It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Jewish Persecution begins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
well ok. im not trying to convince you of anything. just interpretting a dream, which was more than a dream which i am seeing as though it is coming to fruition.

i dont have a side. my side is humanity. right there smack dab in the middle. i choose no one faith. i support them all. current day and ancient.

if it is a message worthy of delivering, then at least you cant blame me for not delivering.. albeit a bit late. this is the very first time i am walking a mystical prophetic tone in public presentation. simply put, too much does it happen that i see the future and say nothing to see if it really happens, then it really happens and im like, i shouldve said something.

so, if it gets cocked up here.. i tried. im not perfect.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

bekod
reply to post by filledcup

no not begins but continues, the Jews have been sought out from the day they left Egypt nations have seeked their destruction from that time forward. Hitler tried Russia tried, and now the world tries but will fail for they are the Chosen ones. fail to see this your doomed. yea I know who believes in the bible any way, that right there dooms you, what we have now is just mans view of the word of god , for he has rewritten it for him, the Torah remains hole and untouched www.torah.org... the Jews only down fall... they fail to see Christ as the savior. not only theirs but of all.
edit on bAmerica/Chicagok201325 by bekod because: line edit

resounding NO.

what you tell, is a Fantasy, dictated by edom [ the synagogue] themsélves.

Hitler was financially SUPPORTED by 'jews'
as was stalin a 'jew'.

'jews' will *per definition* not believe in God - nor Christ -
since they are edom / pharisee / cham bloodline.

You do need to make the difference between 'jews' and ' judahites' [ the true Southern kingdom]
or you will get into their Trap,
not seeing the difference between Esau and Jacob,
of thinking that ' this present nation israel is Gods chosen country' , or that ' 144.000 jewish converts will be the 2 witnesses' , etc -

Lies.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

khimbar

Vasa Croe

If you can't prove that then use your ability to tell me how many pennies I have sitting on my office desk at this moment...tell me anything that I have on my desk with detail. Your claims get more and more ridiculous every thread you start.

3 pennies, a watch, a pen, a USB stick (red and black colour). And an empty cup.

With the power of my mind!

LOL...incorrect but good try...you got the pen and empty cup part right but who doesn't have that stuff on their desk?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I would say John of Patmos was spot on about the Synagogue of Satan.

Look at where the Ancient Hebrew fled during the Babylonian sacking of Jerusalem.

I always thought there were 12 tribes of Isreal at least.... Why is only one of them being represented, if the one that is, truly is being represented.

What does the Talisman of Saturn or the seal of Solomon look like? How many lines, points, triangles, intersections are in this symbol? How may talents of gold did Solomon boast he collected?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ok...so let me get this straight. You are now claiming this could be your first ordained or Holy prophecy, you have studied ALL scientific fields in depth AND are spiritually enlightened?

You do realize what you are claiming is madness right?

In order to have studied these fields in depth you would have to be VERY old, in order to claim spiritual enlightenment at the stage at which you say you have you would be one of VERY few people in the entire world and most are again VERY old, and in order to have an ordained or holy prophecy you would have to have been ordained by your church or someone with the authority to do so....unless you are claiming God himself ordained you.

So could you please go through the following list of sciences and tell me how long you spent on each, where you received your education and how long it took you to do so?

Physics
Chemistry
Ecology
Oceanography
Geology
Meteorology
Biology
Human Biology
Zoology
Botany
Social Sciences
Decision Theory
Mathematics
Logic
Statistics
Systems Theory
Theoretical Computer Science
Applied Science

Each of these has multiple branches, or areas of study, and for someone who has studied them ALL in depth I expect a pretty educated and well formed answer on these.

For a more complete list please go to this link: Sciences

There are hundreds so your reply may take a while.....

As to your spiritual enlightenment, how long did it take you to achieve this, what guru or yogi did you study under and what particular religious belief was the master you studied with?
edit on 9/25/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

khimbar

Vasa Croe

If you can't prove that then use your ability to tell me how many pennies I have sitting on my office desk at this moment...tell me anything that I have on my desk with detail. Your claims get more and more ridiculous every thread you start.

3 pennies, a watch, a pen, a USB stick (red and black colour). And an empty cup.

LOL...incorrect but good try...you got the pen and empty cup part right but who doesn't have that stuff on their desk?

Already a more effective vision than most then...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

khimbar

Vasa Croe

khimbar

Vasa Croe

Already a more effective vision than most then...

You must be an ordained prophet...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Why would you attack him?

This is a good example of persecution for beliefs!

Share ideas, not destroy them!!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
He didn't say he has studied maths, or physics. In any case what does that have to do with predictions?
Since when does being good academically, mean being good with making prophecies?

He says he is an acclaimed mystic .

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Not attacking him.....so am I to be of the opinion that you believe what he is saying? That he was spoken to by God and this is possibly an ordained prophecy? That he has studied ALL sciences in great depth and that he is spiritually enlightened? Just one of those claims would be close to impossible for an individual to truly achieve yet he claims those and more.

No attacks here....just like to get to the truth without all the BS.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
He never claimed to be an academic genius.

He said he can travel dimensions and speak with entities. But that he believes this one is the holy spirit speaking through him.

He said he's a channel and needs to improve upon his mediation and skills.
Its a sort of astral travel and dreams by the sounds of things.

What has any of that got to do with academic success?
edit on 25-9-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

FreedomEntered
He didn't say he has studied maths, or physics. In any case what does that have to do with predictions?
Since when does being good academically, mean being good with making prophecies?

He says he is an acclaimed mystic .

Ummm...math and physics are sciences last I checked. He claims that in the post above...that he has studied all sciences in depth.

And as for the "acclaimed mystic" status:

ac·claim
əˈklām/Submit
verb
past tense: acclaimed; past participle: acclaimed
praise enthusiastically and publicly.

When I asked what acclaim he has and where it is from and to let us know his real name to check the great acclaim out, he again backpeddled as he does in most threads and said maybe "attained" would be a better word.

I am only going by what he posts and states in his own threads in his own words.

filledcup

and no, i have studied all scientific fields to great depth, some more or less than others. but i do not speak from ignorance on any topic. i only engage in topics in which i have well researched.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Okay I missed the comment regarding sciences.

In any case, what I got from the post was that he feels connected to the " spirituality of the universe and dimensions" and yet he has much improvement to make because work brings him back to the mundane.

His words were he connected with a diety.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I feel what your saying is true. What has been put forth to the Cosmos in past , present and future collective deed will return in a massive tsunami very soon. They refuse to throw off tribal delusions. Too tight a grip upon the material. No such thing as penance. Stuck energy. Very sticky. Everyone needs to end all tribalism. The latter will lead to World peace. And...stop wearing "white socks"... metaphorically meaning...the articles and vestments of tribalism.....ALL of us, not just Jews.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Ok...so let me get this straight. You are now claiming this could be your first ordained or Holy prophecy, you have studied ALL scientific fields in depth AND are spiritually enlightened?

You do realize what you are claiming is madness right?

In order to have studied these fields in depth you would have to be VERY old, in order to claim spiritual enlightenment at the stage at which you say you have you would be one of VERY few people in the entire world and most are again VERY old, and in order to have an ordained or holy prophecy you would have to have been ordained by your church or someone with the authority to do so....unless you are claiming God himself ordained you.

So could you please go through the following list of sciences and tell me how long you spent on each, where you received your education and how long it took you to do so?

Physics
Chemistry
Ecology
Oceanography
Geology
Meteorology
Biology
Human Biology
Zoology
Botany
Social Sciences
Decision Theory
Mathematics
Logic
Statistics
Systems Theory
Theoretical Computer Science
Applied Science

Each of these has multiple branches, or areas of study, and for someone who has studied them ALL in depth I expect a pretty educated and well formed answer on these.

For a more complete list please go to this link: Sciences

There are hundreds so your reply may take a while.....

As to your spiritual enlightenment, how long did it take you to achieve this, what guru or yogi did you study under and what particular religious belief was the master you studied with?

well ur making this thread about me, and it isnt meant to be.. when i have proof it would be a rather different thread. i dont have the proof u seek right now.. sorry. but i know how to do it.. if u can cut me some slack.

Physics - 7
Chemistry - 7
Ecology - 7
Oceanography 4
Geology 5/6
Meteorology 3/4
Biology 7/8
Human Biology 7/9
Zoology 6
Botany 5 and increasing
Social Sciences 7
Decision Theory 7
Mathematics 9
Logic 9
Statistics 7
Systems Theory
Theoretical Computer Science 7+
Applied Science 5+
Psychology 8

just to answer an average grading out of 10 in terms of how much study ive put towards the topic. some topics needed greater study than others. the numbers may be different from what some expert in any one field may grade them. some of those numbers ive also downplayed.

yes i studied alot and have read probably many thousands of books. im 30 yrs old, but have been studying the entire world since i was 12.. or maybe earlier. i have been a scholar since i can remember. it would take a long time, but ya, while my friends were partying i was reading stuff. not that i didnt party. just not as much as them. many nights of deep study in every field for many years.

my attainment came through instruction. i followed the simplest instructions in the bible that i could understand, and as i incorporated what i already could understand into my life it brought the knowledge for me to understand things which i couldnt understand before. and so it went. guided by intuition as my only teacher. i prayed to God as i read the bible for truth and wisdom. not money or power etc. i read and studied deeply the bible and other religions.. ancient history, the occult, everything, all the while praying to God for assistance and protection. heeding the warnings, treading carefully, trusting God. by following the guidance of my intuition which has never led me wrong, the Holy Spirit was revealed to me.

im not a fake mystic, which is why i would even choose to stand apart of all others. i want people to know that this stuff is true. that if they follow the instructions and practice what is good they can achieve spiritual realization as well. i dont want to screw it up. i screw it up and its screwed up for everyone. but i have more work to do to deliver that proof this whole world now seeks.

but please, cut me some slack.. i am attained, but have not yet perfected the arts behind attainment to mastery.

i prefer to believe there are many who have attained samadhi as i on the earth. and not that i am super special. at least i really really hope im not the only one. that would totally suck. i dont want anyone look to me as God or anything. but i do want us all to find our way back to God. The religious books are true, salvation is possible and not a myth. Heaven is not a myth and God is not a myth. but me just telling u this stuff isnt going to do anything for you is it.

so it's going to take some effort, on my part, to deliver proof that mysticism has merit in many different ways. by demonstrating scientific astuteness, and other intangible mystical abilities, until i can present tangible ones. yes i am working on anti gravity from both the mystical and scientific viewpoint. however, budget is a hindrance. and everything happens in it's time. if i am to discover it, i will discover it and i will present it if and when i do.

for now, just see the message, and let's both watch and see if it comes to pass.
edit on 25-9-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Not attacking him.....so am I to be of the opinion that you believe what he is saying? That he was spoken to by God and this is possibly an ordained prophecy? That he has studied ALL sciences in great depth and that he is spiritually enlightened? Just one of those claims would be close to impossible for an individual to truly achieve yet he claims those and more.

No attacks here....just like to get to the truth without all the BS.

there is no way for me to prove what u want proof of to u over a forum. do u want to come and meet me and stand in my presence? perhaps watch me meditate?

i have already said on this forum that if anyone with the right scientific contacts wants to put me to 'The Test' that i will not back down. i will make the machines read things that the scientists have probably never seen before willfully induced within the body. there is no backpeddling. i am human, just like you. even in channeling the Holy Spirit i must be careful that my ego mind does not corrupt the message.

here is a post which was deeply channeled by me from the Holy Spirit. it was written in one go, during which maintaining the channel i was overcome and flooded with tears as i typed. take it or leave it. but my main mission is to help you all realize that the claims of mystics arent just unfounded myths. one day, hopefully i will be able to present the evidence, the irrefutable evidence that i am constantly challenged to present.

A New Story for a New World
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-9-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

FreedomEntered
You know being Jewish isn't something they can just change. They are born Jewish.

So hiding it isn't an option.

I think Jews have had to be vigilant as to potential threats for a long while now, particulary Israel.
. We are not BORN anything. We enter this world a tabula rasa. The Tabula Rasa us not a blank slate. It contains everything. It is a total perfect connection. It is an open switch. Culture and social structures provide closed switches. Binary code. Choices to make. Which way do you want the game to go next? What is the next scene in this fantastic play?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I agree with you. I am just saying that's the way religion works. That creates generations of religious people.

If you are not born into something sometimes the culture itself wont survive, take example monks, they are born into that tradition.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
God has never asked for credentials, its always vice versa...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

HUMBLEONE

I feel what your saying is true.

If this were true why did you feel the need to twist what he said?

All he said was that he was told in a dream that there is going to be a worldwide persecution of jews in the near future and that he feels that the attack of the mall in Kenya is the start.

I'm sure there is not much more to it than someone feeling guilty about wearing white socks to work but if it took a message from the "holy spirit" to break down the need for comfort then thats what it took.
edit on 25-9-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join