It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do i upload new avatar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I managed to remove my old avatar,but i'm not sure how to go about adding the new one from my ATS uploads.Please be kind,i'm a dunce around pc's

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Let me know when you find out please Rax, I haven't been able to upload any new pics yet either! I actually searched for the thread, I think it was the one we met in soooo long ago, regarding uploading pics but I feel like a complete newbie since the new version was introduced! I am not too impressed with the new smileys, what do you think? They all look like aliens, on drugs! Hahaha!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Hii wiser,i remembered,you click on the little person icon above the pic you uploaded as your intended avatar.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Btw yes i also prefer the old icons.They conveyed a feeling more effectively,imo.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Click on the small down arrow in the upper task bar, then click on UPLOAD, then once you see the name of the file in the text box click on the cloud with up arrow in it. Once you see the thumbnail of the image click on it and click on the little person icon (it'll say "make this image your avatar" when your cursor is on it).

EASY PEASY.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hi Springer and thanks for that but I am still having trouble uploading new pics to my ATS "library", I read in one thread that I should create an "ATS Pics" folder on my desktop and upload from there but I still can't get it right! In any case I don't really see the difference between a pics folder on my desktop and my pics library within the Windows "system"
Just off the top of my head, I go to "my ats" click on "the down arrow icon" to the right of the "logout icon" , click on "upload" and "browse "for "pics" select the pic I want and click on "upload" nothing happens! What am I doing wrong, am I missing a step?

top topics

join