It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenya: Samantha Lewthwaite Hunted By Interpol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I just came across this on Yahoo and found it interesting.

Link

i find it interesting because this Red notice is issued now after she was apparently not involved in the recent massacre..

with a little more digging i find out she attended the school of oriental and African studies in London... Now this is mere conjecture on my part but i am pretty sure that school in particular would be of interest when it comes to SIS recruitment.....

It's my opinion that this individual has some kind of ties to the intelligence world, lets face it..... it's very convenient that she was off the radar for 6 years only to show up in Kenya with ties to Al Shabab... obviously this is guess work on my part but when you add in that her husband martyred himself all the pieces begin to fit a little too nicely... Being the Widow of a martyr would be a very effective way to build trust..

what do you guys think? is she just a women who decided to become a terrorist or is there something else going on?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There is no way she was working with SIS, liker her now dead husband, she was a radicalized terrorist , it happens even to educated western individuals.

Also she has not been off the grid for 6 years, I had heard of this woman before she was implicated in this attack through my reading of the 7/7 attacks, she is actually quite high profile having sold her story to the press. She has also been popping up quite a bit in relation to various terrorist incidents with links to Al-Shabaab

The fact that she now has a Red Notice is no surprise, the British have been hunting her now for a while.

sorry but she is not a spy.

The widow of one of the UK's most deadly terrorists does not make a SIS officer
edit on 26-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Lindsay was a convert to Abdallah al-Faisal and Asmantara said he completely changed in his radicalization. After the Piccadilly tube was attacked by Lindsay she issued a statement " Jamal is accountable 100% for his actions and I condemn him with all my heart for what he has done" adding " Myself and my children will pay a heavy price for his atrocities-someday I will have to tell them what their father did"

Are we talking about the same person?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

If by Lindsay you mean Germain Lindsay then yes we are talking about his widow

She sold her story to the press for thousands at the time and since then her name has bee popping up in a few incidents related to Al-Shabaab.

she might not have anything to do with this incident but she is wanted in connection with another crime that took place in 2011.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Interesting. Seth Jones interviewed her in 2012 and no mention of her being wanted as a material witness or suspected of any wrong doing. Perhaps I have the date wrong-it's just notes.

House Of Commons Report of the Official Account of the bombings in London is about as bland of a report I have ever seen. However, this

"Lindsay’s behaviour thereafter became increasingly erratic,

He began associating with petty criminals.
Police investigated a report of an aggravated burglary on 27 May involving
Lindsay’s Fiat Brava at which one of the group was alleged to have been
carrying a handgun. Police inquiries at the time failed to track the vehicle or the
occupants. Indeed the injured party at the scene of the aggravated burglary
made off and has never been identified. So the motivation of the attack remains unknown"

Has this ever been investigated? Surely, they didn't just leave it at that. It seems like such a promising lead to just blow it off.

I have no sources of information whatsoever in Britain. If you know anymore about this lead me too it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
She spent 6 years in South Africa, the full story I forgot, but it was on T.V last night.
Here is a link to the episode

Carte Blance Sunday 29 October - White Widow

new topics

top topics

join