Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

DC Obamacare Exchange Delayed, Can't Calculate Tax Subsidies

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well it's *already* starting to look like yet Another boondoggle !!!

Somebody is 'announcing' that the ObamaCare exchange in Watchington D.C. has a big problem !!

The Washington, D.C. Obamacare exchange announced on Wednesday it will not be ready on October 1 to calculate the taxpayer-funded subsidies people can receive to purchase health insurance. It will also be unable to determine Medicare eligibility.

Officials say determining eligibility will now need to be delayed until November but that people will still be permitted to apply.

Washington's Obamacare exchange says "a consumer will have ample time to make an informed decision about which health plan to enroll in" because the enrollment period is open until March.

DC Obamacare Exchange Delayed, Can't Calculate Tax Subsidies

Now What !!!

edit on Sep-25-2013 by xuenchen because:
Sloppy Sloppy

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yes, I believe they can't find the battery for their calculator.

Sorry, I just can't stop including that, I should just make it my signature.
edit on 25-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Officials say determining eligibility will now need to be delayed until November but that people will still be permitted to apply.

I guess you have to apply to find out what`s in it

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If the subsidy is not enough, well --the good citizens may protest. They are sure to want their subsidy in cash, too. Subsidy now, buy insurance later.
edit on 25-9-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Yes, sometimes I feel like I'm living in the Philippines in the days before Marcos caught a chopper off his back lawn ..just ahead of the citizens with torches and pitchforks.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yes, is been delays from the government side of the Obamacrap but rest Assure that our tax payers money have been already allocated by the Obama administration to pay for 7 contracting agencies that will be dealing with the private sector or insurance companies and the people regardless if is delays at the Federal level, this companies will make sure that we abide by the "mandate Aka taxes" portion of the crap.

It was in the news yesterday, I guess the corporate corruption of the bill have to be protected at any cost.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Can I get cash for this clunker?

Or maybe "If the coverage won't reach, you must impeach."

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

You wish to get cash for the clunker but sadly those that qualify for subsidies are not going to get darn thing in the mail to pay for their insurance, the subsidies are going directly to the pockets of the insurance businesses

Revelation: Obamacare subsidies to go directly to Insurance Providers

Among the newest disclosures is that the government subsidies Obamacare will provide starting in 2014 for those who need help buying private health coverage have strings attached, Weber warned.

He explained that the size of your subsidy, if you are eligible, is directly related to your income. So, if you get a subsidy based on your previous year’s earnings and you get a raise or your spouse gets a new job and you wind up making more than anticipated, you’ll wind up having to pay back part of the subsidy you received.

“To add insult to injury, you will not receive the subsidy directly; the payment goes directly to your insurance provider. But, the bill for any repayments required on your part will come directly out of your pocket at tax time.”

libertyfirewall.com...

He, and no everybody will be so lucky, subsidies do not pay for co pays and deductibles, those are out of pocket expenses.

edit on 25-9-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Single with no dependents.

I don't qualify even if the premium is higher than my income.

I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the shooting war to start. Should be entertaining to watch the government get overthrown by the people, since they forgot why the country was founded in the first place...to avoid an oppressive government that overstepped its authority.

Should happen right after the people that don't pay attention to these sort of things get that little letter in the mail stating that their Federal Refund check has been "stolen" to cover part of their fines and that the rest is due immediately.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Should happen right after the people that don't pay attention to these sort of things get that little letter in the mail stating that their Federal Refund check has been "stolen" to cover part of their fines and that the rest is due immediately.
reply to post by Ahabstar

Right, because their all waiting for the Big Fat Check. They have that image in their minds eye of what they believe to be true, it's like when they watch Honey BoBo and Oprah.

Every thing they hear they believe,,, Because,,, TPTB would never lie to them, Gator Boys wouldn't allow it

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by greencmp

Yes, sometimes I feel like I'm living in the Philippines in the days before Marcos caught a chopper off his back lawn ..just ahead of the citizens with torches and pitchforks.

Haha I was just in the Philippines. Beautiful country!

This is alright though, as the Dem's want to delay implementation as long as possible to avoid losing elections.

new topics

top topics

join