It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Jewish Persecution begins

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

edit on 25-9-2013 by DerbyGawker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

filledcup

FreedomEntered
Funny, how you are stopping wearing white socks because you don't want to be identified as Jewish.

Hilarious I have to say.

edit on 25-9-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

just white socks under dress clothes/office-wear with white socks reaching up to the calves.

it is fine to wear white cotton socks as u usually would with shorts, casual etc.

by my interpretation that is.

This may come as a shock to you but most of America doesn't wear dress clothes or office wear every day.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Lone12

bekod
reply to post by filledcup

Hitler was financially SUPPORTED by 'jews'
as was stalin a 'jew'.

Just like to make a correction here. Stalin was not a jew but he was married to a jewess.

On the subject of 'jewish persecution', the following facts might have something to do with it:

English Civil War: Primarily funded by the dutch jew, Manasseh Ben Israel, whilst whilst Fernandez Carvajal, "The Great Jew" as he was called, was the chief contractor of the New Model Army. Furthermore, Cromwell, the chief figure of the revolution, continued to recieve payments from Manasseh Ben Israel long after the civil war had ended. It should be noted that Cromwell was the man responsible for allowing the jews back into England.

French Revolution: The Marquis de Mirabeau, leading figure of the revolution, proceeded against the king with finance provided by Moses Mendelssohn and Adam Weishaupt, both jews. Not wishing to see any violence done to the king, he attempted to get him out of France. On revealing his plans, he was poisoned shortly after. Following the revolution, 2 of the 5 directors (unelected leaders) of France, Reubel and Gohir, were jewish.

Napoleonic Wars: By 1804 Napoleon had come to recognise the Jew and his plans as a menace to France and all that the revolution had swept away he systematically restored. From this time onwards Jewish money financed every coalition against him; and Jews today boast that it was Rothschild rather than Wellington who defeated Napoleon.

Russian Revolution: Revolutionaries granted subsidies during 1905-1917 by Jacob Schiff, of Kuhn Loeb and Co., New York, were no longer acts of isolated generosity. A veritable Russian terrorist organization had been set up at his expense. It covered Russia with its emissaries. The following is part of a report from the Russian Foreign Minister to Tsar Nicholas II in 1906:

"The events which took place in Russia in 1905 plainly indicate that the revolutionary movement has a definite international character the revolutionaries possess great quantities of arms imported from abroad and very considerable financial means one is bound to conclude that there are foreign capitalists' organizations interested in supporting our revolutionary movement. If we add to the above that, as has been proved beyond any doubt, a very considerable part is played by Jews as ring-leaders in other organizations as well as their own always the most bellicose element of the revolution we may feel entitled to assume that the above-mentioned foreign support of the Russian revolutionary movement comes from Jewish capitalist circles."

It's not at all strange then that in 1917, of the 52 persons who took over the government in Russia, all but Lenin were Jews. This pattern continued after WWII with countries behind the iron curtain showing a heavy jewish influence:

U.S.S.R.:
Premier — Stalin .....Married to a Jewess
Vice-Premier — Kaganovitch ..........Jew
Ministry of State Control — Mekhlis .Jew
Military & Naval Construction — Ginsburg........Jew
Minister Cominform Organ — Yudin ...............Jew
Chief Publicist Abroad for U.S.S.R. — Ilya Eherenburg ....Jew
Ministry of Building Enterprises Machinery — Yudin .......Jew
Foreign Minister — Molotoff .......Married to a Jewess
POLAND:
Virtual Ruler — Jacob Bergman ...........Jew
Public Prosecutor — T. Cyprian ............Jew
O.C. Youth Movements — Dr. Braniewsky......Jew
HUNGARY:
Virtual Ruler — Mathias Rakosi.......Jew
ROMANIA:
Virtual Ruler — Anna Pauker.................Jewess (Since removed for "deviationism" but replaced by another Jew.)
YUGOSLAVIA:
Virtual Ruler — Moishe Pyjede ............Jew

This pattern also has its claws in politics today in the UK with both major party leaders, Cameron and Milliband, both Jews.

I should point out that this is only a very small part of an increasing jewish influence on the world. It is not my intention to offend anyone, but purely to offer straight facts.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm also a renowned psychic and I have a couple of predictions to pass along.

First, I predict that this thread will slowly devolve into some rather ugly personal attacks, or some ugly anti-semitism.

Second, I predict that the OP will never, ever win an award for fashion.

Perhaps the white socks is not related to jews. I'm a jew and I've never heard anything about white sox, other than they are, at times, worn by people wearing sneakers.

the dream is your subconscious telling you that you look silly wearing dress clothes with white socks and the fashion police would lock you up for such heinous acts, if they were to find you and, as such, you should start wearing socks that match the outfit you are wearing.

Wait, another prediction.

You are about to say "but Crakeur, I wear white socks with my sneakers, which I wear with my dress clothes" to which I have nothing to add but my head is shaking in empathic shame over you sense of style.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

well style doesnt beat practicality.. and white cotton socks with dress shoes was damn comfy

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

FreedomEntered
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I agree with you. I am just saying that's the way religion works. That creates generations of religious people.

If you are not born into something sometimes the culture itself wont survive, take example monks, they are born into that tradition.

All very true! Interesting times. PEACE

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

daskakik

HUMBLEONE

I feel what your saying is true.

If this were true why did you feel the need to twist what he said?

All he said was that he was told in a dream that there is going to be a worldwide persecution of jews in the near future and that he feels that the attack of the mall in Kenya is the start.

I'm sure there is not much more to it than someone feeling guilty about wearing white socks to work but if it took a message from the "holy spirit" to break down the need for comfort then thats what it took.
edit on 25-9-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

My message just came to me as a result of what the OP said. The Cosmos gives you what you ask for, so be very careful what you ask for and make sure it is what you really want and not that of some group you for have chosen to identify with . The gist of the message was that tribalism in all of it's forms will present problems. If one has ears let them hear.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

filledcup
The muslim radicals and extremists who have been working with the Jews via proxy of America for decades (or is it centuries), are going to attack their masters for failure to deliver on a promise. Muslim extremists around the world are now going to target Jews. They will be attacked and considered the Synagogue of Satan. it is a religious cover, but it is a political reasoning. the dog will bite the master and feed on him. the dog will attack not just them but their families. being starved and ill-treated it is hungry for blood as the only thing that will quench its thirst.

I'm not sure about this whole "White socks" message you have going...but, if you can recall, can you please elaborate on this "failed promise" you mentioned in the opening post?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I can only wonder how many of the people that were killed in the mall siege in Nairobi were Jews?

If this persecution you speak of is real why not attack a mall that is filled with Jews and not one that is frequented by Muslims and Christians, the fact that the owners of this mall are possibly Jewish says nothing as a huge percentage of property around the world is owned by Jews but is rented out to and visited by people of all faiths!

By your own account we are all mystics, therefore even those of us who carry or wear crystals in all of its amazing forms are mystics, why do you feel you are justified in placing yourself above others?

Judge not...etc!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

As opposed to black cotton socks with dress shoes? I get it!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Sound so anti semetic. What does the deity look ilike?

I hope you don't wear suits! Garments can be very symbolic i.e. (joesph's coat, Elijah's hairy coat, Yeshua's seamless shirt). Maybe your shedding some garments and ways. And you should not say F-it but go seek better socks then you already wear. You should care and care more then you do already. Hasids wear white socks if married and black for boys and singles. I am surprised you heard this in your dream and it seems like revelation to me. Last time I had one I see relating points. I think a lesson of shedding your ego is part of your message. In real life do you need to hear something call to your ego to pay attention? If you realize you have and stop it you may hear the girl calling your name out there. and in case this message didnt absorb ..then you need more time before you can.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Jews are not a race..its a religion just like Christianity and Muslim.

We dont call Christians a race nor do we call Muslims a race.

ashkenazi is a race
hispanic is a race
negroid is a race

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Meh. You said you totally agree and then went off in a different direction. Slick trick to get in something totally offtopic.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

superluminal11

Jews are not a race..

All I saw was someone saying that it is something they are born into and it wasn't even the OP. The word race isn't even used.

ashkenazi is a race
hispanic is a race
negroid is a race

Ashkenazi and hispanic are not races.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

wiser3
I can only wonder how many of the people that were killed in the mall siege in Nairobi were Jews?

If this persecution you speak of is real why not attack a mall that is filled with Jews and not one that is frequented by Muslims and Christians, the fact that the owners of this mall are possibly Jewish says nothing as a huge percentage of property around the world is owned by Jews but is rented out to and visited by people of all faiths!

By your own account we are all mystics, therefore even those of us who carry or wear crystals in all of its amazing forms are mystics, why do you feel you are justified in placing yourself above others?

Judge not...etc!

all the tools are built into us to be mystics. use of external tools are nothing more than symbolic. carrying of a staff etc, are all symbolic things which hold or assist in no way whatsoever. thus any who think they must use these things are just experimenters, seekers, philosophers.. not yet attained mystics.

not judging, but if a buffalo cannot fly, it cannot fly.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

superluminal11

ashkenazi is a race
hispanic is a race
negroid is a race

yup, so are asians. So are indians etc.

The HUMAN race.

we're all cut from the same cloth with some differences in appearance and, obviously, cultural beliefs but we're all of the same race.

again, say it with me, the Human race.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Dark Ghost

filledcup
The muslim radicals and extremists who have been working with the Jews via proxy of America for decades (or is it centuries), are going to attack their masters for failure to deliver on a promise. Muslim extremists around the world are now going to target Jews. They will be attacked and considered the Synagogue of Satan. it is a religious cover, but it is a political reasoning. the dog will bite the master and feed on him. the dog will attack not just them but their families. being starved and ill-treated it is hungry for blood as the only thing that will quench its thirst.

I'm not sure about this whole "White socks" message you have going...but, if you can recall, can you please elaborate on this "failed promise" you mentioned in the opening post?

i dont really know the details. but the failed promise has, as i said, something to do with political gain. and not the religious cover it is presented by. it is sort of muslim atheists i think, seeking political power under cover of religious law. i suppose, they being denied that political power, will get pretty antsy about it.

note however, the terrorists at the mall did not care for difference among sects, but only that those they persecute would claim Allah to be the one true God. to survive, one simply had to demonstrate that they were muslim.

attacking the mall could be seen as sending a message to the jews. perhaps a connection of the very ones that own the mall. whilst at the same time, sectioning their muslim bretheren away as in a form of loyalty. befriending all muslims, possibly as they forge a new alliance, realizing they could not be divided amongst themselves to pursue what they intend.

unless u think it was just a coincidence that they happened to enter a jewish owned mall. and that that particular mall was chosen for reasons other than the owners being jewish.. and quite possibly well connected politically.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

That is true, at least until humans develop the ability to alter the human genetically. Then we all become useless and obsolete. Destroyed along with all of our diversity and flaws by a new superior RACE.

edit on 26-9-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Why would you attack him?

This is a good example of persecution for beliefs!

Share ideas, not destroy them!!

The OP has several times now put down everybody else as being below him. His OP used wording like "you wouldn't be able to understand" and then bashed all other mystics that aren't following his one Samadhi path (which I'm not sure he understands what that means).

I was going to jump in here and defend him myself but he's proven to be a bit of an arrogant "chosen one" type of guy.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

filledcup

wiser3

Judge not...etc!

all the tools are built into us to be mystics. use of external tools are nothing more than symbolic. carrying of a staff etc, are all symbolic things which hold or assist in no way whatsoever. thus any who think they must use these things are just experimenters, seekers, philosophers.. not yet attained mystics.

not judging, but if a buffalo cannot fly, it cannot fly.

Oh my gods... are you reading what you are typing?! You can't seriously be that full of yourself. You don't have any idea why tools, rituals, and fetishes work? Really?! Even Samadhi itself is a "tool" so you can't say you aren't using a tool.

For somebody so "attained", I'm sure you can understand there is no difference between using Samadhi as a tool versus using a scrying tool. If you don't understand why many people use tools then you will soon. There is no way you can go very far down your path without recognizing the mechanics behind various divination and ritual tools.

Just play a bit nicer and people might respect you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join