It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the JFK assassination a military Project or Did the Mafia take him out?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Was the JFK assassination the result of a miltary project or did the mafia take him out?

Personally I believe that it was acombination of both because Kennedy had backstabbed both. The military because he wanted out of Vietnam and the Mafia beacause of the resurgence of the Catholic vote that got him elected.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Agreed!

By attempting to pull us out of Vietnam, Kennedy was about to put the big kibosh
on a few billion dollars worth of pre-arranged military industrial "arrangements"
I have a strong suspicion that much like Chaney, those who set up L.B.J as V.P. had something to do with it.
Apparently, presidents seem to need a watchdog.
It would be quite interesting to see what Prescott Bush and company were up to in those days as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Here's a start

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The CIA-Military Industrial Complex was responsible, they contracted many mofia types for assistance, and used them primarily for ground work in Dallas, nothing more. The CIA was the group that arranged the hit and coordinated the killing. They were the only ones who have this much power. The mofia did not trust Ruby and they would not ask him to kill Oswald.

Bush (GHW), Nixon, and many others were in Dallas on that date. It is rumored that they all met a Clint Murchinsons house the night before with LBJ. Murch&Hunt were rumored to go to their private ranch and hide for almost 2 months after the assassination.

If you are interested, read Jim Garrison's books and Blood Money and Power by Barr McClellan, who was LBJ's lawyer.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i asked my uncle years ago he is ex-secret service for pres johnson,,about kennedy assn,he said "someone upstairs(i assume it was some part of a shadow government) had that task"he went on to say the "companys"(cia black ops)" flew into dallas three days before" then he said it was one of the best cover-ups he has seen,,then he got quiet...so anyway thats what i was told

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I believe that is was the CIA who assassinated John F. Kennedy. If JFK were not assassinated, this world (or country) would not be here today. I believe that JFK was going to go ahed with a war. I forgot all of that detail, but thats just my belief.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A former associate of mine, a designer of the guidance missile systems was the military adviser to the President during The Bay of Pigs Invasion and The Cuban Missile Crisis. It is his word that the President rejected the U.S. military directive in favor of his own agenda which not only cost the United States dearly in the Soviet negotiations, but put the U.S. in a compromised military disadvantage.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   

"The US government is planning to use 'cover and deception' and secret
military operations to provoke murderous terrorist attacks on innocent
people. Such operations are not new for the United States authorities.

"Operations Northwoods" was such a scheme. It was a plan put forward
by America's top military brass in 1963 to justify the invasion of Cuba. It
called for a phony terrorist campaign complete with bombings, hijackings,
plane crashes and dead Americans to provide justification for an invasion
of Cuba. President Kennedy rejected the plan ? and was assassinated a
few months later.

[...]

Many believe that the events of September 11 were another such
provocation using a terrorist organisation infiltrated by the CIA and under
its effective control. There is no other logical explanation for the complete
failure of the interception of the hijacked planes that crashed into the
World Trade Centre and the Pentagon. September 11 has been used by
Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney and others to launch the phony "war on
terrorism".

The "war on terrorism" requires a steady stream of alleged "terrorist"
actions and who better to arrange them than the CIA and
Rumsfeld's "Proactive, Preemptive Operations Group" or other "special"
forces.
www.warcrimes.org.uk...

And I know I've posted it sooo many times, But its something that can be applied to sooo many things... But yes I beleive it was probably a combination of factors.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by creamsoda
I believe that is was the CIA who assassinated John F. Kennedy. If JFK were not assassinated, this world (or country) would not be here today. I believe that JFK was going to go ahed with a war. I forgot all of that detail, but thats just my belief.

Assuming that you're talking about the veitnam war, It's my understanding that President Kennedy had absolutly no interest in fighting in vietnam. If Kennedy was never assassinated, then the Tonkin Gulf resolution probably never would have gotten passed (heck, those planes might not have even flown over north veitnam depending on how badly you think johnson wanted to get into veitnam) because he didn't want to escalate in vietnam. It was always his stance that he didn't want to send any additional troops to veitnam then had already been sent there (we'd been sending "military advisors" over there since the eisenhower days when the french were fighting with the veitnamese I'm pretty sure) We might have fought small battles in other areas, but the vietnam war almost definitly never would have happened. Vietnam was Johnsons war.....or maybe I'm just a stupid newbie who wasn't paying well enough attention in history class....

[edit on 7-3-2005 by LouisCedar]

[edit on 7-3-2005 by LouisCedar]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yup, was Johnsons war... or Johnson and his joint chiefs of staff at the time, as a few of them pushed to get into that war.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Kennedy was one of the greatest US presidents of all time... He wasn't looking for a war of any kind! If every president was like him the world would be a BETTER place...

(not that Im saying the president actually has a say)

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Maybe the only theory that has not been mentioned yet is the Cooperesque Theory on the Untimely Disclosure of the Truth About the Alien Managers of the Animal Farm. They managed to mix up poor Morton Wm. Cooper in the end, but before that happened he spent many years spilling the alien beans, as when he said (during a seminar on MAJIC 12 on Nov. 17th, 1989) that "he [Kennedy] ordered them to implement a plan to reveal the presence of aliens to the American people within the following year". He was murdered because there were too many people who believed that disclosure of the fact that we are in the middle levels of a cosmic food chain would have led to mass worldwide suicide.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutulatedsoul
Was the JFK assassination the result of a miltary project or did the mafia take him out?

Personally I believe that it was acombination of both because Kennedy had backstabbed both. The military because he wanted out of Vietnam and the Mafia beacause of the resurgence of the Catholic vote that got him elected.

though this is a bit off topic i think that they both assasinated kennedy wich blew have his face off but the military did it with more descretion than the mafia which led up to the capture of the killer and another person the government to blame

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The whole thing was designed to shock and confuse as many people as possible, we'll never get the whole picture... But I certainly beleive that the US government did the instigating...

What would the Mafia have to gain from killing Kennedy?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

I know this sounds crazy, but I heard a really far out theory once that the hat companies conspired with the mafia. The theory is that since JFK didn't wear a hat, and was so popular other people followed him which resulted in less hat sales, and less money. I guess a formal style hat was popular back then, but how big was the hat industry's market cap?? I don't know that I buy it at all myself, but I could see how when big money is on the line drastic measures could be taken.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by warpboost]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

Originally posted by warpboost
I don't know that I buy it at all myself, but I could see how when big money is on the line drastic measures could be taken.

Agreed, but I would say that the US merely used a gun-for-hire which would have affiliations with both the US Military and the Mafia... The whole thing woulda been just because he knew something he shouldn't have...

[edit on 24-3-2005 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I believe that some parts of the cia were involved a small number (maybe 5-10) and a consorteum of oil magnets, and lynden johnson ,i dont believe he was the instigater of the plot but he was the one person to get the most out of jfks assasination.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

as posted by ghostsoldier
Kennedy was one of the greatest US presidents of all time... He wasn't looking for a war of any kind!

I tend to disagree, ghostsoldier.
Kennedy's hand in escalating matters in Vietnam are backed by one of the best objectively written historical books [academic, not a novel] on Vietnam:
America's Longest War by George C. Herring.

seekerof

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentHosty
Lynden Johnson, I dont believe he was the instigater of the plot but he was the one person to get the most out of JFKs assasination.

What was that exactly? I'm not too well rehearsed in American President history so forgive me if the question seems self explanatory...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

as posted by ghostsoldier
Kennedy was one of the greatest US presidents of all time... He wasn't looking for a war of any kind!

Originally posted by Seekerof
I tend to disagree, ghostsoldier.
Kennedy's hand in escalating matters in Vietnam are backed by one of the best objectively written historical books [academic, not a novel] on Vietnam: America's Longest War by George C. Herring.

I grant that, that statement was a huge stretch of the truth, but he did not agree to go to war with Cuba among other countries was the statement I was attempting to make... But I will stand corrected

top topics

<<   2 >>

join