It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Schwarzenegger Starts Bid for Presidency (from ATSNN)

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well, we all knew this day would come as soon as Arnie made run for Governer. New adds will start running trying to convence people that foriegn born nationals should be allowed to be president
 



story.news.yahoo.com< br /> Schwarzenegger, 57, has said he would consider running for president if the Constitution allowed but hasn't pushed for a constitutional change.


Please visit the link provided for the complete story.


This does not surprise me one bit. For many years Arnie has been seen with all the high power Rebublicians. It was only a matter of time before he made his presidential bid.

Yes, this is only start to let foriegn born nationals be president, but if it passes and it will, who do you think will be first to try?




posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
From the moment I saw "Pumping Iron," I have always thought that Arnold was the jerk supreme. He still has some of the qualities that gave me that opinion, but he has learned to soften them somewhat and his tenure as governer has been largely successful, while providing some much needed comic relief to the poliitcal scene.

None of this, however, makes me believe that the Constitution needs to be amended to accomodate Arnold Schwarzenegger. There are plenty native-born potential cadidates. We don't need to go futzing around with the Constitution.



posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
For once, I actually agree with GradyPhilpott.
While I believe Arnie is a true patriot, changing the Constitution would allow someone who has a hidden agenda to get into the White House.



posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Would he even be the nominee for the 08' ticket. I can see the big guns coming out on this one for the republicans, possibly a McCain/Guliani super ticket?



posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You don't want an Austrian as head of state.
Laste time we did, we had a parade on the Champs Elyses



posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
[edit on 14-11-2004 by intrepid]



posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
his father was a NAZI(oops, i said the 'n' word).
he has stated his admiration for DICTATORS because they started with nothing, and ended up with everything.

remember his last flick? "rise of the MACHINES". prophetic, no?

i can't believe i agreed with anything grady agrees with, either! that's three now! (the other was jesus and christmas, and the other other was that 51% of americans had TERRORIZED the other 49%).



posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Agreed. Do not change the Constitution. If we do we'll have to change the name of the White House to The Stable in honor of the Trojan horse.



posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Already have a thread on this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed




top topics



 
0

log in

join