It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Jewish Persecution begins

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Which holy spirit are you channelling, exactly? I have not, in my experiences, ever encountered the "real" holy spirit -- only an extremely powerful evil spirt that makes the claim that it is the holy spirit. It has tried to get me to accept a number of religions under the guise of different deities, and tried to convince me that the prophecies in Revelations must be fulfilled.

Be careful who you're channelling. Even if you hold the remote, you're not always watching the channel you think you're watching.

link   

Vasa Croe

Sorry, but you have gone from solving anti-gravity to how snowflakes are created to crop circles in forests of trees with a constant ignorant reply that you use some imaginary scientific method, which you have stated is done in your own mind and with no real experimentation, experience or education in any field of study you claim to be an expert in and NOW you are some super mystic? I bet all the truly enlightened people in the world would LOVE to know how you have managed to do this so quickly.

Your claims of prophecy and mysticism are as baseless as your claims of being a highly intelligent problem solver using scientific methods.

So....what your "mystic vision" boils down to is don't wear white socks or you will die.....

Please....more ridiculous claims from you....seems every thread you start you are some new expert in some field that you have absolutely zero knowledge or education in as stated by you.

calm down, everything i have said i stand behind. and i do not like to prophecy. but unfortunately, for almost 2 decades things which i foresee do come to pass. i dont expect u to understand. i am delivering this message because it may help to know that another war is brewing between sects. i am not saying it is 100% prophecy. i am saying i believe so. but even doing that i am downplaying in doubt.

see my above post, it is about wearing white socks in irregular manner which may hint to an arrogant infidel pursuer that you are jewish. i dont think it should be a problem with shorts, sweat pants or jeans etc.

link   
With all the will in the world I don't think Jews can hide.

I mean most have very distinct features and leaving the dress code off, wont necessarily protect them.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

scolai

Which holy spirit are you channelling, exactly? I have not, in my experiences, ever encountered the "real" holy spirit -- only an extremely powerful evil spirt that makes the claim that it is the holy spirit. It has tried to get me to accept a number of religions under the guise of different deities, and tried to convince me that the prophecies in Revelations must be fulfilled.

Be careful who you're channelling. Even if you hold the remote, you're not always watching the channel you think you're watching.

all i can tell u regarding that is my experiences are not like others' i have never seen a demon or anything evil. my life is peaceful and blessed with there being no other way to describe it. all of my dreams are pleasant and successful consclusions, i have never been held against my will or have ill will directed toward me in my travels. i attribute this to my firm belief in God the Supreme as i strive to please him and hold not a guilty conscience to be afforded his protection as i venture where no man has gone before (sorry couldnt help myself).

i understand it is hard to know which spirit, but i know it to be the spirit which has given me life. and no other can pretend or fake that. only the spirit of God can create, facilitate or restore life. i know it is good because i have tested it. it is not a spirit of light alone which would be false, but the spirit of life. a water which flows through me. a water which is my vehicle out of body. that water is the flesh of my very own spirit. thus it wont deceive me because we are one and the same.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
I will ask you, as I have done in almost all of your threads, to provide proof yet again of any of your claims. Jews have been persecuted for a long time...your vision is nothing new.

Show us proof....surely you have plenty after contemplating this vision for a couple months. If you can't prove that then use your ability to tell me how many pennies I have sitting on my office desk at this moment...tell me anything that I have on my desk with detail. Your claims get more and more ridiculous every thread you start.

lol ok, u over-estimate me. i can do it. i know what to do, i know how to do it, but i still doubt myself a great deal.

answering u how many pennies are on ur desk is not impossible, it is difficult.. and even more so for me to do it while at my desk in work. but if ur getting at remote viewing, yes i know how to do it.

im not that good yet.. unfortunately. i dont get the time to practice as i would like. i do not back down from testing. but i would need to be afforded the time to be able to focus solely on meditating into a deeper state. i stay very shallow for day-to-day interaction, suppressing my spiritual energy. on evenings i let it loose a bit, but then must re-supress for work and all forms of social interaction.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

i know it is good because i have tested it.

Sorry - off topic post.
What questions did you ask this entity ?

It seems odd that this deity has not showed you any of the multiple hells that spirits will descend to if you turn away from the Love of YHWH through faith in Jesus Christ.

One of the first visions YHWH shows sinners is what this world will soon look like without His undying Love.
edit on 25-9-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't think you need to oppress your spiritual side for work, you just need to practice more at home.

I mean when you received this vision, was it fleeting? If so maybe you should meditate longer to get more of a full and complete prediction.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
-added -

..the Entity, you re channeling, is Osiris

look up his sacred city, Abydos : you ll see a "foot" in its hieroglyph name.

socks and foot isnt really that far.

now,
'white' is 'ascending',
meaning "the entities now inside inner earth will Rise" [ to the surface]

as Osiris said: "the tunnels of the earth gave birth to me".

i tell you something else -
i forgot, untill this thread -

last week, i dreamed about a "black shoe, empty, standing at the beach, the waters now and then coming around it"

the first thought when i was wake, was "..and the Dragon stood at the shore of the sea", Revelation
- but the 'shoe' didnt make sense.

Now it does.

its about ' the inner earth entities rising to the surface'

And, please, Skip the thought, alltogether, of ' jews going to be persecuted' -
the entity you channel, means "christians"
just he refuses to phrase 'christians'
but uses ' jew ' instead.

- the same way, this entity uses words as ' pigs' and ' asses' to denote ' believers' .

Im worried about you.
Whatever you do - stop it.

you re in danger.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Why is the Op in danger?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

FreedomEntered
reply to post by Lone12

Why is the Op in danger?

- cause everything he wrote *shouts* that he s connected to a bad Entity.

bordering Maniacal [ if you read his intro to the dream]

..too much Context is there, to indicate, he is connected to the Wrong kind of Entities.

Please wake up filledcup.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You mean when he says he's an acclaimed mystic at the start? Ect.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

FreedomEntered
You mean when he says he's an acclaimed mystic at the start? Ect.

kind of.
its the wáy he describes ' how much mystical he is '.
thats fine.
but not healthy.

apart from that -
there are just Too many contextual aspects in his dream,
[ aspects, which indicate it is Osiris he got the dream from]
to not take it seriously.

at least *i* do.

and im worried.
edit on 25-9-2013 by Lone12 because: inserted 'not'

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

He's not connected to anything.....read his past threads. He is an ego-centric individual that makes unfounded claims of genius and mysticism with no basis in reality, education or science. He makes wild claims about all kinds of random stuff that he has done experiments "in his own head" on and says that is a scientific method.

The OP is simply making stuff up and as is the case in all the other threads, when called out on things he says he is always backpeddling and never providing any proof.

My thought is that the OP is actually on the cusp of having a multiple personality disorder or psychotic break of sorts as he began his posts on ATS stating that he was super smart and was figuring out how to do things in his mind that science has never been able to do and now OP is going into mysticism and religion and god...very classic progression into mental instability.
edit on 9/25/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

How did you derive Osiris from his dream?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Lone12
-added -

..the Entity, you re channeling, is Osiris

look up his sacred city, Abydos : you ll see a "foot" in its hieroglyph name.

socks and foot isnt really that far.

now,
'white' is 'ascending',
meaning "the entities now inside inner earth will Rise" [ to the surface]

as Osiris said: "the tunnels of the earth gave birth to me".

i tell you something else -
i forgot, untill this thread -

last week, i dreamed about a "black shoe, empty, standing at the beach, the waters now and then coming around it"

the first thought when i was wake, was "..and the Dragon stood at the shore of the sea", Revelation
- but the 'shoe' didnt make sense.

Now it does.

its about ' the inner earth entities rising to the surface'

And, please, Skip the thought, alltogether, of ' jews going to be persecuted' -
the entity you channel, means "christians"
just he refuses to phrase 'christians'
but uses ' jew ' instead.

- the same way, this entity uses words as ' pigs' and ' asses' to denote ' believers' .

Im worried about you.
Whatever you do - stop it.

you re in danger.

ur only half-way coherent, i may explain where later on as duty beckons me currently. so just to make a short response.

no i am not in danger. nor will i be by any form of religious persecution. if i am mistaken for a jew, having read a great deal of the quran i am able to recite parts of it to demonstrate my knowledge of the oneness of God/ Allah "The God" if called upon to do so. a muslim is a man/woman who worships 'The God'. thus by this universal phrase.. all religious people who believe in God can escape muslim persecution.

thus if asked if i am muslim, i can easily respond 'Yes' without lying. i suppose however, one would prefer not to even be in a situation where they are called upon to recite part of the quran or face death. nor am i afraid of the thing u call death in my state.

i believe in the oneness of God which pervades all religions, thus i am a jew, a muslim, a christian a buddhist, a hindu all in one as i respect the truth found in all religious doctrines. what many fight about today, i see that they fight about nonsense since they both are fighting for the same thing. just seeing it from different perspectives.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by Lone12

He's not connected to anything.....read his past threads. He is an ego-centric individual that makes unfounded claims of genius and mysticism with no basis in reality, education or science. He makes wild claims about all kinds of random stuff that he has done experiments "in his own head" on and says that is a scientific method.

The OP is simply making stuff up and as is the case in all the other threads, when called out on things he says he is always backpeddling and never providing any proof.

My thought is that the OP is actually on the cusp of having a multiple personality disorder or psychotic break of sorts as he began his posts on ATS stating that he was super smart and was figuring out how to do things in his mind that science has never been able to do and now OP is going into mysticism and religion and god...very classic progression into mental instability.

- thank you for the added information, Vasa.

i believe you.

yet, the things he says, may very well indicate the connection i posted before
- and im still worried.

..kind regards,

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by Lone12

and i stand by all of it. the reason i do not like to prophecy is for the simple reason that if i am wrong, it will reflect badly on the mystical state i have achieved and for others who have as well (i am a noob and make no claim to being expert.. only attained in the true sense of the word).

however, i am approaching a level in which i should not deny it any longer. this may count as my first ordained prophecy, which i will stand by, just as my other scientific claims. all are welcome to examine my other threads. they have actually been proven and are being proven to be true and good hypotheses as verified by other threads on the related scientific topics. discoveries are slowly being made to verify my hypotheses. i entered the scientific forum to demonstrate mystical insight and how it can benefit the scientific community at large to embrace mystical thought philosophies and translate them into scientific, real world, physics applications.

and no, i have studied all scientific fields to great depth, some more or less than others. but i do not speak from ignorance on any topic. i only engage in topics in which i have well researched.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

If you can't prove that then use your ability to tell me how many pennies I have sitting on my office desk at this moment...tell me anything that I have on my desk with detail. Your claims get more and more ridiculous every thread you start.

3 pennies, a watch, a pen, a USB stick (red and black colour). And an empty cup.

With the power of my mind!

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

no not begins but continues, the Jews have been sought out from the day they left Egypt nations have seeked their destruction from that time forward. Hitler tried Russia tried, and now the world tries but will fail for they are the Chosen ones. fail to see this your doomed. yea I know who believes in the bible any way, that right there dooms you, what we have now is just mans view of the word of god , for he has rewritten it for him, the Torah remains hole and untouched www.torah.org... the Jews only down fall... they fail to see Christ as the savior. not only theirs but of all.
edit on bAmerica/Chicagok201325 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Funny, but I had a dream about 3 weeks ago (after a party involving lots of booze) that told me to wear 2 white socks, tied around my head.

The dream said that if I didn't, I would be murdered by a pregnant meth head.

So, being as cool as I am, I have been wearing the sock head-band for three weeks now, and not one pregnant meth head has even looked at me.

I'm onto something here.

Seriously, though, It sounds like you had a pretty boring dream.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join