It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury says U.S Economy Will Crash – and the Dollar with

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If you are hungry enough you will take the chip IN your hand! Prisoners/criminals/lower class get forehead chips..

Revelations 13

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN their right hand, or IN their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
While anything is possible, Republicans have been saying this was going to happen any day now since the day Obama was elected, and it still hasn't happened yet.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

CB328
While anything is possible, Republicans have been saying this was going to happen any day now since the day Obama was elected, and it still hasn't happened yet.

Who said that ?

And when ?

Prey tell.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

To be fair, hes been saying this for years and years. Not that I dont think hes right, but this article seems to imply that its something new.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You've just got to remember why money was invented. Instead of carrying a load of spuds around to trade, you could leave the spuds at home and carry around the cash instead. But in economics you have a load of experts that have worked out that if they can sit back and control the money supply, they don't actually have to do anything to get a good living. Then they have children that want to do the same, those children have more children, and the poor guy that actually grows the spuds has to sell his land because his spuds don't pay the land taxes anymore. In the end all these rich people think the world owes them a living. The rich children know that they have ripped the spud farmer off, and he hates them, so they have to employ people to protect themselves, but the rich have a lot of time on there hands and become very paranoid. So the only way they can feel safe is to lock up all the poor people. So "The rich make laws to protect their wealth". In the end the society that is being created litteraly doesn't work anymore, because there is no effective control on the rich. As the money supply dries up for the poor, what's left, but to spend on escaping the miserable circumstances, self medication of the various drugs . Which is illegal and will lead to another kick in the guts, from those who have jobs ie. the Cops. No one wants to invest in new job creation, because its a waste of time and money. One or two families end up owning the lot. Its all very well to have controls on the poor, but at the other end of the spectrum if the rich have no controls on their wealth, it game over, because the rich are now living in a prison of their own making. They get isolated and hang out with their fellows and bemone the lazy poor. Unless Governments realise that this is the way of ricardian economics, which they wont as they are the children of the rich, and will maintain the failing system, the end result is written in the History books.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

I always wondered, is Earth the first place a civilization invented money?

Earth can't be the 1st to fail this?
edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: Earth can't be the 1st to fail this?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

A thread on how to fake an create passable gold emulations would be interesting (and verify authenticity) would be extremely interesting. Since if gold is not in coinage or with some sort of verification label (contrast) there should be 1001 ways to not only extend it but create facsimiles...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Remember there is nothing you possess which cannot be taken from you, either by the government or by the mob.

I've heard mention in this thread reference to "The Mark of the Beast." Take a look at the electronic data interchange personal identifier after you understand the correlation of DEERS and the ACA.

en.wikipedia.org...

The EDI PI is an effective/proven system and it is in use NOW. Millions of Americans have been assigned their number already and don't even know it. It's all too easy to embed that number into ANY government issued ID, like a driver's license or an alien card. When Obamarama Care becomes a reality, you'll get yours too. ETA: My EDI PI is necessary for me to use my Common Access Card to logon to my computer, or access back-office computer systems, and unlock the door to my office building or trip the lock to my office.

Everyone's going to find out that it's not what you've saved up from your earnings that's important, it's what your future "value" is to TPTB. When you're not worth anything to them anymore, you'll be on your own. They'll just turn your chip off when you've reached your limit. This has been programmed into many many people's understanding from the filmmakers in Hollywood.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal ... blah blah blah ... what a bunch of fancy-pants words. Does anyone really believe those words are the truth or did you just fall for it? Are you the exact equal of your neighbor? You know the truth, now go figure out what your value is to TPTB and you can figure out how long you're going to live if you survive SHTF.

Sorry ... I had to deal with the Immigration Department today and I'm in a mood.
edit on 2692013 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Is this the same mega-collapse all the goldbugs say has been coming any day now since 2008?

It's obvious by now that the Fed knows what it's doing and there is no collapse coming. Just a slow bleed.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

You say that as if 4-5 years is a long time. This outcome was known to be likely before the US had even officially been formed if an entity such as the Fed was allowed to come into being. World controllers (personality type) don't think in years or decades. Their patience and vision extends well beyond any of our lifetimes, and extends back before anyone we know was alive.

Yes, the Fed knows exactly what it's doing... and that is to destroy the Dollar. The Fed is anti-dollar... pro-control. Once the mechanism is in place where control can be had via the next "savior" system the Fed will dissolve, the dollar will be allowed to collapse, and the "new master" will be introduced.

The same people pulling the strings behind the Fed will of course have first access to the new financial control mechanism which means they can purchase everything for a fraction of a penny on the former dollar and can out-bid everyone because *they* have the tools first. This works best for them in a rapid collapse situation because most people are just trying to figure out how to make it to tomorrow and are ignorantly THANKFUL for those sweeping with the new money to "revive the community".

Everyone else makes do with the sloppy seconds of this new currency master.

Just like the hundreds of other times this has happened through history.

It's like punching someone breaking their nose so you can charge them to fix it. You take a long time putting things in place so that they don't realize you are the one responsible for the punch in the first place, but when the punch comes... it has to come quick and by surprise. No time to react... no time to think... just time to need help or die.
edit on 26-9-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
unfortunetly, you are right OP. Ive been prepping with food, Ammo, guns, Windmill motors, and Solar, 10,000 seeds shelved away in protection bags that dont let sunlight or moisture get in, etc...... For about 5 years now. I have a good start, but like you said its never enough in the back of your mind.
Ive got my solar battery back up system up and running, and continue to look for Windmill motors, you can find them in old treadmills. I really want to triple my supply of canning, and really learn a lot more about canning meats. Good luck people because its coming, maybe not now, but in months or years we will wake up to a different way of life

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Don't forget to buy barb wire fencing to surround your property with. If a worst case scenario happens, people will kill you for what you have.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Ive been prepping with food, Ammo, guns, Windmill motors, and Solar, 10,000 seeds shelved away in protection bags that dont let sunlight or moisture get in, etc.

Wondering if you've considered night vision?

I really want to triple my supply of canning, and really learn a lot more about canning meats.

Enviable skills to have. They're handy in any environment.

Good luck people because its coming, maybe not now, but in months or years we will wake up to a different way of life

I hope not. Who would want to lose what we take for granted today?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by anonentity

I always wondered, is Earth the first place a civilization invented money?

Earth can't be the 1st to fail this?
edit on 26-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: Earth can't be the 1st to fail this?

Dunno but different societies on earth have used different things for cash, from Tusks of pigs to Shells. My worry is over centralisation, its big brother is globalisation it really benefits the rich as they control the large production facilities. But if you think about it, a few years back if you walked down main street, there were a lot of small business people employing even more people. Then came the Supermarkets, and the large busineses which now maintain restructuring as an on going process. Add another kick in the guts with the advent of computers and long term you haven't a hope in hades. The price of labour gets so low that feeding a family is out of the question. Every man jack has a University degree, but no income.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

AF I am no expert by any means, from what I am understanding there will be a period of time where nothing will count as money, this is why barter and trade has been covered extensively for the past few years by some very smart people in the survival forums. You can do it, keeping a coool head is the best first defense. Read up in the survival forums for tons of great information on the steps it will take and then if the time comes that we see something go down you will at least have the facts straight on how to move forward when so many will be unprepared.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Who knew the answer to our financial problems is contained within the symbolism of the Wizard of Oz? If you have the time, I would strongly recommend that you watch this youtube.com video in its entirety.

It contains many historical perspectives on how we arrived in the situation we are in, with quotes and commentaries, and unlike a lot of financial doom and gloom videos, presents solutions on how we can resolve these problems.

Here's the link:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Listening now.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

And if you cant afford internet?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

I am wondering how religions will spin the chip so that like the first SS#s people, members of congregations will accept it. Id say that has been the big hold up thus far.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join