It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering True Sacrifice: The Doolittle Raiders (thanks)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Somehow some way I am not surprised this is as far as this thread will go now on ATS.

Yeah... I'm not either... It's pretty damn pathetic to see so many people choose to ignore, and even deny, reality, in preference to alternative "theories". Apathy is the REAL problem in this country. Until that changes, as it fortunately has in the past, things will only get worst.

And a side note:
I'll admit, that I wasn't a "fan" of yours, previous to this thread. Now I feel like I've met a friend, even though we, do indeed, disagree on quite a few things. Would you mind if I add you to my friends list?

Sincerely,
Milt

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

No, I actually seen repetition and pattern in the program!!

If you say so... but I'm not buying that crap...

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

BenReclused

Somehow some way I am not surprised this is as far as this thread will go now on ATS.

Yeah... I'm not either... It's pretty damn pathetic to see so many people choose to ignore, and even deny, reality, in preference to alternative "theories". Apathy is the REAL problem in this country. Until that changes, as it fortunately has in the past, things will only get worst.

And a side note:
I'll admit, that I wasn't a "fan" of yours, previous to this thread. Now I feel like I've met a friend, even though we, do indeed, disagree on quite a few things. Would you mind if I add you to my friends list?

Sincerely,
Milt

Always loved the pre-sig "Sincerely, Milt"

Awesome someone who gigged me negative would give me a chance. Thanks and back at you. These guys are hard to fathom today. So far away yet so close to all of us.

CJ

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I wouldn't think about that too long if I were you...I hate to think what they must think about what we have done with what they sacrificed so much to give us. So instead I say we raise a glass in honor of them and what they did, and share it in the hopes it might revive that flame of spirit in someone in this day and age.
Of course, I don't have any 1800's cognac, so they'll have to settle for a mike's hard lemonade.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Always loved the pre-sig "Sincerely, Milt"

I'm honored that you appreciated that! That's not a "stamp" that I often use, but I certainly mean it, when I say it.

Awesome someone who gigged me negative would give me a chance.

I'm not giving you a chance!

I learned a long time ago that "first impressions" shouldn't be trusted. Most often, they're wrong.

Hell... If I limited my friends to those that I always agree with, I TRULY WOULDN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS AT ALL.

I got a kick out of "gigged me negative"! That sounds like something that you might have acquired from "way over yonder, somewhere". Was it?

These guys are hard to fathom today. So far away yet so close to all of us.

Not really:
1) Schools and colleges only teach "stuff".

2) MOST people never learn how to PROPERLY educate themselves, by themselves.

3) EVERYBODY thinks they're smarter than EVERYBODY ELSE. Believe it, or not, that includes me.

"Those guys" have always been around. The only difference is, thanks to the internet, we now enjoy the gift of easy access. Yippee! Fortunately, "THEY" truly are a minority. I, personally, haven't met very many. How about you?

Sincerely,
Milt

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumCypher

Orange Pelligrino and Tito's vodka here. Cheers to the last of the Doolittle Raiders!

CJ

top topics

<< 1   >>

join