It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the JFK assassination a military Project or Did the Mafia take him out?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

1961 - John F. Kennedy sends 1,364 American advisors to South Vietnam. Still no land reform. An operation of U.S. military pilots and planes were ordered to bomb targets in South Vietnam. The operation is cancelled moments before takeoff.

1962 - The number of U.S. advisers increases to 9865. U.S. pilots are clandestinely bombing South Vietnam in an attempt to destabilize the Diem government.

1963 - 15,500 Americans in Vietnam. Diem is losing his grip on the Buddhist revolutionaries. Kennedy agrees with South Vietnamese generals to remove Diem. With the CIA's conveying Kennedy's approval, Diem is assassinated in a military coup and succeeded by a series of military commanders. John F. Kennedy is assassinated in Dallas.

Kennedy increased the numbers of troops and did not appear to be pulling out of nam.

The CIA has used the mafia to perform some of its hits in th epast. The CIA had to be involved with Kennedy's death in order for the murder to be covered up. If the CIA was not involved the murder could not have been covered up IMO. If this was a foriegn Government hit I do not believe it would have been covered up. Whoever did this was an American that was very high up in the government.

I do have to say that the magic bullet therory makes me
. The video shows the head shot coming from the front, brains splattered on the back of the limo. Oswald was supposed to be in back of Kennedy at the time of the shooting. Parts of our Government covered this up because it was an inside job. Who did it? I do not know. It seems like a military coup to me. Alot of people died later on concerning this issue in mysterious ways. Since then we have been at war most of the time with no end in sight. Just my opinion, fire away.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Kennedy simply knew too much...
And didn't agree with what he knew...
So the US Government took him out...
Simple...

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Who cares? The guy is dead, has been for over 40 years, get over it.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Brende, and you are living in America. An American President was assasinated and you say get over it. Wow, is all that I can say.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brende
Who cares? The guy is dead, has been for over 40 years, get over it.

That mentality allows those that commit such atrocities to go unpunished and it allows the truth to be veiled. Hook, line and....

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by setecastronomy
Bush (GHW), Nixon, and many others were in Dallas on that date. It is rumored that they all met a Clint Murchinsons house the night before with LBJ.

Wasn't Hoover also at this meeting? I believe the FBI was also involved, at least with the coverup.

Originally posted by creamsodaIf JFK were not assassinated, this world (or country) would not be here today.

IMHO, I think the country would have been a better place had he lived. This country has not been right ever since the assassination.

If anyone else was president during the Cuban missle crisis, we would not be here today. JFK kept us out of all out war with the soviets.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You guys are thinking too simply. It wasn't the CIA. It wasn't Russia. It wasn't the Cubans.

It was a little more sinister than that:

Solving the JFK assassination is as simple as taking note of the extreme right wing shift in America when Roosevelt died and Truman took over and handed British elements too much power over America’s directions so as to be used for Empire. Truman set up the CIA and lots of the British and MI-5 types caused a divided loyalty within the CIA. That division helped to have many look the other way as parts of CIA kill Castro projects continued under private funding near New Orleans. This was who Lee Oswald and Judyth Baker came to work for in the plot to kill Castro that was similar to the Stalin Doctor’s Plot. When it was clear this private plot to kill Castro failed those same plotters turned their interests into killing JFK. They wanted to pull off the same type advantage gained by the Truman take over by getting the highly corrupt Lyndon Johnson into the President position and removing their opposition toward attacks on Communism and Castro. They did this via getting the buy-in of those high in the US Government and by inclusion of Foreign British Agents that arranged the Foreign Mafia killers of JFK. That is the very heart of the sinister plot for the JFK assassination, as it takes a lot of covert cooperation to kill a US President.

www.doewatch.com...

Be careful of the low road:

www.doewatch.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I just finished a book about the Chicago Outfit(Mafia). They helped Kennedy steal the election, and then watched helplessly as Bobby went after them. They had a strong motive for taking out both of the brothers, but whether or not they did it is still a mystery.

Also, it is well documented, and even in congressional testimony records that the Outfit/Mafia assisted in the training of Cuban Exiles and was part of a plan to kill Castro.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join