It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought, on the NSA (and other corporations that hold info) and the antichrist....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wouldn't it make an awesome show (fake) for an anti-christ

if he were to convince people of his (faux) 'powers' by knowing things about you (sins, lies, cheating,
stealing, on and on, the little/big things that we believe no one knows about) and 'he' would/could
more or less blackmail you into doing his bidding, cowering, laying low or worse because of such dirty
laundry (that he has on 'you')?

Akin to the saying 'God only knows', well, in reality, no. Because of one's net history, bank history, phone taps etc...NO, not only God knows.

and it may be held against you (or many at the same time).

It may also convince even an atheist to 'believe' in a (faux) higher power because this said (charismatic) person
knows all about you.

Secondly...are we not a world community in the first place if we should keep such secrets from one another to begin with? Shouldn't we (as close ancient tribes and villages did) know what our neighbor does in the first place? Doesn't the right of privacy bring forth more sin (more likely to occur) than if we were our brother's keeper?

wondering.....no? yes? Could it fly?

will your net history (and your net history saved longgg before any whistleblowing by Snowden, Anon, etc)
be used in ways that would even shock you into believing that said person must be a messiah/all knowing?

Are we/some that gullible, culpable and of guilty conscience?

Would the show of 'his' (faux) coming be like a crapola-medium act (like Sylvia Brown) that each person's 'faults' could be fed to this fraud via an earpiece and it would seem as though they KNOW your digressions.
In result, you bow down to their knowledge and power.

Secondly...are we not a world community in the first place if we should keep such secrets from one another to begin with? Shouldn't we (as close ancient tribes and villages did) know what our neighbor does in the first place? Doesn't the right of privacy bring forth more sin (more likely to occur) than if we were our brother's keeper?
edit on 26-9-2013 by dianashay because: add more

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It takes an extreme lack of mental ability to think that the NSA is a: god, b: the devil c: that powerful.

And a completel lack of faith in the ability of humans to know the difference.

But thats religion for ya.... sinners the lot of us.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I think you misunderstood, I didn't imply they are God (or anything close to it), I implied that while they are now proven (ok, accused) to be data mining.., they must have found some indiscriminate 'dirt' on a lot of people while they weed through the many thousands of hours looking for keywords/terrorism activity. Those little extra bits of information is what I'd tend to worry about (ie: the notes or recordings still remaining from average conversations or
even conversations that give detail to activities that could/would be held against you in the future).

Not only could a person be blackmailed into a sway of vote etc, .......

Imagine if you hear booming voices alone or in a crowd....'JOE SMITH, YOU HAVE COMMITTED ADULTRY!!'. Wouldn't that person totally freak out if they were positive no one could possibly know except God/The Messiah, himself? aka, tricked into believing that person has all-knowing 'powers'?
edit on 27-9-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I guess what I am trying to say, to simplify is 'blackmail' on a mass scale (many others at the same time that may or may not think they are the only one having that done to them).

It would scare the bejeezus out of someone to know that your deep dark secrets (online or over a telephone, whether it be illegal or immoral behavior) is known by one or more persons.

*Luckily, I am single so I wouldn't have to worry about being accused of adultry etc, no am I, nor have I engaged in
illegal activity, so good luck to them on finding dirt on me. lol I'm too dull.

edit on 29-9-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I am curious in this scenario what does Jesus do with all this Technology when he (they) step on to the scene?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

dianashay
reply to post by winofiend

I think you misunderstood, I didn't imply they are God (or anything close to it), I implied that while they are now proven (ok, accused) to be data mining.., they must have found some indiscriminate 'dirt' on a lot of people while they weed through the many thousands of hours looking for keywords/terrorism activity. Those little extra bits of information is what I'd tend to worry about (ie: the notes or recordings still remaining from average conversations or
even conversations that give detail to activities that could/would be held against you in the future).

Not only could a person be blackmailed into a sway of vote etc, .......

Imagine if you hear booming voices alone or in a crowd....'JOE SMITH, YOU HAVE COMMITTED ADULTRY!!'. Wouldn't that person totally freak out if they were positive no one could possibly know except God/The Messiah, himself? aka, tricked into believing that person has all-knowing 'powers'?
edit on 27-9-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

Companies are doing this now, a lot of companies. If you have ever been arrested or accused of anything in some states (not all just yet I don't think) companies are buying the data hoping to make money on those who were innocent. It is a form of blackmail IMHO. These companies will let you "pay" to have your name removed from their records, the companies are countless. Just when you find one you realize there are several more who bought the same information. People are willing to pay the money to have themselves removed to avoid their employer, or future employer "googling" them -or just because they really are innocent. Have you typed in your name lately or gotten the spam emails? Even if your name is common that still won't protect you because employers and potential employers have other info they can type in that the average googler would not to make sure it was really you, not to mention some sites throw your lovely mug shot up too with something witty emblazoned on it like "ARRESTED!".

The idea is that convictions are a matter of public record, but the spin on it is that they put a disclaimer that says not to draw conclusions because you may have been found innocent... really? Not in this world, it's guilty until proven innocent and we all know it...

If they have the data they know the person is innocent, but they choose to blackmail them, and for this reason alone they need to be exposed and dealt with (in a firm way preferably using some sort of torture, but I am not involved in this process)...

When public records laws were made people had to go physically to a county clerk, there was effort involved. Now anyone from thousands of miles away just types a couple of words.

To get back on track with the OP... keeping what I have said in mind, once people found out what was going on (the data mining used against them) they would probably be pretty mad and the torches and pitchforks would come out. I thought the anti-christ was supposed to be well liked, if this is the case I don't think he or she would do this.

edit on 29-9-2013 by Volund because: removed how to for criminals

edit on 29-9-2013 by Volund because: clarification

edit on 29-9-2013 by Volund because: back on track

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

"I am curious in this scenario what does Jesus do with all this Technology when he (they) step on to the scene?"

Well, I would guess that JC knowing these things and being kind enough to forgive a person or even feel guilty enough to kiss-butt in order to be 'forgiven' (or even keep the secret from others) is a possibility.

^^^^^Same response to post by winofiend 's post. That is my most reasonable explanation, except the behavior would be less of a criminal activity but more of a moral one (one or more of the deadly sins and or/commandments.

edit on 30-9-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

top topics

join