It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Jewish Persecution begins

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Cuervo
Just play a bit nicer and people might respect you.

not if he's wearing white socks with dress shoes
edit on 26-9-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Cuervo

filledcup

wiser3
I can only wonder how many of the people that were killed in the mall siege in Nairobi were Jews?

If this persecution you speak of is real why not attack a mall that is filled with Jews and not one that is frequented by Muslims and Christians, the fact that the owners of this mall are possibly Jewish says nothing as a huge percentage of property around the world is owned by Jews but is rented out to and visited by people of all faiths!

By your own account we are all mystics, therefore even those of us who carry or wear crystals in all of its amazing forms are mystics, why do you feel you are justified in placing yourself above others?

Judge not...etc!

all the tools are built into us to be mystics. use of external tools are nothing more than symbolic. carrying of a staff etc, are all symbolic things which hold or assist in no way whatsoever. thus any who think they must use these things are just experimenters, seekers, philosophers.. not yet attained mystics.

not judging, but if a buffalo cannot fly, it cannot fly.

Oh my gods... are you reading what you are typing?! You can't seriously be that full of yourself. You don't have any idea why tools, rituals, and fetishes work? Really?! Even Samadhi itself is a "tool" so you can't say you aren't using a tool.

For somebody so "attained", I'm sure you can understand there is no difference between using Samadhi as a tool versus using a scrying tool. If you don't understand why many people use tools then you will soon. There is no way you can go very far down your path without recognizing the mechanics behind various divination and ritual tools.

Just play a bit nicer and people might respect you.

there is only one kind of magic that uses tools, and that is technology

samadhi is not a tool. it is an intangible personal experience. u cannot wield samadhi at your beck and call.

and again.. Witch.. all such tools are useless. u lot run after quartz crystals etc, but the quartz is built into the pineal. the only technology needed.. is the human body itself. the only tool needed is the human body. all else is crap and a waste of resources u already have.

like watching tv so it facilitates ur imagination instead of reading a book and imagining ur own imaging of the story line being perceived.

u dont like what i have to say and call me arrogant because i speak the truth? have it ur way.. i bet those things really do something for u.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

filledcup

Why do you speak like a fundie luddite yet claim to be "attained"?

filledcup
samadhi is not a tool. it is an intangible personal experience. u cannot wield samadhi at your beck and call.

Um... tell that to the countless Samadhi practitioners that use it as a tool much like a person would use Yoga. It is a method and a tool. And if it is intangible, you aren't doing it right.

filledcup
and again.. Witch.. all such tools are useless. u lot run after quartz crystals etc, but the quartz is built into the pineal. the only technology needed.. is the human body itself. the only tool needed is the human body. all else is crap and a waste of resources u already have.

Ok. I suppose you are typing this with mind bullets since you have a laptop in your head? You don't have an altar? A practice space? A special grove of trees you like to meditate at? A picture you like to gaze upon occasionally to help place you where you want to be? Music that you play to help you meditate?

All of those are tools.

filledcup
like watching tv so it facilitates ur imagination instead of reading a book and imagining ur own imaging of the story line being perceived.

So watching TV is like using a tool but reading a book is not? So... in a hundred years, will people who take after your line of thinking be saying "holographic movies facilitates your imagination instead of watching tv where you have to imagine the extra depth and perspective you don't get form holograms therefore tv is superior and helps your imagination"

That line of thinking is simply the technological version of a hipster. Books were thought of by many to be exactly like you explain TV to be. Don't you see it's all a line of varying degrees? Just like tools.

filledcup
u dont like what i have to say and call me arrogant because i speak the truth? have it ur way.. i bet those things really do something for u.

No. I call you arrogant because you speak with arrogance.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Cuervo

filledcup

Why do you speak like a fundie luddite yet claim to be "attained"?

filledcup

Um... tell that to the countless Samadhi practitioners that use it as a tool much like a person would use Yoga. It is a method and a tool. And if it is intangible, you aren't doing it right.

filledcup

Ok. I suppose you are typing this with mind bullets since you have a laptop in your head? You don't have an altar? A practice space? A special grove of trees you like to meditate at? A picture you like to gaze upon occasionally to help place you where you want to be? Music that you play to help you meditate?

All of those are tools.

filledcup

So watching TV is like using a tool but reading a book is not? So... in a hundred years, will people who take after your line of thinking be saying "holographic movies facilitates your imagination instead of watching tv where you have to imagine the extra depth and perspective you don't get form holograms therefore tv is superior and helps your imagination"

That line of thinking is simply the technological version of a hipster. Books were thought of by many to be exactly like you explain TV to be. Don't you see it's all a line of varying degrees? Just like tools.

filledcup

No. I call you arrogant because you speak with arrogance.

i speak how i want because ur judgement matters not one iota to me. i speak how i want. i express myself how i please. it is my way of expression.

and well.. we can always go back to square one..

suit urself. dont like my method.. dont listen. what can i say. am i to be sympathetic to the unsympathetic? oh witch.. work ur greatest spell. send me your greatest evil. teach me oh witch a grave lesson in your magic powers with foolish trinkets.

LMFAO

ill be arrogant.. if only.. not to make u into a liar.

be gone witch

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

filledcup

i speak how i want because ur judgement matters not one iota to me. i speak how i want. i express myself how i please. it is my way of expression.

and well.. we can always go back to square one..

suit urself. dont like my method.. dont listen. what can i say. am i to be sympathetic to the unsympathetic? oh witch.. work ur greatest spell. send me your greatest evil. teach me oh witch a grave lesson in your magic powers with foolish trinkets.

LMFAO

ill be arrogant.. if only.. not to make u into a liar.

be gone witch

"be gone witch"? Really, dude? Wow. Look, I don't need to purposefully sound mysterious and enigmatic in order to explain to people the methods I use. I'm an open book and I love hearing about the paths and journeys of others.

It's obvious in my posts to you that your methods are not what I'm even talking about. It's your attitude towards others. It's like you have this bizarre and alternative belief system and then crap all over everybody else's beliefs and then wonder why people aren't knocking down your door screaming "teach me master!". Seriously, that's hipster behavior. I picked up on it with your comment on technology but I really see it's permeated into your entire spirituality construct.

You don't need to be ironically bigoted just for the sake of irony. As far as asking me to cast my "greatest evil" on you as some kind of twisted dare, I can only hope you are again just trying to be an ironic troll.

("Attained" Samadhi) + (Bigotry and condescending prattlings) = Hipster. In every way. I swear you are doing this on purpose.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Would it be possible to stop haranguing each other so that the topic can be discussed?

Please

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

let me make something abundantly clear. a spiritually attained person does not have to, nor will they likely come in the form and persona in which u expect. u seem to have set some sort of grid around what an attained mystic is supposed to be and how they are supposed to sound.

it is obvious.. u have never met a true mystic, nor any group. becoming spiritual doesnt mean u lose urself and become some mundane sock puppet with no emotion. in fact it means u have adapted a greater channel of emotion and will and control the use of it as u see serves the overall good.

u are incapable of judging me.. thus your words, aspersions and stereotyping.. mean nothing.

i await the day, u let a monkey grade you in an exam on advanced mathematics. im sure the grade would be fair.

bottom line.. an attained mystic or enlightened master can come in any form. and not what u expect. u do not set the rules for attainment. u are not final judge which allows such attainment. without attainment of ur own u are not of the metre to grade my paper darling.

and it is obvious u are not attained. all of us who are.. speak the same words. because the truth is universal. it's words do not change, not even with time.

u can gather as much of a crowd as u please to align with ur consensus.. it will just mean that there is more of you who are utterly wrong!
edit on 26-9-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here u go,, hope this helps,,

en.wikipedia.org...

its pretty big

they found a name of a Tribe that was Conquered and who's Seed they Cut off,, that name was,,,

see it

here this might be better,,

three guess,,

for those interested,,

belonged too this guy
en.wikipedia.org...

was a floppy disk of his conquests
5 inch,,

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My friend,I have observed life for almost 5 decades-and let me tell you this,I have yet to meet a jew that does not have a good income+a happy life.I don't begrudge them that-good on anyone who gets one up on the game and most especially while harming none and helping where they can.I'm not saying there is no prejudice against jews,just that it does not seem to have much effect-jews excel-in all fields.Call it old money,call it drive,call it stubborn will to excel-but really,I have never met a jew or an Israeli who felt themselves inferior to any one-even penniless ones,I used to have quite a few Israeli friends back in the day-in fact my oldest daughter is half-Israeli bloodline.These folks have a gene for self-preservation.They are tough.
edit on 26-9-2013 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thread closed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join