It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's leg was broken, lawsuit filed..Cops changed their story when defense said the had a film..O

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

727Sky
James Bond had nothing on this guy except for a passenger ejection seat!! The video (s) systems he installed are amazing. The problem is how have we come so far "in thinking" that some believe they need to go to several of these defense measures? Bullet proof glass, multiple cameras and mikes

If you're a sheep, you have nothing to fear to the police. Simply bow and scrape at the first sign of the police, know your place and act like a slave -- you'll be alright.

However, if you point out illegal conduct, immature conduct, incompetent conduct, write an expose' or otherwise cross swords with these mental midgets, you know why you need cameras and mics.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

BardingTheBard

I boggle to imagine the sort of footage from within prisons that could be leaked.

One of the common, recurring themes about police crimes today is the magic, disappearing video. Video under the control of the police or state all-to-often goes missing or "the camera was not working" during the commission of a police crime.

In south Florida, a prisoner was beaten to death by guards, even leaving a boot print in the prisoner's back. A camera that was covering the area malfunctioned. No guards were convicted. Zero. These are the times we live in and the "government" that has control of our lives.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

alfa1

727Sky
Woman's leg was broken
breaking her right leg.

CCTV footage ... showed the officers chatting on the station as Ms Gardner limped away.

Now personally, I've never had a broken leg, so I'll have to ask those of you who had.
When your leg got broken, did you get up and walk away with a limp?

When I was about 17, I lived with my grandfather, he's a pretty tough old dude, but one day, I was having a sleep in, he was out in the garden, tripped over his thongs (flip flops to you guys) and shattered his thigh. Called out for help, I was out to it (still feel bad about it to this day) so when no one answered, he got himself up, walked inside, knew he'd have to go to the hospital, so shaved, went to bathroom, brushed his teeth etc, then got himself lunch and waited until I got up to tell me he'd be calling 000 to have it looked at.

My sister also broke her tibia and fibia (spelling) and walked for three days thinking it was a sprained ankle, and had to get pins in her legs to correct it later that week after an xray since it wasn't getting better.

So yeah, you can walk with a broken leg.

As an aussie, I'm actually pretty disgusted in hearing this story, we all know that the police don't 'always' have our best interests at heart, but up here there has been no word of this story, wonder why hmm :/ It's sad when you know there isn't much point in calling those you thought existed to help you!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

There is a big difference between a radial fracture and a compound fracture. Many people who have played sports and received a radial fracture carried on for what they considered a normal time frame . They then went to the Doctor due to not healing and the pain associated with the injury only to discover they actually had a fracture as indicated by X-ray. . I.E broken as most people would say due to the affixed cast.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

mikegrouchy
Goddamn British and their propaganda machine
have convinced the average person that police
are not standing armies. Some naïve people
even think they are there for protection.

Quoted for TRUTH!!! Folks buy the protect and serve STUFF hook line and sTinker.

The Machine is always promoting every action of the pigs as awesome and that the swine are heroes... last time I check a hero is someone who goes above any reasonable expectation and isn't someone who is doing their job as a jack booted thug. But, what do I know... right?

Nothing is greater than having your mentioned propaganda machine extolling every action as awesome!

Derek

top topics

<< 1   >>

join