It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ancient Aliens Sept. 30

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
www.history.com...
--
Okay guys, well new episodes of "Ancients Aliens" is coming real soon to the old box collecting dust in a living room near you.

My wife actually saw this, but I remained skeptical till I saw it myself.

I wonder what new material they have left to uncover? Since the show first aired, I was ALL into it, even getting my wife, who never was into anything I liked btw, into it.

It seems like they covered a lot of the subjects and material but I guess they managed to squeeze a little more.

IMHO, we may have been "Visited" but not so much as interaction, but maybe witnessed something that early man couldn't explain...well, early man that had survived the ancient wars and cataclysms of early advance man......

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Thanks for the heads up! My DVR would've missed it since it was on H2 last year... back on the original History Channel now.

I've always loved this show though I must admit I was curious how much new material they'd be able to put together back in season 3!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Arnie123
It seems like they covered a lot of the subjects and material but I guess they managed to squeeze a little more.......

If anything is getting squeezed here it's the truth.

The "History" channel is owned by Hearst and the Disney/ABC Group.

That one fact alone tells me that if they air anything, you can count on it having a stealth agenda behind it.

Ancient Aliens is blatant propaganda just like everything else in the MSM.

"The Ancient Aliens show and its prime benefactor Giorgio Tsoukalos has one goal in mind. To Debunk the Judeo Christian world view and replace it with an age old story, A story the most beautiful of created angels used to temp earths first inhabitants. A psuedo gospel that will possibly sway even the “elect” with a future disclosure.

When you hear for yourself so many Lies, disinformation and the twisting of the “truth” coming right from the mouth of Tsoukalos – one realized why Christ called Satan the “Father of Lies”. His followers on earth just can’t help but repeat them"

www.supernaturalresearch.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

I loved Ancient Aliens when it first came out. I searched to find every episode. Then one day I watched Ancient Aliens Debunked and boom. I see it now as entertainment only.
I love the premise that perhaps we have had very advanced civilizations in the past that have been forgotten or even interactions with aliens or otherworldly beings in our far distant past. If you have a critical brain and want to see this show debunked very strongly watch this:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WormwoodSquirm

it's late, but, I watched the first 20 minutes, very well done and presented, will catch the rest tomorrow

top topics

join