It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Contacted?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I've had three experiences that I know of. In one I vaguely remember being on a table that I think was made out of metal and being examined (though I don't remember the procedures), what I most about it was that the table was really cold. I would write this experience off as a dream if not for the fact that when I was startled awake in the middle of the night I could see two figures in my room. It was dark but I know they were there because the head of one of them was blocking the light from the alarm clock on the other side of my room. They had the shape of greys, one slightly taller than the other. I never did speak or make any motion to them, I was simply stunned at the revelation that I was suddenly staring at proof of something I didn't believe in. After some time, they simply faded away, like when you change the opacity slider on an object in photoshop.

In another experience I had missing time. I was playing an MMO with some people (a group of 54 of us doing multi person events) and got up at the start of the event to heat up some tea. I got my tea then went back to my desk and sat down. Everyone had moved on without me and had informed me I had been gone for hours. My tea was cold.

My last experience was just a couple months ago. I dreamed I was on board a ship (though I only remember the graphics on the screen I was looking at and not the rest of the ship) and was being taught something, I was utterly fascinated by what was being taught. It was the answer to a computer science problem here on earth (I think it was the p vs np problem). I woke up in the middle of the night laying sideways on my bed, fully clothed, above the covers (I went to bed laying down, under the covers, naked) with the feeling that what I was taught made perfect sense and a feeling of elation. In a moment of stupidity however I didn't write down what was going through my head and went back to bed. I woke up remembering less of what I was taught, and ultimately none of it other than the graphic I saw and the realization that the answer was extremely simple. Interestingly, in this experience I had a feeling for several days beforehand that "they" were coming. I set up two cameras in my room, one the webcam from my desktop and the other the webcam on my laptop and left them to record me as I slept. The day after it happened when I checked my computers, neither had a recording and both had been shut off at the same time (kind of interesting since the laptop has a 12 hour battery and runs linux while the computer runs windows).

Also, since people have brought them up, I've had one sleep paralysis incident. I don't think it was alien related though, and I recognized what it was the moment it happened so I didn't panic. It went away after a little bit (maybe 2 minutes?)
edit on 26-9-2013 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I used to experience sleep paralysis regularly, about a decade ago.

At first it would terrify me, especially as I also used to get the very strong feeling of a presence in the room, sometimes in a corner of the room, sometimes at the foot of the bed, watching me.

However, as the years went on, this happened less and less. It only very occasionally happens nowadays but when it does, I have trained myself to be able to move a limb of my body slightly, which makes the whole episode instantly stop. Also, difficult as it is, I manage to make some sound come out of my throat which also puts me back in control of my body totally.

Also have found that the more afraid I used to be when it occurred, the more it would occur. Nowadays I am a lot braver and it really just annoys me more than anything. I have deduced that being unafraid, or being less afraid, makes it occur a lot less frequently.

On a final note, whenever it does happen, once I have full control of my limbs and the 'presence' has disappeared, if I shout at "it" to F*** OFF, it will not appear again that night.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by shay75

Iv'e had managed to do the same.
Im glad there are people that are able to fight it.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
way too many experiences to mention including 33 years ago a little grey wrinkly man sitting on my counter with huge eyes mischievously daring me to walk past him with his mind...and yes, he is still contacting me. Seen a star gate and have witnesses, seen the shadow figures and have also seen figures in silver mesh from head to toe. I REALLY need to finish my pages on all this because I've repeated some of these stories so many times. No, I don't fight it although I used to be terrified anytime someone mentioned aliens. Now I blow him kisses and he makes little zombie noises. I see him every night when I close my eyes in some type of plasma imprint. I don't imagine it, I actually see it with my eyes on the dark back drop of my eyelids... but I do also see things in my third eye. I try not to focus on that as much as what I actually see for proof of him being "around"... but I do explore what comes across the mind only.

No, I do not fight it. I do not have a reason to fight it... only learn. Apparently we knew each other in a past life. A lot of my experiences back this up and it took over thirty years to unfold this to me because humans are fearful. A lot of what that entails is losing my faith in humans and seeing how shallow they are...so why would I fight it? Of all the misery in my life, how do my experiences compare with what humans do? People can be so low.

I get mad sometimes cause he won't just come knock on my door, sometimes I even get scared... I mean it's weird when he starts making those certain noises with his voice and it's like he is telling me a scary story but rather than telling me the words, he fills me with the vibrations and I'm like OMG what is with those noise but then it's kinda funny because he trips me out. He has various approaches to meditation and directing energy and thoughts and it can be very trippy at times when he has something he's wanting to do or say. He's been a round a while and is not wicked as in evil but has a wicked wit and an intimidatingly interesting past, it seems. You don't preserve that much memory without a lot of decadence passing before your eyes. As time goes by, more and more, nothing is shocking...so much innocence is lost, but the truth of some things remain.

He's small and wrinkly and you don't mess with him but he can be very sweet. And if he really just intends to use me for some truly sinister purpose, there's really only one way to know because he's pretty good at outsmarting people. I am doing nothing wrong by considering that he has feelings just even though he's not human. Why would that be wrong? If I pay for foolishness, then someone will learn from it. There can be no mistake in trying to gain understanding and extending a hand to a willing communication, even if it goes wrong. I've done nothing wrong and have no reason nor desire to fight it. What would I fight it for? To remain ignorant in a world of human understanding that can be nothing short of cruel and malicious? All reason has just fallen through my fingers like sand.

It has been somewhat terrifying in years past but the last few years, now that I have learned more and I have had the opportunity to receive a little more honesty about all this... I am not terrified and am feeling an unending compassion for him. Yes, I still have many questions... and the answers to those questions could enrage me or terrify me... but deep down I feel his goodness and that he just wanted me to remember him and the way things used to be. As the world keeps letting me down, letting others down... he keeps tapping me on the shoulder, takes me by the hand, listens and so often... is just there...somewhere, just beyond the edge of my fingertips.

And one day, he IS going to explain to me why he is not HERE.

This, that, them, the others, the world...blah blah blah.

It only pisses me off concentrating on the distance, it only comforts me to experience the varying degrees of contact.

No, I don't fight it. I will not stop seeking truth, asking him what he's been doing all this time... but until I get those answers and i know one day I will, I do not fight it and I will not fight it.

ye shall know the truth...
edit on 4201330AM9AM52p12America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Whole family generationally has experienced ufology related stuff. I have some memories, and my second oldest son. Too many incidents to actually just discuss. The last one didn't involve direct memory, that was wiped. But I had missing time going to pick up my son from school, significant. I left just at his bell and its a 3 minute drive, but he got out 7 minutes after his bell, and waited 20 minutes for me. And was told that I was gone a long time by my mother when I got home. Twas a very short drive. But then what occurred later that evening was downloads of strong feelings about the oceans being destroyed and the dolphins and whales, sea life, the living library of earth being buthered with intent by the criminals running this planet, and kept sensing greys, the maintenance workers. I got a feeling that humanity was expected to wake up more, but there was a sense of waiting for something. Criminals running the planet and real harm was taking place.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

Are you sure it is not spiritual thing? In one sense spirits are alien/unknown beings that probably live in higher dimensional planes separated from our plane. I have connected to something but if they have the from of greys when they step into our plane I do not know.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
ETs do real life checkups, real life missing time, real life wounds occasionally. Only some contact is from higher frequency and the ones operating out of this solar system, use technology to access our space-time plane/channel. Corporal ETs are doing the abductions and even alot of the contact.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

If I had the money and time I would come to America and personally help anyone with these problems.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If anyone has any suggestions for contacting Aliens than please tell me.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

These things are very real to many people & will seem much like hauntings . Different dark colored entities often appear in homes of people they are visiting . some of the people will also start having real paranormal experiences ie seeing spirits , apparitions such & physic type stuff. I think it is some how related to the visitors opening your mind up to what you are really capable of & that lets you see more of what's really out there around you .
John

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

NotAnAspie
way too many experiences to mention including 33 years ago a little grey wrinkly man sitting on my counter with huge eyes mischievously daring me to walk past him with his mind...and yes, he is still contacting me. Seen a star gate and have witnesses, seen the shadow figures and have also seen figures in silver mesh from head to toe. I REALLY need to finish my pages on all this because I've repeated some of these stories so many times. No, I don't fight it although I used to be terrified anytime someone mentioned aliens. Now I blow him kisses and he makes little zombie noises. I see him every night when I close my eyes in some type of plasma imprint. I don't imagine it, I actually see it with my eyes on the dark back drop of my eyelids... but I do also see things in my third eye. I try not to focus on that as much as what I actually see for proof of him being "around"... but I do explore what comes across the mind only.

No, I do not fight it. I do not have a reason to fight it... only learn.

It seems we have either met or seen some of the same people , beings , things over the years . How nice it would be to be able to chat about it in a place free from ridicule & judgement .
John

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I agree about sleep paralysis , I only remember it happening twice to me when I was younger, but it scared the crap out of me

But on topic, I would love to be contacted. Maybe it would traumatize me, but then at least I'd KNOW we weren't alone

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

kentuckycowboy2

NotAnAspie

No, I do not fight it. I do not have a reason to fight it... only learn.

It seems we have either met or seen some of the same people , beings , things over the years . How nice it would be to be able to chat about it in a place free from ridicule & judgement .
John

well, I know the messaging system had been taken down when they were working on the forum but haven't tried to use the one on this new layout but if there is something on your mind or something specific you'd like to ask or share, you can try that.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

Dalarn
If anyone has any suggestions for contacting Aliens than please tell me.

Here are a couple of recommendations:
  1. Alien Abductions May Be Vivid Dreams, Study Shows (also see: Raduga's book)
  2. The Monroe Institute and Lucid Dreaming
    and finally,
  3. A Quick Tutorial on Lucid Dreams
Note: Saying "dream" doesn't mean there isn't some reality to the whole experience. It's just the closest word to relate what happens when entering an out of body state.
edit on 2013-9-26 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

mymymy
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I agree about sleep paralysis , I only remember it happening twice to me when I was younger, but it scared the crap out of me

But on topic, I would love to be contacted. Maybe it would traumatize me, but then at least I'd KNOW we weren't alone

I've had terrible sleep paralysis since I was 9 and always felt like someone was there with me but never saw ETs in my paralyzed state until just recently. It was very strange and as I realized I could not move then it appeared as though the ET had come up from behind me under the bed... like I was laying on top of him and his arms were so thin and he had a hold of my wrist controlling them and moving them around jokingly... teasingly.... and this episode was scary but that was NOT my usual contact. There is am almond colored being that I see in dreams on occasion and I get the feeling he is sick, bed ridden. He looks like he might have jaundice or something. He is so thin... thinner than you'd expect to see ETs who are already thin. In the sleep paralysis, I saw him laying in a bed. This is just perhaps my imagination getting carried away because I do not equate dreams with reality until they come to pass (which has happened) I just chalk them up as dreams and you can have a dream in sleep paralysis.

I have dreamt of this being before and while he is not very aggressive at all, it is often a negative dream. One time I even dreamt he was gay and having flings with multiple military men on a submarine. Not saying the gay part is bad but the promiscuity and lack of control. I'm actually more afraid for this being than I am afraid of him... because I have this theory that there are multiple ETs in government facilities in different parts of the world... they are like ambassadors to find who in which government they can work with...and I also think some are hiding and that some are in space. This particular ET, I think is comatose...is being KEPT comatose and this is how he interacts and he is being used in an experiment in what I have referred to as the "mindlink"

What I'm saying is that I think the events with this particular being are proxy encounters with an ulterior motive behind them and they cannot be trusted in their authenticity.

I don't know if the being is guilty of anything... he may be, but my feelings lean toward the idea that he is living proof of just how far some humans will go to control the lives of others and that he is going through this as a testament to their guilt.

i realize that may be totally off kilter but in the events surrounding this particular being, I really get the feeling of a proxy motive. It's very strange because this tends to be the only experience I get with this being... it is very vague, very obscure. Maybe he is not comatose and operating from only the chaotic sometimes lucid dream state... but I just can't help but notice how much more real, clear and lucid the experiences are with my original contact. They are not the same.

I feel they know each other but have different missions and are residing here in different locations and under very different circumstances.

There is something very unpleasant with the sleep paralysis issue and I can't escape the notion that some cases of sleep paralysis are manually induced under an experiment. Beware and question all these experiences is my advice. They may not always be unpleasant but something is "off" and in most of my cases there was great fear and any entity present remained hidden until the almond colored being from my dreams showed up and for whatever reason, he was kind of messing with my head... or someone was.

There is also a little green one around who meditates a lot and keeps himself fit... he's short and he is calm and somewhat aloof. When I say aloof I mean he has a cool quiet demeanor and I get no bad vibes from him. He's disciplined in his mission.

My original contact is methodical, a planner, an idealist and likes to illustrate the need to improve pre cognition even if it means being a smart ass and teaching people lessons. He likes to prove points and is somewhat of a mastermind.

I know they are aware of each other and may be connected but I don't know how and for an apparent reason, this remains unclear. They may be working together, they may be working against each other... they may just like to keep he government guessing because the government has to learn that it needs to do what is right and stop forming cliques and sides and work together while still standing on your own ground... because they just create conflict by how they continuously form orgs and groups and connive against the other groups. You never know who you can trust and they need to learn that they cannot fall back on their cliques and have to cooperate with everyone and stand on their own two feet in their endeavors.

maybe the connection is not as hidden as this... or as devious as some may think it is, but I have a good feeling here is a lesson here. No one makes the governments use pack mentality against each other... no one. They do this on their own. If the main governments all think they have some secret weapon to use against other governments and some do not use it smartly... on the day that it all falls apart and they realize that they aren't special... they will wish they had used their secret in a good way, because others have special things as well. this playing top dog here is the main problem in the world and I really believe a lesson is being taught.

I don't pretend to know what is going on with these other beings... they could even be illusion but I consistently get feelings that are unique to each one even without being able to always clearly identify them... because it is like looking through many filters and it keeps me guessing, but it keeps my mind open while trying to figure it out.

at the end of the day one thing I know is that others are not to be controlled the way governments control people and this pack mentality has got to stop.

Just beware of the sleep paralysis images. I just think there is something unusual about them.
edit on 4201330PM9PM40p46America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I wake up with marks yes, but i don't think its anything to do with the supernatural. Maybe I just got something sharp on accident, sometimes ill wake up at night and feel something that feels like two fingers touching the back of my neck, terrifying but i'm sure I was half way dreaming or something. but it is weird i went to sleep on the couch downstairs last night and woke up in my bed upstairs in the morning. thats the only thing thats tripping me out still.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I've had a few in my time. I remember 10 yrs back, was taking a nap and could not move! I saw a woman on my chest holding me down. At first fear had me! As I looked around I saw a cyrstal above my head. Funny how only your eye's seem to move.

Somehow I grabbed the cyrstal and smacked the woman in the head. I moved after that! I was so drained after that I was /still wondering if it was a Suck-a-pus on Me.

Now I get sometimes the arm's going through wall's and people in cape's writing something down. A group of them; recall....................................4/5, never get to see their faces though. I do not feel no wrong intent though!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
After many many occurrences of sleep paralysis in my late teens to early 30's, I can tell you that it is never pleasant and was cause for me to seek help from Psychologists then a hypno therapist and none of these guys know much more about it then I do.
As a last resort I started to seek help from Christ, and before you start, although raised a Christian do not practice by going to church.
I now keep a bible under my bed and when I feel a SP coming on I know days ahead, I get listless, anxious and finally I hear a weird horn sound in my left ear, that is the killer. That night I will struggle to stay awake and when I do doze off the SP will eventuate. I call on Gods help and Jesus and anyone else I can think of at the time and find it does help.
I have had many lucid dreams involving being beamed up in to a spaceship as well as the feel of being floated out of my bed on my back and yes, a dream where I had something embedded in my left foot which I could feel for months. In fact at times it actuallly hurt. Many months later I had another dream where a human
looking alien aimed some kind of beam at me and I felt a feeling of absolute bliss, there is no other description for it. Upon waking the pain from my foot was gone. Mind over matter?, maybe.
But a weird coincidence none the less.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i am still waiting for the mother ship to come to take me home i cannot wait to get off this planet how long is it going to take .

all the years out at night and nothing mind you i have got good at house breakins j/k or am i

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Just beware of the sleep paralysis images. I just think there is something unusual about them.

What is so interesting, that is common to NDEs, OBEs, astral projection, psychedelics, prophetic experiences, basically everything is that everyone hears the crackling. When I do OBEs it sounds like I am stepping on styrofoam. Then the disorientation, transition, and bam somewhere else. Why the noise? Why the vibration? The vibration feels like what's involved in separation (which I suppose makes some sense if you think of it like being shaken loose), but why the noise? The crackling noise is the weirdest thing to me and I just can't figure out what it is or what it indicates. More recently I've started wondering if the vocalizations are somehow related to Ishin-den-Shin'esque technologies? www.disneyresearch.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join