It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have been thinking what if this world is hell.

What if before this life we lived in a perfect world a great life.

But in some way we sinned so we were sent into paradises vision of hell.

That is for the people who live in a utopian paradise this is the worst hell that they can imagine.
So In fact this is hell but relative to paradise.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Nah, compared to hell, this is paradise..

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
No - this is not Hell. One of the most important aspects of either Heaven or Hell will be memory of this life. In Heaven we will have memories of forgiven sins, in Hell there will be memories of sins committed. If there is no memory of previous sins, then whole concept of Heaven or Hell is meaningless.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

But compared to paradice is this hell

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Is this hell?

Nah.

That would be if Gore had gotten elected and kept Janet Reno in office.

Then it would have been worse than hell if Diane Feinstein was given the position of freedom of the people.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Nothing will compare to Hell. Ensure you don't have to sample it to know.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
When in speaking in the context of where u are right know planet Earth doesnt seem to be hell while it seems a little caged this is created by ourselves finding what can get us out of it is a step that many fail at.
But i think i can achive

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

...bro...how can you say Hell doesn't exist in this world...you're from the South Island...ain't you ever been to Gore??

For those not aware of what Gore is...its the town time stood still in...banjos play there...everyone is related, in that everyone probably stems from the same cousin-couple...

In fact...if you look closely on the UN List of Weapons of Mass Destruction...being sent to Gore for a holiday is right up there with VX Gas...

[Edited on 19-5-2003 by alien]

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
To get some idea what real Hell might be like, pick up and read some of the sci-fi books of the "Heroes in Hell" series. It will not be a very nice place. I once heard a preacher say something like, "I don't know either what Hell or Heaven will be like, but I do know I do not want to go to Hell."

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hell is in Michigan and believe me, it freazes every year.
What? You telling me you guys never heard of Hell Michigan, come on you other Wolverines tell em!

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
No hell is in Ohio. Gahanna is supposed to a variation of the Latin word for hell.

top topics

join