It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran ready for nuclear talks with UN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I think that Iranian leadership is ready for a true reconciliation with the USA. The sanctions did the damage, but I think that the most important thing is that the Iranians are aware that Israel is getting more and more alienated from its allies. So the Persians are having here a big opportunity to come out as diplomatic winners.

The proof of this is that Netanyahu went into panic mode. He was never so agitated and panicked even when Ahmadinejad was in office and denied the holocaust. Now you have Rouhani who is ready for a real change and Netanyahu doesn't know what to do anymore.

Furthermore, he has problems at home - Israel is hit with economic crisis as any other country (remember already five Israeli vets self-immolated because of the hard economic situation). With Ahmadinejad gone, he lost his favourite enemy and can't keep his credibility anymore. Once the situation with Iran gets defused (and it will) he has to explain to his people why he isn't capable of taking care of their country's economy. He will lose power, and I bet that he is as corrupt as any politican in any country. And then he has to answer even more.

And check this out:

Israel announced Sunday that it had recently arrested an Iranian spy who had photographed the United States Embassy building in Tel Aviv, among other things, in what appeared to be a serendipitous catch as Israel scrambled to ward off any speedy international embrace of the new Iranian leadership.

How convenient. Just in time, to show the Americans that the Persians are really the bad guys.

A lot of Israelis are tired of war and having to live in constant fear and collective paranoia. The attack on Syria is off, Ahmadinejad gone... Netanyahu, it is your time to step down. Bully time is over, the Earth is ready for peace, yes, whether you like it or not.

<< 1   >>

join