It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Guns out of Control: Shouldn't the World Intervene?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

friendly reminder that the UFOs america has are capable of making nuclear weapons, as well as nuclear reactors and anything related to nuclear energy at all, completely useless

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
@-greencmp- It was bound to happen sooner or later. Lol ....hate these new icons.

reply to post by XcoV1BGskID

Well thanks for standing up for our rights but my collection in my gun safe will be more of a deterrent to the UN trying anything than any religouse book will.

That reminds me I am running low 45 cal I need to reload some this weekend.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

and in america you have the right to feel that way while arming yourself so you can protect yourself from those who want to infringe upon your human rights

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

XcoV1BGskID
reply to post by bozzchem

friendly reminder that the UFOs america has are capable of making nuclear weapons, as well as nuclear reactors and anything related to nuclear energy at all, completely useless

Please (at least) try to stay on topic.
2nd
edit on 24-9-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
As far as anyone ever attempting to disarm the American people I think I can speak on behalf of most Americans who own guns. "From my cold dead hands."

If a bunch of people were in that mall in Kenya packing heat there is no way they would have gotten away with what they did.
edit on 24-9-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

(post by XcoV1BGskID removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

XcoV1BGskID
reply to post by Bassago

OUR WEAPONS, MILITARY INCLUDED, ARE PART OF OUR "ARMS"

Well thanks for that and the other thing.

You never read the article did you? It's NOT about the military. It's about personal arms.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

no, it is one in the same. gun owners on the homefront protect people from domestic threats and the military does everything else. clearly you haven't done any reading into america whatsoever because you would know that it is our second amendment right

and before you go "oh but it's technically for a state militia" GUESS THE # WHAT

THE MOMENT YOU ARE BORN YOU ENTER THE STATE MILITIA

your birth certificate has an identification number on it. it's called a CUSIP

america -is- the state militia.

get your arguments out of here and stop infringing upon our rights.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What they gonna do throw flowers at me?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Good grief. Go back and read more than the title to the post, and read the linked article too. Just for your info though:

I am American, WA state.
    I served in our military long before you were born so don't lecture me on the military.
    I am done with you.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

zonetripper2065
What they gonna do throw flowers at me?

i like this man

and to think, i consider myself a hippie, which is why i am strongly against this injustice. the moment you begin to infringe on human rights and create different user classes is the moment the country is doomed. we are all one.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Bassago

Good grief. Go back and read more than the title to the post, and read the linked article too. Just for your info though:

I am American, WA state.
    I served in our military long before you were born so don't lecture me on the military.
    I am done with you.

if you have served in the military, you should understand how important it is to allow the good guys to have guns. criminals will find a way to get guns regardless of the laws.

instead of reading some article that is nothing more than an attack on american freedom, i suggest you read the rights we have in this country. if you are in a state militia, you have the right to bear arms. if you are born in america, you are given an identification number on a state level. you just joined the state militia. yeah, you didn't have a choice, but you now have a choice on whether or not you want guns, or whether or not you want to change your allegiance and move to another state/country.

i am sorry i attacked you, but to me, i find it insulting when someone attempts to weaken our citizens.
edit on 24-9-2013 by XcoV1BGskID because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

In a way I'm a hippie myself. I follow the same ideals with the exception I'm willing to tear someone's head off to keep peace.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

XcoV1BGskID

Bassago

I am American, WA state.
    I am done with you.

if you have served in the military, you should understand how important it is to allow the good guys to have guns. criminals will find a way to get guns regardless of the laws.

instead of reading some article that is nothing more than an attack on american freedom, i suggest you read the rights we have in this country. if you are in a state militia, you have the right to bear arms. if you are born in america, you are given an identification number on a state level. you just joined the state militia. yeah, you didn't have a choice, but you now have a choice on whether or not you want guns, or whether or not you want to change your allegiance and move to another state/country.

i am sorry i attacked you, but to me, i find it insulting when someone attempts to weaken our citizens.

*Sigh* one last attempt since you apologized.
I was defending the rights of this country by oath and deed before you were born. In the US military. We were at war back then too. Also I was a hippie when hippies were really hippies.

You state that "if you are in a state militia, you have the right to bear arms." That is incorrect. If you are a citizen of the US you have the right to bear arms, militia has nothing to do with it. Join or not we still get to bear arms.

I was born before anyone put ID numbers on birth certificates so according to you I am not in a militia? Where do you get any of those ideas from. Link please.

Whether I want guns or not? I've owned guns for decades and decades. There's one right next to me.

Now please re-read the OP and maybe you'll actually get what I posted. No one else had any trouble understanding.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Bassago

XcoV1BGskID

Bassago

I am American, WA state.
    I am done with you.

*Sigh* one last attempt since you apologized.
I was defending the rights of this country by oath and deed before you were born. In the US military. We were at war back then too. Also I was a hippie when hippies were really hippies.

You state that "if you are in a state militia, you have the right to bear arms." That is incorrect. If you are a citizen of the US you have the right to bear arms, militia has nothing to do with it. Join or not we still get to bear arms.

I was born before anyone put ID numbers on birth certificates so according to you I am not in a militia? Where do you get any of those ideas from. Link please.

Whether I want guns or not? I've owned guns for decades and decades. There's one right next to me.

Now please re-read the OP and maybe you'll actually get what I posted. No one else had any trouble understanding.

wait, your birth certificate doesn't have an ID number?

this is actually extremely important. when were you born? the birth certificate obama released for the american public to view even had an ID number

www.snopes.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

ATTENTION~~~~

This is the topic:

American Guns out of Control: Shouldn't the World Intervene?

Please post to the topic....off topic remarks, personal attacks and other derailments will continue to be removed....with the possibility of posting bans.....You are responsible for your own posts.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Thanks DontTreadOnMe.

Sorry for the drift.

Back on topic. Basically what we have here is an orchestrated attempt by the global media machine owned by the 1% elites to continue the attack on US freedoms.

Since things have kind of petered out on the US media side look to other propaganda attempts. Keep an eye out for more of these attacks coming from EU or even the Russian media. Just waiting for a big blurb from RT.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join