It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viktor Grebennikov and his beetle wing powered levitating platform.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

even if we talk that claim seriously...it would obviously be something more complex than simply gluing a bunch of those wings on to a platform

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It has been strongly suggested by some that the Egyptians mastered a form of levitation.

There is an intriguing passage in a history text by the 10th century Arab historian, Abul Hasan Ali Al-Masudi, known as the Herodotus of the Arabs. Al-Masudi had traveled much of the known world in his day before settling in Egypt, and he had written a 30-volume history of the world. He too was struck by the magnificence of the Egyptian pyramids and wrote about how their great stone blocks were transported. First, he said, a "magic papyrus" (paper) was placed under the stone to be moved. Then the stone was struck with a metal rod that caused the stone to levitate and move along a path paved with stones and fenced on either side by metal poles. The stone would travel along the path, wrote Al-Masudi, for a distance of about 50 meters and then settle to the ground. The process would then be repeated until the builders had the stone where they wanted it.

This is the first evidence I've heard that relates directly to this phenomenon and it would also explain why the symbol of the beetle was so important to the Egyptians. Perhaps it was the beetle that taught the Egyptians the skill and method to build their mighty architectural wonders through levitation.

Magnificent post! Starred, flagged and favored!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

Thank you very much! I hadn't heard of the "magic papyrus" .. it would be interesting if they did some how harness this phenomena ..

I do firmly believe that a lot of technology has been lost to time, I think many of the ancients were much more intelligent and advanced than we generally believe.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

antoinemarionette
It has been strongly suggested by some that the Egyptians mastered a form of levitation.

There is an intriguing passage in a history text by the 10th century Arab historian, Abul Hasan Ali Al-Masudi, known as the Herodotus of the Arabs. Al-Masudi had traveled much of the known world in his day before settling in Egypt, and he had written a 30-volume history of the world. He too was struck by the magnificence of the Egyptian pyramids and wrote about how their great stone blocks were transported. First, he said, a "magic papyrus" (paper) was placed under the stone to be moved. Then the stone was struck with a metal rod that caused the stone to levitate and move along a path paved with stones and fenced on either side by metal poles. The stone would travel along the path, wrote Al-Masudi, for a distance of about 50 meters and then settle to the ground. The process would then be repeated until the builders had the stone where they wanted it.

This is the first evidence I've heard that relates directly to this phenomenon and it would also explain why the symbol of the beetle was so important to the Egyptians. Perhaps it was the beetle that taught the Egyptians the skill and method to build their mighty architectural wonders through levitation.

Magnificent post! Starred, flagged and favored!

This seems to make more sense than ancient aliens. It would be interesting to find any other mentions in history of the magic papyrus technique? Also could explain how one man supposedly made Coral Castle in Florida maybe???

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
As interesting as this is I cannot for the life of me believe this man flew this tiny 2 square foot platform ( with iron bars at that) because it's underneath was covered with beetle wings.

Thats just Crazy.. I'd have said the guy is nuts if he told me he flew 50 miles an hour, much less 1000 miles an hour - and the bubble of energy that protects him while he flies.. sounds like a star trek deflection shield. No way I'm gonna believe that no matter how bad I want to.

I need to see a modern re-creation of this experiment before I'll think differently.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

JohnPhoenix
As interesting as this is I cannot for the life of me believe this man flew this tiny 2 square foot platform ( with iron bars at that) because it's underneath was covered with beetle wings.

Thats just Crazy.. I'd have said the guy is nuts if he told me he flew 50 miles an hour, much less 1000 miles an hour - and the bubble of energy that protects him while he flies.. sounds like a star trek deflection shield. No way I'm gonna believe that no matter how bad I want to.

I need to see a modern re-creation of this experiment before I'll think differently.

The fact remains that the Ancient Egyptians (and others) had technologies that we don't have and which have not yet been fully explained or reproduced by anyone. That is undeniable.

A guy may have floated two feet off a platform filled with beetle wings, but the Egyptians may have used the wings as a basis to create a new technology - the way that airplanes resemble birds, or submarines resemble fish. What if they made their own version of beetle's wings and hit it with a certain frequency, for example?

Here's some examples of what I mean:
Acoustic Levitation of Stone
Levitating Stone

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just spent a day reading over this guy's work.
www.keelynet.com...

The Natural Phenomena of AntiGravitation and Invisibility in Insects
due to the Grebennikov Cavity Structure Effect (CSE)

It goes on to say that the mere structure of an object affects everything around it as if it gives off some invisible waves undetectable by scientific measurement.
He used a multitude of these bug wing covers under the platform and used the wings themselves to repel or levitate by interacting with each other how the beetles levitate.
He reckoned that his levitation platform could bend time and space whilst he was flying through the air and onlookers would see if they saw him, a white disk, an abnormal transparent moving cloud, or a metallic disk.

Mind food to say the least, and we need to rethink what the ancients knew about pyramid technology and confirm that they where build using levitation.

Apparently his work was taken from him by the US while he was in a concentration camp working on his findings.
edit on -050009America/Chicago8pmth1393008 by OmegaSynthesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

That is utterly fascinating -- I will be reviewing your links.

Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

antoinemarionette
The fact remains that the Ancient Egyptians (and others) had technologies that we don't have and which have not yet been fully explained or reproduced by anyone. That is undeniable.

No they did not, that is undeniable.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This beetle wing levitation is ridiculous. The idea it could be static electricity to does not match what this fraud claimed he had achieved. He kept the species "secret" because it would expose him. There is no secret, any expert can look at the wings and tell you the species. No one with any intelligence would give this enough attention to do so though.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

JohnPhoenix

You may know some people that talk so fast that you can't understand them. Well, there is also people that listen so fast that they can't understand you. I'm not taking a jab at you, I'm just asking that you might want to listen a bit slower partically at mark 2:26 forward on the first video. Remember that this speaker is speaking in English from his own research coming from a Russian doctor's work that has been translated. He says that "it" travels at 1000 mph - the vibration of the wing is the way I took it. Still can't comprehend that? How fast does a humming bird's wing move? It looks like a blur too.

Another thing to note is that if you pay close attention(or look real slow) at mark 2:45 forward, is the rendition of this platform. Note first the switches on the handle bars, now look at the base of the handle bars. Looks like two insulators, possibly a battery? capacitor? The switches definitely are electrical. It would be slightly difficult to "re-creat" something if your not quite sure what was created first.

As far as the bubble of energy? I'm not there yet but 'deny ignorance', I'm still open to any thoughts.

OccultRazor
This beetle wing levitation is ridiculous. The idea it could be static electricity to does not match what this fraud claimed he had achieved. He kept the species "secret" because it would expose him. There is no secret, any expert can look at the wings and tell you the species. No one with any intelligence would give this enough attention to do so though.

OccultRazor, I'm surprised at you! You've been here at ATS for quite a while and I've always had interest in your previous post and threads. Your taping the lid closed on your box!
Why can't this be a form of levitation - I mean magnetism - excuse me, static electricity? I'm open.

On the "secret" part, again the speaker is going from somebody else's research that had to be translated for us common folk. Expand your horizon a bit. How many "experts" were out there looking at bugs 70+ years ago? Do we still know of every winged creature that exist on our world? Is any of this really relevant to this topic?

..I may not be intelligent but I am getting smarter!..

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hey Miniatus,
I covered these exact vids roughly 2 years ago on a similar post, that eventually went dead after page 2. I personally do not have access to any water beatles and could not get access to any, and I figured this would be the next step. FOr some of us here to independently verify that these wings indeed produce odd phenomenon like seen in the vids.

Sadly, I predict this thread will also die after page 2 like my last one. But that is the next step. Locate some beatle wings.shells, make a vid, post here showing any results. After that it would be up to indy experimenters to recreate this fly contraption using a bunch of wings, or seeing what the surface of these wings looks like and manufacturing surfaces with the exact specs to again see what happens.

Good luck in your quest

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If this is real and it very well could be, all the details are lock in a vault under the pentagon. Move along nothing go see here.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

The reason it can not be static electricity is due to the outrageous claims made. Could it be possible the simple small experiments showing the beetle wings pushing each other was caused by static electricity? Sure. I'll bite on that. I find it very unlikely, but possible as a wing weighs probably .05 grams. Once you talk about lifting a person, on a heavy platform, you are talking hundreds of pounds, that would require 500,000 or more beetle wings. Did he go kill 500,000 beetles? The very idea is preposterous.

Now let's add in the kicker. The effect only works because you have one wing on the bottom, pushing up the other wing. If you put one magnet on the ground, and then place another magnet on top it's certainly possible to levitate the top magnet, but if you duct tape them together they will never BOTH levitate simply because you attached them together.

If you look all the beetle wings are attached to the platform (out of view of course). The only way the effect could be caused by static electricity would be by having one set of wings on the ground, and another set on the bottom of the platform being lifted by the bottom set. That clearly is not the case as is proven by the image of him levitating.

Now let's look at height. When the beetle wings are interacting in the video, the wing is only lifted a few centimeters. Adding more weight (him and the platform) would cause that distance to lessen, not increase. So if the beetles can only lift a light wing a few centimeters, how is it lifting him several feet?

Everything about this is illogical and screams hoax. If you have any more questions just ask.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

geo1066
Remember that this speaker is speaking in English from his own research coming from a Russian doctor's work that has been translated. He says that "it" travels at 1000 mph - the vibration of the wing is the way I took it. Still can't comprehend that? How fast does a humming bird's wing move? It looks like a blur too.

That would make sense. However that is not what is meant. Viktor Grebennikov claimed he was flying 1000mph over the Russian countryside on the platform. Now do you see why this is a complete hoax? By the way, Mach 1 is 760mph, meaning if he was telling the truth he would have broken the sound barrier and created sonic booms, which he never mentioned because he never went that fast and he had no idea what a sonic boom was due to never having heard one.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04
reply to post by geo1066

The reason it can not be static electricity is due to the outrageous claims made. Could it be possible the simple small experiments showing the beetle wings pushing each other was caused by static electricity? Sure. I'll bite on that. I find it very unlikely, but possible as a wing weighs probably .05 grams. Once you talk about lifting a person, on a heavy platform, you are talking hundreds of pounds, that would require 500,000 or more beetle wings. Did he go kill 500,000 beetles? The very idea is preposterous.

Now let's add in the kicker. The effect only works because you have one wing on the bottom, pushing up the other wing. If you put one magnet on the ground, and then place another magnet on top it's certainly possible to levitate the top magnet, but if you duct tape them together they will never BOTH levitate simply because you attached them together.

If you look all the beetle wings are attached to the platform (out of view of course). The only way the effect could be caused by static electricity would be by having one set of wings on the ground, and another set on the bottom of the platform being lifted by the bottom set. That clearly is not the case as is proven by the image of him levitating.

Now let's look at height. When the beetle wings are interacting in the video, the wing is only lifted a few centimeters. Adding more weight (him and the platform) would cause that distance to lessen, not increase. So if the beetles can only lift a light wing a few centimeters, how is it lifting him several feet?

Everything about this is illogical and screams hoax. If you have any more questions just ask.

That's all coming for what we know and think are the rules of science.

There very well may be forces at work that we are unaware of.

For example, maybe you only need an X amount of wings(say 100-500) to create some sort of strange magnetic anti-grav orb that is created by a matrix of these wings all working in tandem. So you wouldn't necessarily need 500,000 wings to get an anti-grav effect

Much is still unknown at this point until somebody here, actually gets off their damn chair, finds some beatles wings, does some experiments, and posts a video here. I already went to my local ponds/parks with a net and failed to get any beatles. I did find a local big brown beatle, however its wings failed to produce these effects so maybe it has to be water beatles or specific kinds.

Regardless, you can't say this is all BS, because we just dont know whats at play here.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It wouldn't be hard to amass millions of scarab wings and shells in ancient Egypt now would it?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominicus

Yes, beetle wings make magic anti-gravity orbs. How could I have been so naive. You convinced me. Someone tell DARPA, we don't need any more research, we have magic beetle wings.

Seriously, you lack any and all knowledge of science (or logic). Go enjoy.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

OmegaSynthesis
It wouldn't be hard to amass millions of scarab wings and shells in ancient Egypt now would it?

No. Even easier to get 2 wings and prove this wrong. Or right. Wonder why no one can prove it right when it's so easy to do ....

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Yes it's so easy in this day and age of ignorance. Only a fully self sustaining civilization would be able to uncover the enigma behind it and scribe it into the walls for the world to see; selflessly.

The reason nobody knows is because we were never taught, or even given a chance to understand, sort of a mass manipulation of what you are supposed to know.
Mainstream science wont even acknowledge and allow 'normal' people to see the ramifications of this sort of subject because it would allow each person to study magnetism, electrostatic energy and become self sustaining by discovering, wait for it

Free Energy

Some people just don't get symbolism when it stares them in the face or their ego fears a tad of truth.
It is the shape of an object that affects its environment, micro to the macro.

If you study yourself and uncover things on your own, only you are deserving of what you may find as opposed to having everything handed to you on a silver platter. Try to share your inventions and you get snuffed out, branded a hoaxer and forgotten.
In this world you are subjected to millions of lives lived, their knowledge and wisdoms, and can craft your own path in their likeness with your own aspirations of greatness or you can be a slave to the system, living in a prison of your own choosing.
edit on -050009America/Chicago5pmth1393005 by OmegaSynthesis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join