It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Jewish Persecution begins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Once again to those who know me, as well as those who dont and arent familiar with my claims and contributions on ATS, I must apologize.

Again I have failed (sort of - and attempting to rectify now). the road i walk is lonely, very lonely, and the road to conquering doubt leaves one continually testing themselves, poking at themselves for weakness, for incoherence, before anything is said. and this is why i have failed. i couldve made this post at least a month ago, or is it 2. but i sat on it for all this time, waiting to ensure that what i was going to say would be true.

as some of you know, i am an acclaimed mystic. i separate myself from all other mystics and stand alone except for the group whom have claimed samadhi. what this is is a oneness with the universe, the ability to traverse dimensions, speak to dieties in other worlds, and yes, even time travel. all these things require practice to hone the skill behind them. how one channels their energies and the amount of focus required is nothing near child'splay to put it mildly. but none of these abilities could come to anything without the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Some may be familiar with my ability to channel the Holy Spirit, to channel the universe and the emotions of the masses, the world, humans and animals. it is pretty much a highly developed level of empathy that almost speaks english words to me through emotion. and i have done this accurately in prophetic manner more times than i can count.. again not on my own, but with the help of the Holy Spirit which now fills me.

which brings me to the point of this post. and it begins with a dream. a dream i had which i had interpretted, but did not mention for fear that it could actually turn out to be true. it was told to me by the Holy Spirit during conscious moments and through meditative channeling months ago.. but i did not listen, how it was told me in those moments you will not understand, but how it was told to me in dream, is another case. and this is how the dream went.

I had set off to bed, to meditate all night till morning before i wake up for work. what i was to do was an energy gathering meditation, and my usual wandering so that my body feels perfectly and very well rested when i wake up in the morning. and this is where it begins.

in my dream, i had left this world, and entered another. a spiritual world with entities it seemed much higher in attainment than i, with greater responsibilities than i have ever known. this was felt emanating off of them and into me is how it was communicated. but i knew them, there i knew them all and it was not our first meeting. i was sent on some tasks, which for now i cannot clearly re-tell of, however, there were at least 3-5 missions i had to do all night in spirit form. i had fought, i had run, i had flown and i had rescued someone and i had returned and reported of the success of my mission. while reporting of the success of my mission and being commended by a slightly taller diety before me, i was awarded with a pair of shoes, and an outfit i believe it was. it was like a recruitment, but i had been a trainee for long before.. years. like i was finally given my gii/uniform.

now everything seems normal so far and you must be wondering so what, it's just a dream. but this is where it gets interesting. when this diety was presenting my shoes and gii to me it spoke to me, not me in spirit alone, it spoke to my ego mind in it's bed sleeping. the words, unlike all previous which spoke only to my spirit, spoke in such a way, that it targetted BOTH my spirit and ego mind, as to ensure that i kept the message with me when i woke up. and woke up i did. and this was the message:

"Be careful of wearing white socks, lest you be mistaken for a Jew"

now this Diety spoke these words to me in a very, normal way, but it's words were piercing, if u can imagine what i mean. and you'd wonder what the world that has to do anything. but this is a dream i have fully decoded. and fully.. i will explain.

the thing about this is, i had been wearing white socks with my work clothes for a while. one morning i was searching for matching pairs and couldnt find any so i just said F-it and through on my cotton sport socks. and well the cushioned feeling the extra padding of cotton socks gave me was lovely, so i started wearing white socks to work every day, just for that comfortable feeling. i had thought nothing of it. but this diety saw it fit to point out a possible mistake i was making.

further now, i had no idea what white socks had to do with jews. so when i woke up, and recollected as much of the dream as i could, knowing i just got a message from a diety, i went to google, to find the relation between white socks and jews.

what i found was that in certain ceremonies, only married male jews wear white socks. and to that i thought, "oh cool i guess this means some girl is going to come into my life ordained by the higher entities and i should be careful not to ward her off if she saw my white socks under regular work clothes and mistake me for a married man."

but i knew something else. something i was avoiding. as soon as i thought that, it was as tho the same voice said to me "then why did i not say 'married jew' if i was only referring to you finding a mate". and it was true, the diety just said "Jew". that i should be careful to be mistaken for a Jew, not a married one".

further research into white socks and jews led me to read of a jewish sect of brutes, murderers, who wore white socks to symbolize their adherence and connection to this particular group. and it was certainly a group, who's work recorded in history i would like to have no part of. i had already decided to stop wearing white socks under my work clothes but this really affirmed that i really dont want to be mistaken for a jew.

but it is all more than this. Based on both the communication i have received from the Holy Spirit and the message from the diety over the past month. i must unfortunately inform you, that there is about to begin a persecution of Jews around the world. believe me this is not an easy thing for me to say. and i hope that i am wrong. but the way in which i have received this message says to me that not only is it ordained by higher powers, but is irreversibly GOING TO HAPPEN. there is no if, but, or and. This diety has taken to tell me of future events. and i have been a fool not to mention it earlier. in fact, i have referred to this incident dream/vision on 2 separate posts without giving too much details because i was holding it as a personal revelation (wife to be coming to me). however, now i have less reason to believe that this is a personal revelation, and is most certainly meant for those who have the ears to hear what i am saying.

The muslim radicals and extremists who have been working with the Jews via proxy of America for decades (or is it centuries), are going to attack their masters for failure to deliver on a promise. Muslim extremists around the world are now going to target Jews. They will be attacked and considered the Synagogue of Satan. it is a religious cover, but it is a political reasoning. the dog will bite the master and feed on him. the dog will attack not just them but their families. being starved and ill-treated it is hungry for blood as the only thing that will quench its thirst.

so now this message to me is a message for you

"Be careful you are not mistaken for a Jew"

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You know being Jewish isn't something they can just change. They are born Jewish.

So hiding it isn't an option.

I think Jews have had to be vigilant as to potential threats for a long while now, particulary Israel.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

when the attack in kenya on the shopping mall started. a story which to this day i have not read any news article about, i was instructed instantly that the mall was owned by jews. u must understand how difficult it can be to differentiate jumping to conclusions, from the way spirit speaks to me. i did no research, i cared not to. more ppl were dead by muslim hands is all i heard on the radio.

this morning however, the radio caster confirmed that the mall was owned by Jews in a report. and i would almost not believe it if i didnt know deep down that i had already known.

once again. it is not easy to do what i do. im just a messenger. i channel the universe into words as best my ego mind can facilitate and train to do so at better levels.

If the message is correct, and i was given this information by dieties, then this shopping mall is just the beginning of an all out attack on jews that is starting to brew. hearing the radio caster this morning left no doubt in my mind anymore, that i should make this post. and once again apologize if possibly this couldve been prevented had i made the post earlier. the delay and doubt of the Holy Spirit has cost me for this. the life of a scholar from my country was taken in the attack.

even tho i am getting better at channeling, i have still failed here. i can only hope to warn others now i believe, as i am not sure that prevention is an option that can be had.

the path to "no doubt" is a difficult one indeed. just ask Abraham, in the story of Abraham. why he went in search of food even tho he had been given all that was promised before by God, yet still set out in search of food at a time when God said not to worry about it.
edit on 25-9-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

FreedomEntered
You know being Jewish isn't something they can just change. They are born Jewish.

So hiding it isn't an option.

I think Jews have had to be vigilant as to potential threats for a long while now, particulary Israel.

No they are not born Jewish. Judaism is a belief not a race. They are taught Judaism from birth.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The persecution of Jews has happened for a very long time. So this isn't new. You mean the attacks will get worse?

Someone's shop burning down in a civil type war isn't the end of the world.

And boycotting has happened for quite a while too now.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

If someone has a Jewish mother they are considered to be Jewish within the religion itself.

Similar in that Islam is passed via the father.

Someone can convert out but in the actual religion that's how the religion is passed on.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wait...so you say:

as some of you know, i am an acclaimed mystic. i separate myself from all other mystics and stand alone except for the group whom have claimed samadhi. what this is is a oneness with the universe, the ability to traverse dimensions, speak to dieties in other worlds, and yes, even time travel. all these things require practice to hone the skill behind them. how one channels their energies and the amount of focus required is nothing near child'splay to put it mildly. but none of these abilities could come to anything without the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

If you are highly acclaimed and such an accurate mystic then what is your real name and show me some articles with this acclaim. After all acclaim is to be praised enthusiastically and publicly so I would like to see some of this if this is what you claim is true. How do you separate yourself from other mystics.....you are doing the same thing....well maybe you're the only one that can time travel but...

So I am guessing that if you have to practice this so much that you are one of the only ones in the world that can do it, you must not have a regular job or you do this for a living?

Your "visions" are always humorous to me...no real basis for any time frame and from what I remember they usually fail and most often change up quite a bit when things don't line up....just like every other mystic.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Has this Deity that speaks to you ever looked at fashion here in America. Nine out of ten people wear white socks.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

FreedomEntered

If someone has a Jewish mother they are considered to be Jewish within the religion itself.

Similar in that Islam is passed via the father.

Someone can convert out but in the actual religion that's how the religion is passed on.

Yes but people don't try to claim Islam is a race.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Wait...so you say:

If you are highly acclaimed and such an accurate mystic then what is your real name and show me some articles with this acclaim. After all acclaim is to be praised enthusiastically and publicly so I would like to see some of this if this is what you claim is true. How do you separate yourself from other mystics.....you are doing the same thing....well maybe you're the only one that can time travel but...

So I am guessing that if you have to practice this so much that you are one of the only ones in the world that can do it, you must not have a regular job or you do this for a living?

Your "visions" are always humorous to me...no real basis for any time frame and from what I remember they usually fail and most often change up quite a bit when things don't line up....just like every other mystic.

im sorry. a better word would probably be "attained mystic".

i separate myself from crystal ballers, quartz and other jewel carriers, religious fanatics, spell casters and those of that ilk of today. too many of them are absolute and utter fakes.. as none of these items are needed to be a mystic. each true mystic knows that all the tools to be a mystic are within every human being.

i also teach people for free, how to meditate, and devote a great deal of time and energy to doing so, to help people find the truth of samadhi as i have.

i separate myself from those who charge money before they tell you what you need to know. but for those who claim samadhi, we are one, and all carry the same message, without training or instruction. the same message is given to all who attain samadhi.

as far as time frame, i believe it has begun. i knew it was going to begin this year. but it is hard to trust "futuretelling" even for me. remember i began all of this as a scientist, and adhere and remain to scientific method and practices for what i do. so basically, i remain skeptical until i obtain enough evidence. sometimes the evidence is hard evidence, sometimes it is strictly personal. i believe that we will see more and more attacks which when checked will connect to a jewish source as the object of attack. for now i am blocking out visions of jews being persecuted in the streets and slaughtered in a lawless manner, which seems to be what comes to mind when i question deeper (but will come at a later time, maybe in a year or 2 when everything has fully escalated). much like closing my eyes to not see what may or may not be there.

i hope i am wrong. i do not support any form of atrocity. any form of man killing man is non-religious and not of God. let noone fool u.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
BEGINS???

Would it not be better to have a title that says 'Persecution of Jews continues and Will Get Worse'

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

buster2010

Has this Deity that speaks to you ever looked at fashion here in America. Nine out of ten people wear white socks.

well no not like tall white cotton socks under work clothes. soft work trousers where u usually wear dress socks with. the message was just "be careful"

but that statement led me to foresee an attack on jews. hey if we're lucky im just late in reporting this very attack and that'd be the end of it.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
In your vision what will be the reason for the sudden attack?

Things are relatively peaceful at the moment. What instigates it.

Again boycotting and the odd attacks have always happened , if this much is news to you then you really should look into the topic more.
edit on 25-9-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I don't know where you get that information "you are not born Jewish" you certainly are. There are Christian Jews by the way. Here is your Wiki...en.wikipedia.org...

As far as this vision, the Jews have always been persecuted, as sad as that is. I do however have a problem with this "dream" and the white sock thing. I realize you believe your dream will come to pass, but there is really nothing that sets your vision apart from anyone other person who says the same thing. There are no specific events pointed out or dates. Everything is vague, and I for one am not Jewish and where white socks all of the time, as do most of my friends. White socks are the most popular because they absorb sweat and are less smelly. I am not trying to bash you, but really this again is just vague.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

FreedomEntered

In your vision what will be the reason for the sudden attack?

Things are relatively peaceful at the moment. What instigates it.

Again boycotting and the odd attacks have always happened , if this much is news to you then you really should look into the topic more.

the reason doesnt come from the vision, but universe/spirit channeling. the message is that the rebels/ extremists/radicals who have worked with western world authorities before, about some promise made to them, seeing that the promise isnt coming to fruition are going to aim for the head. a form of protest like a drug deal gone sour.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Funny, how you are stopping wearing white socks because you don't want to be identified as Jewish.

Hilarious I have to say.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Sorry, but you have gone from solving anti-gravity to how snowflakes are created to crop circles in forests of trees with a constant ignorant reply that you use some imaginary scientific method, which you have stated is done in your own mind and with no real experimentation, experience or education in any field of study you claim to be an expert in and NOW you are some super mystic? I bet all the truly enlightened people in the world would LOVE to know how you have managed to do this so quickly.

Your claims of prophecy and mysticism are as baseless as your claims of being a highly intelligent problem solver using scientific methods.

So....what your "mystic vision" boils down to is don't wear white socks or you will die.....

Please....more ridiculous claims from you....seems every thread you start you are some new expert in some field that you have absolutely zero knowledge or education in as stated by you.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

....right.

First: please leave the Spirit out of this.
Whatever entity you channel - its *not* the Spirit.

then
that you got 'white socks' relates to 'feet', to Osiris -
"my feet are within the aerth [ as my hands are the sky] "

the fact that you got 'white socks', means ' ascension' :
but Lightworker kind of ' ascension' [ aka false rapture]

'jew' denotes ' mixed beliefs of right and wrong'
BUT
since the *entity* told that to you,
it means

" stay far from Gods way - lest you might get saved".

Sorry for the hard message.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

FreedomEntered
Funny, how you are stopping wearing white socks because you don't want to be identified as Jewish.

Hilarious I have to say.

just white socks under dress clothes/office-wear with white socks reaching up to the calves.

it is fine to wear white cotton socks as u usually would with shorts, casual etc.

by my interpretation that is.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I will ask you, as I have done in almost all of your threads, to provide proof yet again of any of your claims. Jews have been persecuted for a long time...your vision is nothing new.

Show us proof....surely you have plenty after contemplating this vision for a couple months. If you can't prove that then use your ability to tell me how many pennies I have sitting on my office desk at this moment...tell me anything that I have on my desk with detail. Your claims get more and more ridiculous every thread you start.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join