It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Recurring dreams of psychokinetic powers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes, I've been having telekinetic dreams a lot the past few years. I first noticed it in 2010, where I was in the attic of an old building being taught telekinesis by two people I'd never met before (or at least recognised/remembered after I woke up). And had a few more over the years.
I first learnt how to fly in dreams when I was about 4 or 5 after one of my first lucid dreams. That was even before I knew what lucid dreaming was, and I remember struggling to explain the concept to friends and family.
Whenever I have a flying dream, I am always lucid. But with the telekinetic dreams, sometimes I don't even know I'm dreaming, and just use telekinesis in a very natural and everyday manner. And it's not until I wake up that I realise it's not an everyday thing.

It would be cool to have in this reality. Maybe one day

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

GalaxyEyes
Whenever I have a flying dream, I am always lucid. But with the telekinetic dreams, sometimes I don't even know I'm dreaming, and just use telekinesis in a very natural and everyday manner. And it's not until I wake up that I realise it's not an everyday thing.

It would be cool to have in this reality. Maybe one day

You just described my exact feeling in the dreams. It's like I don't realize I'm dreaming. It just seems so natural, and usually the dream is of me discovering/using the powers in everyday life, like it was just there.

My flying dreams are also lucid, I realize it's a dream and I want to try to fly. I never even thought about trying to move things with my mind in my dreams, that's not even that interesting compared to flying or many other things.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Operations

Interesting to find your post. I have also had the visitation lucid dream with passed Brother In law. You seem to be able to master your dreams which I cannot. However have the recurring Telekinesis Powers which feel spectacular and very real during the dream Almost Like should be able to do when awake.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Operations

The dream could mean anything, i have had my fair share of experiences, look up dream interpretation to see if it matches anything or subject with what you felt and so on, sometimes dreams have direct meanings other times it's general but still has hidden meaning, there are ways and books to work on if you want to develop power or such.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

I agree there are some good books on this subject, Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics is one that comes to mind on the topic of powers like this but there are others.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FrostRight

Any book on the topic of these kind of powers can help, a look into psionics is also worth looking into.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Operations
So recently I've had this dream of having telekinetic powers. I concentrate on an object, then tense my core muscles, and imagine the object moving how I want it to move. Then it moves. I always feel like it's absolutely natural to have this power if you can focus on it.

Interesting.
I had a dream last night. I've not read this thread beforehand or heard about tensing muscles before.

My dream:
I was sat at a table with two other men. On the table were three or four easter eggs and I suddenly decided to try and move one with my mind.
I looked at one, focused my mind on it, tensed up my stomach and it slowly rolled a short distance and dropped off the edge of the table into the lap of one of the men.
"See I can do it!" I said excitedly.
"This time I'll keep my mouth closed." I said this to kind of prove I wasn't blowing them along.

Did the same thing on another egg. This time it happened quicker and rolled along a bit faster into the lap of the other man.

I grinned at them, focused on another egg, tensed up my gut and it shot off across the length of the table and onto the floor.

It was a really fun dream.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Operations

Weird. Objects I move in my dreams have a lag time too. It's only when I tense my core and concentrate on what I want it to do, then it moves after a second or two. I also have to use a hand, to sort of push it or manipulate it, though not touching it. Strange!

This was in my dream too. When focusing I had my hands up by my temples, facing inwards. I moved my right hand forward a little along with the focus and the gut tensing when it was time to move the egg.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Such abilities are real in certain situations, but some times it comes from bad experiences the powers, i knew a guy who said he caused a car wreck, just thinking about it, but from what i gather another person i use to know stuck mind control in him and gave him such bad feelings and dreams that this dude got his so called powers from that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join