It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your beliefs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

me i try to talk to gods, sometimes they listen. sometimes they answer back. am i a christian? no! the whole jesus thing makes me say okay if there are so many gods in times before 01 b.c. and this story that sounds like so many egyptian, sumerian, nordic, indian, + gods who existed centuries before 01 b.c. i would say that christianity is the model in which one can use to keep the masses from learning about magic, and how to use it and when.I condemn Christianity; I bring against the Christian church the most terrible of all the accusations that an accuser has ever had in his mouth. It is, to me, the greatest of all imaginable corruptions; it seeks to work the ultimate corruption, the worst possible corruption. The Christian church has left nothing untouched by its depravity; it has turned every value into worthlessness, and every truth into a lie, and every integrity into baseness of soul. Let any one dare to speak to me of its "humanitarian" blessings!
edit on 26-9-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
No offence, had a good chuckle myself. The coffee thread?.. you know, if I dig deep enough I could probably find some kind of conspiracy theory about it. Maybe I'll come check it out. But I'm not taking any vows

new topics

<< 1   >>

join