It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Address To Our International Leaders (NWO) Following Energy Conference. Profound! (vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is the one of the most profound and incredible speeches addressed to the NWO leaders (or world leaders) I've ever come across. It is completely worth a few minutes of your time. If nothing else, it will renew your hope that there are many people out there who "get" what is going on. Wow. This guy gets it.

(He included it all: 9/11, wars, banks, etc.)

It was read at the conclusion of the Breakthrough Energy Conference. Sacha Stone (human rights leader) addressed our international 'leadership' with a powerful and eloquent monologue. He touches upon topics that were discussed during the three days of presentations as well as topics that should be discussed in the future.

Applause to him.

He actually starts reading at 1:12 if you want to skip the intro.

edit on 24-9-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Here is an excerpt if you don't want to watch the video:

A glance at the international headlines - anywhere on spaceship Earth - and we are confronted with lies, lies and lies. Each resounding untruth - spat out by a machine which elevates fear and control to the status of salvation. Each lie tailored to deflect any grasp on the real status quo: of world economy, health, welfare, genesis of humankind, biosphere, global security, archaeology, astronomy, the very laws of physics which govern the Universe…

We are informed that terrorism lurks around every corner, we should not talk to strangers, that the world food supply is flat-lining, water on our planet is scarce - that exotic new viruses emerge spontaneously in our midst to steal family and friends away. We must surrender our arms, submit to your vaccination programs, your microchip programs, your weird, weird obsession with hacking all freedom and self-reliance into oblivion. We are shocked and awed by stories of climate-meltdown and extinction of species. Coffee-shops and internet cafes from Soweto to Moscow buzz with tales of apocalypse, NWO takeover, economic collapse and nuclear stand-off between 'us' and 'them'. We are informed by hysterical media and syndicated networks that our fragile planet is vastly overpopulated - our slim resources are vaporising. That we are in free-fall.

source: for full transcript: www.davidicke.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Good video but I doubt if the international leadership is going to give a hoot about what they say. If that was their intent, they might as well talk to the wall. I agree with a lot of what the guy says but I doubt if he will convince many to look at their lives.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You are right OP! Greatest speech i've ever heard so far(IMO)!

I was already on my feet at 02:00! LOL!

Standing ovation well-deserved!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Exceptional Bravo .!!!!!

Let the Truth be known. Amen.

That's a party I'm going to.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Oh this thread needs way more attention. A most impressive and wise presentation by a truly remarkable man! Thank you so much for sharing this!!

top topics

join