It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh man you're no gonna BELIEVE THIS...... (WARNING: not for the faint of heart)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
WARNING: you can still press that "back button"!!!

Okay I've heard about this. But I had not idea it could be this bad. None what so ever. But wow check these videos out.... This is scary sheat... Man it gets you thinking.... I think that's why it's imparative that people do fasts once in a while, to try and cleanse the system. I think I'm gonna be a bit more careful with what I'm eating, especially when it comes to meats. Maybe only eat them well done. And maybe do a fast. ahhh wow scary.

edit on 25-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I should not have looked.... really.
I have been having stomach pain for a few months and now I am sure I have at least 3 of these issues.

Thanks. lol

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm not going to watch those ... I know whats coming .... YIKES.
I always REALLY cook the meat well. Especially chicken and pork.
Before becoming chronically ill I was considering the karma diet ..
(that has no meat). But then I got sick and now my diet is so
restricted that i have to eat meat. Lots of chicken.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It's weird because I've always been a huge meat eater. Now after watching those, I'm not sure anymore. I feel like I should almost take a break from all that. Like I've already grown a beer belly from something, I'm not sure what. I don't think most people have all kinds of worms like that. But one never knows. Like you'd never really know if you did. But if you ate veggies for a while or fast for a while you'd starve those worms to death. (I think?) Ya it does get you thinking though. I know Napolean Hill fasted quite a bit.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

How the hell do you know if ya have somthing like this.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Two friends of mine went to Thailand for body cleansed .
First you get a blood test ,then coffee ground enemas and fasting etc.

They both told me they couldn't believe the stuff that came out of them .

Adding diatomaceous earth to a drink two times a day can help combat this naturally ,if you're not into coffee ground enemas

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

If you've eaten sushi ,there's a whole other host of stuff you have in your body

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Nasty, nasty stuff! Its not like you can take a wire brush and Dettol to your insides and remove them.

I'm a big meat eater(Yig,yig)! Luckily I like the stuff well done.

edit on 25-9-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I didnt watch the vid lol i stopped eating meat over a year ago now i havent a clue why i stopped it was like my body just refuses it and i know i will never eat meat again best thing ive ever done

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Pork eh? Guess those Jews and Moslems are onto something.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Damn, why did I click this page.

I'm into bodybuilding, so my meat consumption is way high. I have 5 chicken breasts a day, easy. I'v heard fasting can help with gaining weight, cleaning the system and helping you build your muscle - So has anybody got any decent links to some information on the best times to fast & what to drink whilst fasting?

Really wish I never clicked this page, god damn thats #ed up.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
cripple finger sorry double post
edit on 25-9-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

n00bUK
Damn, why did I click this page.

I'm into bodybuilding, so my meat consumption is way high. I have 5 chicken breasts a day, easy. I'v heard fasting can help with gaining weight, cleaning the system and helping you build your muscle - So has anybody got any decent links to some information on the best times to fast & what to drink whilst fasting?

Really wish I never clicked this page, god damn thats #ed up.

I usually fast for one 24 hour period per week. Most people think you wake up and go about your day without eating until the next morning. A 24 hour period can be anytime. I find the easiest way to do it is eat a reasonable meal of vegetables and protein, about 1200 calories, but adjust the number for your activity level. Eat about 11-noon. Then I just drink green tea and water for the next day until about noon. The first time or two may throw off your body, but adjust your calorie intake to your lifestyle. I usually try to aim for 1000 when I'm not active. I still have a little ways to go with losing. Stress and situation caused me to gain a little back. But last year between groundhog day and labor day, I went from 271 down to 195lbs. Just listen to your body and avoid as much enriched flour, added sugars, white rice, pasta, and bread. Stuff just gets sent to fat storage. Limit alcohol intake while trying to lose as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is very true and if I were to put odds to how many of us have parasites inside of us, I'd say 90% of adults. I personally do a cleanse at least once/year because of this and I encourage my family to do the same.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Thank you OP. This really has me thinking. I have a lot of dogs and honestly, I think this may be the answers to my weight gain problems, depression, stomach pains, and many other things. You probably just saved a life.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Absolutely vulgar and disgusting! Thanks for posting such valuable information.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

And like that, I'm now a vegetarian....

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Time post it to y'all's Facebook... Let's make everyone vegetarians..

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The parasite from pork on the video of the "brain tumor" is becoming more common they said, this is likely because for some reason pork is being pushed heavily everywhere right now. My husband noticed that the rare sale of BLT's at the restaurant his family owns is now increased to many per day. Even threads on pork and bacon especially on ATS is constant, the industry is clearly pushing pork.

I read that if you have a cat you DO have parasites, they have many and they are mostly passable to humans.

Has anyone noticed the barriers between animal disease and human and all species seems to be disintegrating? Virus that only used to effect one species has been crossing along with all forms of disease. I think of this as my husband cuts fish for the restaurant, he pulls the big worms that can be seen from the fresh fish, but clearly the little ones will not be removable or most not even seen. yet everyone wants fresh and get all in a huff if it is frozen fresh, which will kill a lot of these things and will be fresher when served the "fresh fish".

dr Oz said some of these things can be noticed if you have them, if you look in the toilet, the white larvae or eggs or some such can be seen floating ...fun...

We are vegetarian but you can get the eggs in you from anywhere and so once a year of so we do a parasite cleanse which can be found in health food stores or online, expensive but worth it. You can get teas that kill many kinds and are cheep, or herbs of various kinds, no one thing will remove every kind so the type that is blended and cost more seems good to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I passed on eating sushi yesterday even though I love it. Does the wasabi have a vermicidal effect I wonder? Anyhoo, glad I went for something else although I shudder to think what my daughter-in-law may be carrying now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join