It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians need to have the Holy Spirit experience. It changes Everything!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

You've described your experience and haven't fully explained how you achieved it. You go on to denigrate those who you feel haven't shared your experience yet are in places of authority in the modern church.

All I did was Love God, follow the precepts of Christ, get Baptized, then eventually the Holy Spirit experience happened. A gift of Grace!!!!

It is true, many hold positions of Authority that shouldn't. Ego death is necessary to be selfless and Spirit is needed to be nonjudgmentally Loving. The letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth Life. Too much letters, not enough Spirit.

What are your spiritual gifts? Do you speak in tongues? Can you translate when someone else speaks in tongues? What say you?

No tounges. Tmelessness, Peace, the Now, No Judgment, Love of all, Transcendence, Bliss, Joy, ability to share that the point of Christianity is Ego Death/Union/Enlightenment, Empathy, Knowing others better than they know themselves (as far as how the ego operates and why they are unhappy), and a few others. Cool stuff!!!!

reply to post by Night Star

There will always be suffering. When you lose someone close to you and grieve there is suffering from that loss, etc.

Death is normal. Its the end of living in the realm, and returning to our origins. Death is the end of suffering. I recently lost a cousin and he was suffering with addiction and is now free of that.

You have had a pre-birth memory and know that we are far more than just a physical body. Why would you, before this Christian experience have feared death before???????

It was the Holy Spirit experience that gave me access to pre-birth memory. For all I knew before then, it may have been that w are just this and who knows whats after. Now there is a knowing that we continue.

reply to post by winofiend

I don't seem to recall how jesus had this intention. Hmm, I thought jesus cast out posession. Now it seems he is posessing people. Oh my. Has he become a demon? Jesus christ!!!!!

It says in the Bible, Jesus is saying the he will send us the Spirit to indwell us, comfort us, and make us selflless/egoless, Christ-like.

Cavities require a dentist. Physical maladies require doctors. Broken car requires mechanic. Spiritual path requires a teacher and Grace activated.

But you christians, go for it. Make it up as you go, no worries. The human brain is an amazing thing. As long as you realise that everyone else is fine, and we are not seeking 'enlightenment' through your christ posessing us and converting us into robots..

Make it up? Okay....... The indwelling of the Spirit experience is 2000 years old and there are tons of historic testimonies describing this.

Perhaps robots exist prior to Enlightenment. At least speaking for myself, prior to this experience, I was a robot. Completely Unaware of awareness, the source of thought, The Now, Transcendence, Vices vs virtues, the inner channels in mankind, the cause of all evil being the ego and body complex.

If we read about "unsprititual robots", interestingly Buddhism, Hinduism, yoga, and a number o mystical branches seem to appear on the internet all saying that prior to Enlightenment people are robots. But that's not for me to judge, I love all you guys equally.

reply to post by NiNjABackflip

I have the exact same experience when I'm snowboarding or surfing or climbing a mountain. It's a good feeling to be sure.

Not the same. Ive done both. During these two, I'm aware, vivid, alive, everything is fast, yet I seem to be slow, completely in the moment, etc.

The Spirit experience, is literally like someone turning on the Light switch for you to see within, Bliss pouring out of a heart that blooms like a flower, seeing into the astral/spiritual realms, empathy turned up to 100. Imagine feeling what you do when you snowboard/surf/climb, but having it 24/7 for the last decade, along with about 20 additional faculties that won't be found in what you describe.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join