It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cause of cattle mutilations in the southern United States?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

cavtrooper7
No, it 's happening out of Dulce base. At least that is what a Ranger friend told me.

Does your ranger friend work at Dulce? What do they do at the Dulce base and why are there cattle mutilation all over the world.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You have an interesting theory that wouldn't hurt looking into, however I am a bit skeptical considering a full grown cow can weigh well over a thousand pounds. A big deer may weigh up to 200.....There's a considerable difference there, and many cattle mutilations tend to occur at night ...reportedly. Living in an area that has a large population of eagles I have heard of pigs and even cats and dogs being attacked but never cattle....but then again that isn't to say it has or will never happen

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Not a theory but just a thought, a tangent. Sorry, not trying to derail.

After watching a pile of shows on this (expert-mode
) one thing gets me upset. This livestock is raised by farmers and ranchers. Generations of them. They live with those animals. They watch them come into the world and leave the world. They see predation from many sources. They might as well have a Phd in what can kill their animals.

Yet their opinions are poo-pooed by so many. If their cow was killed by a coyote or scavenged by jays, they would have seen that scenario repeatedly in their lifetime. They would know what that looks like in two seconds. So when a rancher says he cannot figure out what killed his animal (cattle mutilation) why is he suddenly relegated to a moron?

I have no clue if it's UFO's, black helicopters, chupacabras, or whatever. However, I am far more likely to trust the man on the ground who lives the environment 24/7 than some goomba behind a government desk reciting nonsense off a policy paper.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

The classic signs of animal mutilation would include the following:

The removal of eyes, udders and sexual organs very cleanly with surgical precision.
The removal of the anus to a depth of around 12 inches similar in appearance to surgical coring.
The removal of the lips and/or tongue deeply cut out from the throat.
The removal of one ear.
The removal of major organs (such as heart or liver) with no obvious entry/excision marks. Often, if the heart is missing, apart from no excision wound, the Pericardium will still be present and intact, with the heart missing.
The stripping of hide and flesh from the jaw and the area directly beneath the ear to the bone.
The removal of soft organs from the lower body.
The presence of incisions and cuts across the body that appear to have been made by a surgical instrument.
Unexplained damage to remaining organs, but no sign of damage to the surrounding area.
A lack of predation signs (including teethmarks, tearing of the skin or flesh, or animal footprints) on or around the carcass.
Lack of obvious scavenging.
In many cases, a draining of the majority of blood from the animal. What blood is left exhibits color anomalies and may not coagulate for days.
The animal will appear 'dumped' or dropped in a secluded area, with no animal, human or vehicle track(s) leading to or from the site. Some have been found draped over fences or in treetops.
The ground under the animal appears depressed, as if the animal was dropped on the site from a height leaving an impact crater.
The animal's bones found to be fractured with injuries consistent with being dropped.
Strange marks/holes in the ground around the carcass.
Other cattle avoid the carcass and the area where it's found.
Eyewitness reports of aerial objects in the vicinity of cattle at the time of an animal going missing.

These indications are what researchers and farmers have witnessed first hand and personally I don't think birds are responsible. Some cases have been reported in the dead of night (pitch black), farmers with years of experience have found these animals and I would tend to think they would know if a bird(s) had killed them.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Could be possible. It is more believable than Aliens and whatnot.

Having seen my fair share of dead cows, I do notice that most prey will eat the anus, lips, ears, eyes, etc first.

The belly area around the groin, the skin seems thinner there - so it would make sense that they would dig into that area first. They'd munch on the organs.

Even seen vultures cramming their heads into openings to dig deeper for that tasty morsel they favor.

Majority of the times, I've never seen blood like one would expect.

The only time I noticed a lack of predators was when I came across a dead cow. She probably died while giving birth or had a disease. Either way, she was on her side - belly split open. You could see the calf that didn't make it.

There wasn't blood or evidence of an animal attack. Even my dogs didn't find it appetizing.

I think most of the cattle mutilation stories are exaggerated by lonely cattlemen.

As for the blood taking longer to clot or not clotting at all - when blood is mixed with tissue fluids, who knows how it will react.

Dried blood can crystallize. That is normal.

Remember, animals are nasty when they eat:

Blood info Link
edit on 27-9-2013 by ChuckNasty because: added link and other stuff

edit on 27-9-2013 by ChuckNasty because: fixed error

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The eagle immediately attacked the Vertebrate.

In the next pic you can see the deers back legs go out and limp. Paralyzed him.

This would be obvious to the cattle owners and vets!

edit on 27-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: Paralyzed him.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Hyena looks like he was just checking a prostate for a bud!!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think most cattle mutiliations are done by black ops, and underground bases/experiments.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

ChuckNasty

I think most of the cattle mutilation stories are exaggerated by lonely cattlemen.

Quite possibly the most stupid thing I have ever read on ATS!

How insulting to an entire profession can you be to try and legitimize a debunking agenda?
edit on 27-9-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

olaru12

ChuckNasty

And your statement of an opinion, is mine. !

Dumb.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Cattle mutilations is such an odd and intriguing tangent of the ET phenomenon. No matter the actually reasoning behind this weird subject, why cattle? Has there been cases of goats or sheep, or any other type of livestock?

*Quick search and it appears, other livestock have been mutilated as well.

Ok, then I go to my next thought about this subject. If it is ET in nature, than why have not humans been found in this similar fashion?

*Just looked up, hmm guess there may be some cases.

This is why I love ATS, my two thoughts on the subject were created/inspired by this thread and with the handy dandy power of the web I can now look deeper into this subject.

I find it very odd, no matter what the answer is to this i.e. Black Ops, ET, crazed surgeons, deliberate hoaxing, ect.

It is just so darn odd.

As to the evidence captured of the first documented predations of a Sika Deer by Golden Eagle in the Russian Far East, that is quite amazing to look at. It does pose a possibility as to an answer to this anomaly but I am in no way versed enough within the subject to state whether it is an answer or not.

Walking mountain sides around my neck of the woods, you rarely find full carcasses as all the animals drag it apart. So that aspect about the cattle mutilations has always been intriguing to me. I guess the cattle are found too quickly for other animals to begin to scavenge.

There is definitely a lot of meat to chew on about this subject matter. Pun intended lol.

Thanks for posting Op, S&F.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

olaru12

ChuckNasty

How insulting to an entire profession can you be to try and legitimize a debunking agenda?
edit on 27-9-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

To answer your addition...

How do you come to terms that I am insulting an entire profession?

The statement of, this is the part where you learn to go read and not get over zealous, most cattle mutilated stories (this is referring to those who ACTUALLY gave that story) are exaggerated by lonely cattlemen (this is the part where a normal person would conclude that THIS statement was referring to those who ACTUALLY gave the story are indeed lonely).

If ALL cattlemen stated that aliens mutilated my cattle, then your statement is true.

Since ALL cattlemen don't state this, and haven't as much as the 80's, then it NEVER targets the entire profession.

You sir... Well, are gifted in ways I hope my kids never are..

Good day.
edit on 27-9-2013 by ChuckNasty because: added to

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Since I am agreeing with the OP in a way and only provided my REAL LIFE experiences, with a dash of fact, you choose to deny the possible truth.

Post some facts, or experiences, then maybe I'd believe your way of thinking.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

No he was a group that served in School of the Americas in the 80s that were cutouts from 2/75.He participated in REX 84 and explained the COG plan.
His claim was that Dulce was a black MILAB,no aliens,that was a cover.
I can't confirm jack of course but he wasn't big on BS.
He did say Greys weren't from our dimension.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Its somewhat outrages that the mutilation cases are immediately brought in connection with "E.T. visitation". It is the least probable and likely scenario if one was to investigate the strange phenomena.

The FBI did a thorough investigation though which concluded:

... that mutilations were predominantly the result of natural predation.

Although one must add that there were several anomalies that "could not be accounted for by conventional wisdom."

Missing or mutilated mouth, lips, anus and genitalia are explained as:
Contraction of missing/damaged areas due to dehydration.
The actions of small scavengers and burrowing parasites seeking to enter or consume the body in areas where skin is at its thinnest.

Missing/mutilated eyes and soft internal organs are explained as:
The action of carrion feeding insects such as blowflies, and opportunistic or carrion birds such as vultures and buzzards which are known to direct themselves toward an animal's eyes, and to enter the body through the openings of the mouth and anus in order to feed on soft internal organs.

Absence of blood is explained as:
Blood pooling in the lowest points in the body where it will break down into its basic organic components.
Blood that is external to the body, or in the area of a wound being consumed by insects or reduced by solar desiccation.

Surgical incisions in the skin are explained as:
Tears in the skin created when it is stretched by postmortem bloat and/or as dehydration causes the animal's hide to shrink and split, often in linear cuts.
Incisions caused by scavengers or predators, possibly exacerbated by the above.

So it seems we are close to finally solving the mystery, if we haven't already, and what remains is an urban myth that will not disappear anytime soon due to the extend of misinformation on the web.

edit on 27-9-2013 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

ChuckNasty
reply to post by olaru12

Since I am agreeing with the OP in a way and only provided my REAL LIFE experiences, with a dash of fact, you choose to deny the possible truth.

Post some facts, or experiences, then maybe I'd believe your way of thinking.

I don't care what you think....I'm just a lonely old cattleman that is just seeking attention.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Biigs
reply to post by Grimpachi

Was anyone actually looking for bird poop? Which is all over the deserts by the way. Also if the carcass isnt found like an hour after, evidence is being swept away with winds, dried and baked by sun, distorted as any combination of those by the hour.

Insects have been used for 'cleaning' wounds and eating specific parts of meat, its a cocktail of possibility's that could result in the rear phenomenon thats taken people straight to aliens and their UFO saucers.

This definitely not birds, or bugs, or animals. I have been to a couple these. Horse and cattle and it is very strange. No bugs, not even magnets or flies, no blood. Laser used wounds coterized. No prints none, they were dropped where they laid. Weird chit.

I got no idea accept it came from the air whatever it was. Freaky freaking stuff. Toungue, an us, eyeballs and lips all taken.

It was real strange.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Question about your experiences. I only had one that was odd like that. The one thing I remember was a lack of funk. The ones that you noticed - did they stink like normal dead things do?

The normal looking dead cows, I could always smell them hundred yards away, some further than that. When I get to those, they were covered in bugs and I usually had to run my dogs off cause they thought it was a buffet.

Just a question.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join