Obama on Obamacare: “We did raise taxes on some things.”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well now that we are "sorta pregnant" I think it is high time for a divorce with no visitation privileges for our irresponsible leaders in the Federal, State and Local governments.

Immediate imprisonment and confiscation of all personal assets.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Many of them are clearly unfit to represent in a republic.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

This is how I see it as well, especially with the penalty quadrupling what the prior year was before it etc. I think this is going to sneak up on a lot of people over the next few years. It's going to be a disaster.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

We need to overturn this in the worst way. Lets elect the tea party next round, constitutional party anything but get these f"in gagbots out of Washington.
reply to post by Logarock

Yes, Before your next exam

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Logarock
reply to post by Ahabstar

Many of them are clearly unfit to represent in a republic.

A vast majority of these clowns are clearly incompetent in misrepresenting a dictatorship either.
I've been part of the castoffs -- I don't need to worry about my employer's extra burden from Obamacare, because I was laid off three weeks after it passed.
They can get blood from a turnip, but damn it will be only once. They'll be coming after us one at a time; do you know your neighbors, much less trust them with your life? It's coming to that soon.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

It would be way more than 2%...likely closer to 10%...on top of social security, and medicare, and income taxes.....

On top of that, what the feds do run is full of fraud.
Medicare fraud is rampant.

Now, that is something they should have considered 50 years or so ago....I can't see it easily done now.
What they NEED to fix is what the ACA avoided totally: rising costs and tort reform.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
For a program that wasn't a TAX!!! The IRS is Sure Involved, and their missing monies set aside for the IRS to use, They can't find sixth seven million dollars!!!

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The IRS is unable to account for $67 million spent from a slush fund established for Obamacare implementation, according to a Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA) report released today.
The “Health Insurance Reform Implementation Fund” (HIRIF) was tucked into Obamacare in order to give the IRS money to enforce the tax provisions of the healthcare law. The fund, totaling some $1 billion of taxpayer money, was used to roll out enforcement mechanisms for the approximately 50 tax provisions of Obamacare.

Read more: atr.org...
Follow us: @taxreformer on Twitter

Excuse me, Obama supporters, the sentence you need to take notice of here are, IRS money to enforce the tax provisions of the healthcare law, Yes it was always intended to be a TAX.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I don't want to be a Thread Killer, But I'm sure there's One Thing We Can All Agree On.

If Only Obama Would Say This Words,,, That Would Be The First Time In Over 6 Years He's Spoken The Truth To The American Public!
Who Agrees?

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join