A new old case maybe bigger than Roswell.. Claims of crash survivors, MIB, Military etc etc

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I was posting this last night and when I hit enter I got a message saying, " Ooops Did you mean Above Top Secret"? Of course all was lost.... so this time just a brief Thread to stir the interest of some of our researchers.

This is basically for all who are unaware of some of the latest findings, artifacts, stories and dates of what supposedly happened at Ely. I only have a passing interest in these cases but I am aware there are those on this board who really enjoy a good case... and according to what I heard on Art Bell's new show, "Dark Matter" this could be a biggie; Art seemed very impressed.

There was a News outlet that did an investigation of the incident at Ely but they had the date of the crash wrong. They thought the crash happened on Aug 14 of 1952... It happed on July 7th of the same year; kinda messed up the original investigation. The following video is what the news reported using the wrong date. artbell.com...
Has full text with video at Art's web sight.

If you google Ely and UFO you’ll immediately find a link to flying saucer legend and lore. It appears in every listing of a supposed crash of an unidentified flying object. Nearly six decades ago, it is claimed a UFO crashed near Ely. That’s nearly the whole story. You’ll find a date: August 14, 1952 and 16 bodies recovered.

This is the Video that Art has posted without the text

Ok so back to the Dark Matter interview of a young man called Jeremy Meador: artbell.com... the pictures of what look like some type of rocks are claimed to be solidified matter that was dripping from the crashed UFO that rested in a hollow or crater that is still there today.. Eye witness reports (in particular a train conductor) talked about the Saucer looking almost liquid-ly after the crash and dripping the so called liquid to the ground of the crash sight. The liquid turned to some type of stone or rock when it dried and solidified.

The conductor and his train arrived at the crash sight moments after the crash and had to stop; for the tracks were destroyed and twisted like pretzels; his words..

Passengers were removed and taken via car and truck back to an area where the military and MIB worked them over putting the fear of reprisal if they dared speak of the incident to anyone. Normal UFO MIB/military type story; even Jeremy had three incidences of hanky panky from MIB after all these years of a supposedly cold case?.. The recovery team was reportedly from Hill Airforce base.

Jeremy Meador is a Las Vegas, Nevada resident who has been interested in the paranormal and ufology since a young age. He is part of a group from Southern Nevada called the Bigfoots Pad Paranormal that he co-founded in 2003. Jeremy has appeared on numerous media interviews and television networks such as Syfy Channel, History International Channel, and speaks frequently about ufology and the supernatural. In the last few years, Jeremy has been working on a case from Northern Nevada involving lots of strange UFO activities.

Jeremy investigation determined that there were only 6 to 8 bodies (not 16) with a few survivors who were fist encountered at an area close to Squaw Peak. The few survivors of the crash were later rounded up by search parties and were never seen or heard from again.

As I said during my opening statement; the original post had much more detail but was totally lost when I tried to post. A new case to look into..?
If interested I would suggest start with Art's web sight and then listen to the broadcast of dark matter from 24 September 2013.. It is a great yarn if nothing else.
edit on 25-9-2013 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It is interesting that the Roswell crash and this one happened over or near nuclear missile sites. It does leave credence to the theory that ET are watching our nuclear capability. I think the nuclear bombs dropped on Japan in 1945 was the likely trigger.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

The Dark Matter interview from 24 Sept with Art Bell

Also.... We hear many debunkers of the whole Roswell incident: I can only say all the late comers who were not there but seem to absolutely believe their theories need to listen to the man who is dead now but was actually there.

From an old program, "In search of" Jesse Marcel's statement... But hey he was just some paid CIA UFO shrill out to make a buck or so the nay Sayers might say...
His statement begins at the 1:20 mark.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!
I will be checking the Art Bell video out later today.

The only mention in literature that I have previously come across about this event was in a very strange book called 'Weird Las Vegas and Nevada, Your Alternative Travel Guide to Sin City and the Silver State'.

There is a chapter entitled Secret UFO Crash at Ely, followed by a preceding chapter, Nevada UFO Roundup.

It pretty much touches on everything in your OP.

The book tells the tale of a young woman (not identified) from Ely who allegedly witnessed the crash, although, her account is from August of 1952. According to the book, several local people arrived at the scene before a secret federal team (M.I.B.?) and claimed that they had seeing the remains of a dead alien crew. It also mentions, that the crash was noted for it's high body count of supposed UFO occupants. The book also covers the possibility that the crash was a secret U.S. military aircraft cover-up. It also implies that the crash might be the reason that the radar station was built on South Ridge.

Other than that, I haven't really come across too much about the incident. I have always found it to be very interesting.
edit on 25-9-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Never heard of this case, so good find. Though it seems there is even less evidence about this case.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

There is some information in the Ely Times itself about Meador starting his investigation. Meador doesn't mention the 7th July date, but he does say his information is that it was either 1951 or 1953 just to complicate things,

www.elynews.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

It seems strange that if this were true nothing is really known about it , no mention from the numerous whistle blowers or UFO researchers .

I have found a report published in the the Ely Daily Times - Nevada in 2002 which would seem to bear out the aircraft crash theory .

Harpoon: Were alien bodies found near Ely?

By KENT HARPER

Aug. 14 passed us all by with little notice and no fanfare.

Yet the date is one that has put Ely on the map... well, the
cyberspace map, at least. On several websites scattered across
the world, Ely is listed as one of 34 locations where alien
spacecraft have crashed -- and bodies were recovered.

It was 50 years ago.

On Aug. 14, 1952, according to this list, the government
recovered 16 alien bodies after their UFO crashed near Ely.

The topic of UFOs came up and a suggestion was made that the
Times do a story about Area 51. After explaining the road blocks
already encountered in trying to learn more about Ely's UFO
connection, a semi-sober patron said he remembered the crash.

It was back it the early '50s, he said. An Air Force jet crashed
on South Ridge overlooking Copper Flat and U.S. 50. He said a
radar station was built atop the mountain afterward. The Times
wanted to verify the story and drove out Highway 50. There in
the dark in the middle of the valley midway between Robinson
Summit and the Ruth turnoff was a chilling sight. High atop one
of the mountains was the flashing light of the radar facility.

The expert, a former mental health counselor and school board
member, asked not to be identified.

He told the Times he had once heard a story from a local man who
had worked for Kennecott back in the '50s. While working a
nightshift, he had seen a glowing object fall out of the sky and
crash into the mountain. Later, government investigators had
asked him not to discuss the "jet" crash as a matter of national
security.
www.ufoupdateslist.com...

Without more information it's impossible to say what it was .

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I was going to comment on the original thread before it got deleted.

I find it strange that this event is rumoured to have occurred 5 years after Roswell and has been mentioned, there are little details to go on apart from hearsay.

On that basis I would tend to think that this story isn't true and is either a false event or a deliberate disnfo story, which could have been thrown into the public conscience in order to dilute the events at Roswell 5 years earlier.

Interesting to note that the 50's was the birth of UFO "religions", so the interest was already there in the subject.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The 'flashing light' is retold in that ART Bell video. The light aircraft/Jet is given as being a cover story. Still I agree that there is little hope of getting much further, unless the military coughs up. The lady seemed quite clear on what she was told though.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

There is one curious co-incidence. Ironically it is in the Ely Times article about the number of bodies recovered,(16) being unique to the alleged Ely crash, in fact that has been stated before, Jane Van Hesling's book on a 1936 UFO crash in the Black forest lists 16 bodies recovered. Frank Scully's 1950's? book, 'Behind the flying saucers' also has 16 bodies from a crash in Aztec, NM. Those bodies were said to be completely human-like except very small, 3/4ft tall. Other stuff that 1950's book is also interesting since it mentions a material joined by something akin to velcro as a fastening.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thank you one and all for the replies. I hate to see this buried before a few more people can see this thread... Art said, he would be contacting people who could have a chemical analysis of the solidified saucer spit (my words) so hopefully because of the broadcast there will be more info coming at some later date.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I saw your other thread with the same video last night on ATS but it had no comment or context so I never bothered with it.

Glad to see youve sorted it now interesting stuff s+f.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Weird... I can imagine there will be a lot more of these kinds of things popping up in the next 10 to 20 years. The MIB has lost a lot of its power through people who are willing to speak on their deathbeds. The fact that other countries are releasing their own UFO documents will surely lead to our own government doing the same, if not just letting go of the cover up agenda. I hope that the truth about them is revealed before I too am on my own deathbed. I would really like to stop hoping and start knowing.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Wirral Bagpuss
It is interesting that the Roswell crash and this one happened over or near nuclear missile sites. It does leave credence to the theory that ET are watching our nuclear capability. I think the nuclear bombs dropped on Japan in 1945 was the likely trigger.

Minor quibble with this theory: Roswell wasn't a nuclear missile site in 1948, and there wasn't a nuclear missile site anywhere near Ely Nevada in 1952. In fact, there wasn't a nuclear missile site anywhere in the US until September of 1959, and that was in Wyoming.

I wouldn't bet on our use of nuclear weapons in World War II being an alien 'trigger event' for either of those incidents, either. If the aliens were operating inside the Solar System, they would've known about Earth's nuclear aspirations in the 1930s. If they were operating outside the Solar System, even if they were based on our nearest stellar neighbor, and had the ability to travel instantaneously between star systems, they couldn't have known about Trinity / Hiroshima / Nagasaki until very late 1949 (August 1945 + 4.3 years for the energy to travel to Alpha Centauri).

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

oh I think this was the air force actually throwing out those crash dummies and some other stuff which was later used to explain away roswell.

I think there was something they were puzzling over about the roswell crash and were trying to recreate it.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Can you post again the long video? Youtube deleted already...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

. The recovery team was reportedly from Hill Airforce base

It must have taken them a while to get there, hill afb is just outside slc Utah

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

MagyarVagyok
Can you post again the long video? Youtube deleted already...

I wish I could but like you said it has been deleted... Someone else will post it again I just have to find it.

Just found another source//

edit on 26-9-2013 by 727Sky because: found video

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ahhh...Mr Spock and the In Search Of team.......what a great show.

Thanks for the clip,...Glad that it brought up a new one..."When the FBI investigated the Roswell event, they said it was an experimental "Kite", that's all, just a "Kite"." (never heard of that one in the last 40 years??).

As The "In search of" TV Show was made from the midish 1970s, its seems that the Air force of the 1980s-1990s, forget it was a "Kite"???

So Far, We've had...... Weather Balloon, Project Mogul, High altitude crash dummys, no a weather balloon again, a radar reflector.......and now we have an experimental "Kite"...by those FBI documents from that, whoever he was, beardy boffin, on the In Search of program in the 1970s.

No Problems, its all clear as mud now.....Nothing has changed.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Eye witness reports (in particular a train conductor) talked about the Saucer looking almost liquid-ly after the crash and dripping the so called liquid to the ground of the crash sight. The liquid turned to some type of stone or rock when it dried and solidified.

Mercury.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join