It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know a cancer diet .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I will keep Ann in my thoughts and prayers and will be here for you as this continues.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you very much Nightstar, as i said before i am a great believer in prayer ,and thank you for caring.

illece

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The Budwig diet.
Google it for more info, but here is how to do it.
It's very simple

www.budwigcenter.com...

Also, only fully organic food. No processed wheat.
Brown rice. No processed sugar.
A little organic cane sugar once in a while, or honey, are OK.
Nothing with high fructose corn syrup in it.
Also, she's better off eating cooked from scratch. As in, nothing canned.
If you want beans, but them in a bag and cook them yourself.
Processed foods are full of salt and sugar and hfcs and msg and Gmos.
Cook from scratch.

edit on 9/30/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
"The Gerson Therapy" can cure cancer. Sodium ascorbate liposomal vitamin C is also a good option. There was a thread on here about it containing the recipe. Chemotherapy is unacceptable. Go the natural route and heal yourself while gaining the knowledge to help heal others.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

NautPsycho
"The Gerson Therapy" can cure cancer. Sodium ascorbate liposomal vitamin C is also a good option. There was a thread on here about it containing the recipe. Chemotherapy is unacceptable. Go the natural route and heal yourself while gaining the knowledge to help heal others.

Don't ever tell someone that chemo is unacceptable! It saved my life and the lives of other ats members as well. It very well could save the life of someone else. There are no gaurentees with alternative or traditional methods. I have said many times that I would choose an alternative treatment if I ever got cancer, but when the time came, I changed my mind in a hurry. I knew that millions of women have been saved by chemo and radiation and are still alive even 20 and 30 years later. I knew women personally who survived. I'm telling you, when you have an aggressive cancer, the thought of simple herbs or just diet didn't sound powerful enough to me. It was a personal decision that I made and it saved my life.

Some of the ladies I was recieving chemo treatments with ate healthy and organic foods and exercised and were shocked that they had cancer. Of course eating healthy is important as well as exercise, but it doesn't gaurentee that you won't get cancer. That is the sad part...no one is safe, no one knows whether or not they will get cancer. If they do, there are traditional and non traditional routes they can go and it is a very personal decision. But please, do not sway someone against a method that may work and save their very lives.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

NautPsycho

I'm really getting angry! These people coming on here with their "cures for cancer", telling people all this BS about ignoring your doctor and chemo is unacceptable etc! Let me ask you this....do YOU have cancer? If you DON'T have cancer, then you have no reason to tell people what is and isn't acceptable. Do you have proof of this "Cure"? If there were a cure for cancer don't you think people would be all over it?

I have no problem with looking into new things and trying natural remedies......as an addition TO real treatments, WITH your doctor's approval. But these things do not CURE cancer..... If they did, do you really think people would CHOOSE chemo and radiation??

NO...they choose those treatments, as hard as they are, because they are the CLOSEST thing to a cure we have right now. As I said, I would not be alive right now if I had not listened to my doctor and did chemo. If I had wasted time with an unproven" cure" I would have DIED. Most people who get diagnosed, don't have the luxury of time.

I mean, it is ridiculous, people coming on here saying
"heal yourself"
"cure yourself with laughter"
etc etc

Yeah....and unicorn horn powder and butterfly wing oil and magic pixie dust....sigh

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Anne, I hope you have a comfortable and pain free day ( as much as can be) ....many are praying for you. I told my family and friends and you are in their prayers and thoughts too. My sister brought you up at her church so her whole church is praying for you. Whether you are religious or not, it is positive energy going towards you, and that certainly can't hurt

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

stealthykat thank you and your family for putting Ann in your prayers,it is really appreciated ! P lease continue to do so the positive energy of prayers i believe is a great healer.

thank you illece

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII
[mor
Thanks for your answer Ptolemy will read the link you gave .
illece

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

illece

stealthykat thank you and your family for putting Ann in your prayers,it is really appreciated ! P lease continue to do so the positive energy of prayers i believe is a great healer.

thank you illece

It certainly is! How is she BTW?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Sorry for not replying sooner ,but have been helping son to look after the little ones he is using a lot of his time trying to raise money for treatment as national health will not pay for experimental treatment.
Last night it did not seem as if she would be well enough to start chemo but her mum who is there until son goes back later in the week says she is starting course this afternoon ... Great news.
illece

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join