It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Garden City Mall On Lockdown After Reports Of Nearby Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I am saddened that you have lost the right to be armed. I am saddened that you are forced to accept the loss of that freedom without question. I am saddened that your loss of rights will continue to grow. You will need more than knifes at some point and you will not have it, I am sorry for you.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

I'm sad for you both.
I've not heard such infantile nonsense since I was at school.
To hear it emanating from grown men is an indication of the psychological damage done by the propaganda by which you are both surrounded, and subverted.
Get a bloody grip !

mistersmith.

(post by whywhynot removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

It's not a vast majority who haven't the strength to do what needs doing, just a majority, and they, to be fair, nine times out of ten, will get killed or robbed no matter what they bought to the fight. Generally speaking it doesn't matter how old someone is, either they can fight one way or another, or they die, plain and simple, and it doesn't matter how they are armed.

There was a little old lady, I think it was in London. She spotted some thieves smashing up the windows of a jewellers shop, tottered over to them, and beat them up with her handbag, until they ran off. They had arrived on scooters, and had helmets on, and none the less she kept wailing on them. They had bloody great sledge hammers with them. She had her purse. Its not what you have that counts, but what you do with it.

The reason that little old lady is alive is because those guys didn't want to kill or seriously hurt her. Some people who robs others will run at the first sign of trouble others will kill anyone who gets in their way. You really think those guys where really that scared of some old lady with a purse and left because her handbag was doing any damage? That old lady was seriously lucky those punks didn't go after her and hurt her, to be honest she was an idiot for even attempting to go after them. You could list plenty of stories where someone fights off a attacker or robber with out a gun but I could also list plenty of stories where someone did the same with a gun. To be honest the person getting hurt or not usually has a lot to do with the attacker's psyche.

JAK

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Please remember that Courtesy Is Mandatory. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

mistersmith
reply to post by whywhynot

I'm sad for you both.
I've not heard such infantile nonsense since I was at school.
To hear it emanating from grown men is an indication of the psychological damage done by the propaganda by which you are both surrounded, and subverted.
Get a bloody grip !

mistersmith.

I can see by your name calling and emotional response that you don't really have an effective fact-based response. Well done.
edit on 3-10-2013 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join