to explain the concept to friends and family.
Whenever I have a flying dream, I am always lucid. But with the telekinetic dreams, sometimes I don't even know I'm dreaming, and just use telekinesis in a very natural and everyday manner. And it's not until I wake up that I realise it's not an everyday thing.

It would be cool to have in this reality. Maybe one day

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

GalaxyEyes
Whenever I have a flying dream, I am always lucid. But with the telekinetic dreams, sometimes I don't even know I'm dreaming, and just use telekinesis in a very natural and everyday manner. And it's not until I wake up that I realise it's not an everyday thing.

It would be cool to have in this reality. Maybe one day

You just described my exact feeling in the dreams. It's like I don't realize I'm dreaming. It just seems so natural, and usually the dream is of me discovering/using the powers in everyday life, like it was just there.

My flying dreams are also lucid, I realize it's a dream and I want to try to fly. I never even thought about trying to move things with my mind in my dreams, that's not even that interesting compared to flying or many other things.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join