It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I googled my great grandfather and found him in the Warren Commission Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

I was born in 1985. So, when I discovered all this, I desperately wanted to talk to someone older who was well versed on the JFK assassination. Believe it or not, I found Jim Marrs' cell phone number online and called him. He was working in his yard when he answered my call. Thinking he probably gets insane phone calls from people on a regular basis, I told him what I had found as quickly as possible and asked him a few questions. He was interested but said what he has said elsewhere - LBJ was responsible. Our conversation lasted only about five minutes, but I was glad to have had the opportunity to run this stuff by him and ask a few questions.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

How do you make your money? If you don't mind. And what religion, if any do you follow? Wondering since you're pa had all those connections, and responsibilities. (damn, 4 i's in one word, every other letter
)

What connections you may have? I'm not sure if these questions are too personal or not??

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

I am a Christian. I don't follow a religion, per se, but believe in the Bible.

I was a newspaper reporter for years and that was my true love. Now I am a paralegal because I need to make money to support myself.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

That kind of resume you could do an AMA.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Did you know that Jim Mars has a page on ATS?

JIM MARS

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Probably what happened, but I sure remember the controversy between Bobby and LBJ. LBJ swore that it was Bobbie's idea to take the Oath of Office on the Plane before leaving Dallas, whereas, Bobbie says it was LBJ's idea. Anyway will research it a little.

Considering how they both "adored" LBJ, I don't see it likely that Bobby would push for that ? Is there something to gain ? or avoid perhaps ?

edit:

sorry for the slight off topic OP. Your story is pretty interesting. Especially the bit about the coffin.

I would think perhaps, that something went down with the coffin if indeed was sunk. As Veni said...it could be destroyed far easier.
edit on 27-9-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join