It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrain tragedy result of UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2002 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I read it in asmall section in the papers today..
i had to laugh but still.....

The tragedy a few days ago with the fighter planes crash during an airshow could have been the result of a flyby of an UFO!! the Russian press office NTV reported this.. on a videotape there was clearly a darkspot in the trail of the planes wich clearly isnt a bird.. the question is..what was it then?

becouse the artikle was so small and i am not the best in reading russian alas cant i tell more.. anybody that can read russian is invited to check their site and read the full artikle...

posted on Aug, 21 2002 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This is very similar to the story of the Chinook crash in Scotland last year. The story claimed that the crash was caused by the test flight of the Aurora from RAF Machrihanish.

posted on Aug, 21 2002 @ 04:29 PM
link   
whats the site?

posted on Aug, 21 2002 @ 10:17 PM
link   
pub173.ezboard.com...

Object skimmed Ukraine jet before crash

MOSCOW -- An unidentified object skimmed a Ukrainian fighter jet moments before it crashed into a crowd of aviation enthusiasts killing 84 people last weekend, Russian NTV television reported on Sunday.

The object, which was not discernible from television images, could only be seen when footage of the disaster was slowed down. It was clearly not a bird, according to pictures broadcast by the television channel.

The low-flying Russian-made Sukhoi Su 27 crashed into a crowd of spectators in Lviv, western Ukraine last Saturday in the world's worst airshow disaster.

The dead included 23 children. Around 200 people were injured.

President Leonid Kuchma's administration immediately held the military responsible, arresting the air force chief and three other senior officials. The defence chief was subsequently sacked.

The pilots have been accused of diverting from their flight plan, while a commission of inquiry has yet to provide an explanation for the crash. Prosecutors have hinted that they could press criminal charges for negligence. -- AFP

[Edited on 8-22-2002 by William One Sac]

fast are him
ten off
onto thou hour
fast for hope roaring anew
age quick as the dour era
fear upon high
and seated tests

answers

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This is no crazy story, news media broadcasted this story and clearly showed the video. You could literally see the object skimming the SU Flanker.
I have taped this news broadcast cause after 12 o'clock the news get repeated every hour till morning. Your geuss is as good as mine as to what it is but I have seen this with my own eyes. Don't have a clue why my news station decided to broadcast this because normally they stick to the usual propaganda crap like all other news stations around the world.

Read my thread I posted on this board:
Strange Object

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
HEY WOS.. SORRY FOR A MINI HIJACK..

But glad to see you here..RESPEK !! all our thoughts and prayers for you always dude..

YOU ROCK!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
[edit on 30/7/08 by blupblup]

new topics

top topics

join