It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Guns out of Control: Shouldn't the World Intervene?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I currently don't own any guns.. If outsiders decided to step in and intervene... I'd become a gun owner... I live in flint michigan, for the last few years the murder Capitol of the world... I still support the 2nd amendment..

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

It is a proven fact law abiding gun owners in the USA help protect more people from evil thugs wanting to kill people by being there with the gun to stop the thug.

American guns save more lives than are taken - and no matter the laws - criminals will always get guns so what to do.. just let these thugs go around killing people - i don't think so.. this author is all washed up and hasn't a clue what he's talking about.

You know that's bull don't ya? I mean, in America we have very polite burglars, rapists, etc etc....We just need to learn how to talk to them when they break into our homes and talk some sense into them so that we can turn their lives around. After all, the police are trained to show up at our homes to protect us within seconds of someone threatening our lives!!!! /end sarcasm

Just remember, the supreme court ruled it is not the polices responsibility to protect us measly citizens. Their job is to only "ENFORCE" the laws......

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

you had me going there for a minute until i read end sarcasm. then i laughed so hard whiskey shot from my nose

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Grimpachi
Just let them try. There will be a gun behind every blade of grass as one quote goes. There isn't a nation or group of nations suicidal enough to give it a go.

No gun problem what so ever, then. Behind every blade of grass, willing to shoot anyone who dares approach with ill intent.

Nah, no problem at all.. it's the crazy folk who you need to catch.. not people with guns.

Ohhhhhh it's not even funny any more, but still, whattya do.. lol?

"gun's dont kill people.. but if you try to take my gun, I'll shoot you with my gun! Then we'll see how bad guns are. My preciousssss"

link   
lel

you can't take our guns and you can't take our military

link   
America makes the world's problems it's business. I guess it can work both ways. I agree completely.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

rockoperawriter
remember when william wallace sacked york? america is bigger, meaner and nastier than scotland cause us highlanders settled there

yeah but he put on a funny outfit and started selling hamburgers.

Hoots mun, there's a mcburglur loose aboot tha hoose... shoot him with your mcrifle, mcquick!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Bassago

No we shouldn't, it is their own business, they will either sort out gun control laws or let everyone walk about with them.
The gun culture is ingrained in the USAer's psyche, also what could the UN do? boots on the ground? never going to happen.

“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
First off this story wasn't by the Guardian, any more than my post is by Above Top Secret.
It was in the comment is free section, where the opinion is that of the author...

You guys just love stories like this just a bit too much don't ya? We all love ourselves a bogeyman, so lets stir up some liberals, some Europeans, a nice big piece of UN and season with the NWO.

And what do we have? A tasty meal on Amen corner, YUM!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Star for that one!!!!!

As we can see, ole Henry was right!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

JohnPhoenix
It is a proven fact law abiding gun owners in the USA help protect more people from evil thugs wanting to kill people by being there with the gun to stop the thug.

American guns save more lives than are taken - and no matter the laws - criminals will always get guns so what to do.. just let these thugs go around killing people - i don't think so.. this author is all washed up and hasn't a clue what he's talking about.

"Guns don't kill people."

"Guns save more people than they kill."

Which one is it.

I'm not really arguing either way here, but there is always so much flip flopping with this topic from people that it's insane that you guys just dont see, or refuse to see it.

Don't you mean, people with guns, save people? The very same guns that these law abiding people, right here in this thread, are threatening to shoot people who come at them bro?

It's a bit like saying "Ambulances save people. And if you try to take my ambulance, I'll run you over with my ambulance."

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Don't think the rifle was aboot at that time

Oh and go Wino
you sure know how to rile them up

edit on 24-9-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

The world brings their problems to America when they ask for help and we give them aid. Just like spoiled brats they are ungrateful cry about everything and try to guilt trip us into doing even more for them.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

for what will you cats do with out freedom or cheeseburgers?

link   

rockoperawriter
if the un wants to interviene, just keep in mind that this nation bore george s. patton. good luck. we will not take prisoners. if only one percent stand up against the un, we will still win this war. to anybody in the uk who thinks they can interviene,

remember when william wallace sacked york? america is bigger, meaner and nastier than scotland cause us highlanders settled there
edit on 24-9-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

William Wallace meet his fate by being hung drawn and quartered in London

link   

seeker1963
reply to post by ObservingYou

Star for that one!!!!!

As we can see, ole Henry was right!

Henry's always right - Know Henry, know the future : P

(refuse to use those pukey emoticons)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

it is a hard heart that kills boyo

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

that was one man. if he had one assistant he would have been able to scamper away. he was hung drawn and quartered yes, but paul revere continued his work

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The main point was basically that the NWO and elites are using a multi-prong approach to America's personal disarmament.

media manipulation on the gun issue knows no bounds and if they can't get traction on the issue from this side of the pond they will launch their anti-gun attacks from the other.

These are globalists who feel the US is just a part of their personal fiefdom. Found it interesting that Germany and now the UK were weighing in on this sequentially. Who's next, France going to be running Op-Ed's against us next?

Naw... not France anyway.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

alldaylong

rockoperawriter
if the un wants to interviene, just keep in mind that this nation bore george s. patton. good luck. we will not take prisoners. if only one percent stand up against the un, we will still win this war. to anybody in the uk who thinks they can interviene,

William Wallace meet his fate by being hung drawn and quartered in London

Ye can take my bowls, but ye canny take my:

"FREEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMM"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join