It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says: "We're Now Only Five Days Away From Finishing The Job"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Ah, another intellectual on ATS. :: Laughs ::

On topic:

Obamacare isn't a good idea. People are already starting to see and feel the ill effects. My grandmother is one such person. She is, or shall I say was, middle class. Since her husband died, she's been living on a very fixed income barely scraping by. She's on various medications she desperately needs. And since Obamacare was announced, she can no longer afford her medication forcing her to choose between what she must have and can't live without.

Plenty of her friends are in the same boat.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

The devil is going to be in the details. A 5k deductible before insurance kicks in is little better than not having insurance, if you are poor. But, it really depends on how it is set up in the plan. I haven't tracked down any deductible amounts for any level of plan yet, so that is something I'm very interesting in seeing.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

What's he been doing since he took office ? Destroying the United States and our constitution.
We're finished see. That's the way it is see. Coitens dat's what is. It's coitens i tell ya's..
edit on 26-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
Would you like cheese with this whine..Gawd the right sounds like a child kicking and screaming on the ground when it doesn't get it's way. The majority of Americans want this, otherwise he would not have been re-elected...but you feel like it is going to be the end of the world.

BECAUSE REPUBLICANS ARE A BUNCH OF DRAMA QUEENS...

Touchy today ?

How come the 100% Democrat owned PPACA forgot to subsidize the co-payments and those God awfully high deductibles !!

That alone will kill millions.

P-iss
P-oor
A-ll
C-orporatist
A-genda

Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven forgot to use birth control

top topics

<< 1   >>

join