It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 Vid Comp.(Never seen footage)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

chucknasty

What if the picture without the mural was the photoshopped one???

What if i did a reverse image search ???

What if the photo was taken from an add on ebay and the mural was photo shopped in ???

What if we googled the phone number in that add, found the address and entered it into google earth, and found the van sitting there???

What if we clicked google street view and found this:

Then would you believe the mural was a photo shop fake ????????

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

very well done.

Of course some will believe that the Rothchild-controlled NSA-Illuminati planted all of those non-mural pictures on Google's servers

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Sublimecraft
reply to post by freedom12

I like the blokes statements starting at the 6:25 mark......
How do you declare war on something you can't see?

and then his mates response.....
Put me in office and I'll show you how to declare war on something you can't see

and the final comment......
That's because it's an inside job

S&F OP, great footage and surreal comments.

It's funny, 12+ years on and the Official Story has never sounded more like a Fairy Tale than it does today.

edit on 24-9-2013 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

More than once I've been thinking about what it will take to bring the real 911 criminals to justice... Almost as many times I came to the conclusion it can only take the second coming of Jesus Christ himself...

I mean, the more years go by the more people start to wake up and understand something fishy had been going on that day. But still..it will remain only talk.

The times left (when I didn't think about Jesus) it can only take a protest on the White House lawn of some 100 million americans. Just to give a strong signal and to remind all those senators and other "gods" that they work for and get paid by the US citizens. The Bravo Sierra (BS) time is over...

It is time the US people will demand real answers and results. No sloppy jobs nomore, the people should let these overpaid bureaucrat "investigators" know that they will be sent back to their investigations until they have some real and serious answers.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You know I bet the incident played into the lack of technology back then. Like if it happened say even 10 years from now, likely we'd know for certain what really happened.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Even Jesus will need to have suspects including evidence that proves they are guilty. Else he won't stand a chance in court.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The real question would then be: who would have gone through the trouble faking this photo? Why had the perpetrator(s) of this hoax used a van from Ebay...and made it so easy to disprove?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Kurius

The real question would then be: who would have gone through the trouble faking this photo?

The photo shop mural was done by a Christian/Nazi/Truther calling himself Prodigalson888

Why had the perpetrator(s) of this hoax used a van from Ebay...and made it so easy to disprove?

He's a Truther, Truthers are not very smart.
edit on 25-9-2013 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Focus on the footage!!

Any info on the source of the videos?

Why now, are they admitting now to further speed economic collapse??

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

I agree with your analysis up until the shop keeper... either he was approached before the event and paid to spread disinfo,...or he is an immigrant that is used to sh*t blowing up by way of bomb, or he is trying to converse with his patron the best way he can and equate the incident with what he knows.. bombs...imo...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

How much energy does it take to convert a skyscraper to dust??

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Good question... after studying 9/11 since it happened...(not as a scholar, but a curious citizen)

A combination of nano-theremite and the measured use of a space-based particle/energy beam type weapon... ok I said it...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

If THEY can make us believe aircraft flew into 2 buildings and made them collapse... I'm sure THEY can fabricate some pictures on the internet...

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by chucknasty

If THEY are that powerful and resourceful, why would THEY need a false flag event to begin with?

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

It makes a statement....

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

-PLB-

If THEY are that powerful and resourceful, why would THEY need a false flag event to begin with?

Just saying.

Media coverage duh

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

waypastvne

He's a Truther, Truthers are not very smart.
edit on 25-9-2013 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

Haha...someone whose name is "Prodigalson888" can't be a truther especially with a trick like that. He/She is more like a hoaxer, a joker, an attention-seeker, a wolf-in-sheep-skin or most possibly a well-poisoner. There is no reason for a real truther to lie...and terribly too. That defeats the purpose. The only intention to go through the trouble of creating this easy-to-disprove hoax is likely to distract the masses from the real truth, getting them to disqualify all other truths. We should be careful not to fall for that.

"Truthers" isn't an organized movement and is too easy to be infiltrated.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

So you think THEY went trough all this trouble of this extremely elaborate scheme just to make a statement? What statement would that be?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Why would THEY care about media coverage?

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Probably nothing/some other construction going on but this caught my eye
A screenshot including time.

Tyrone Demolition?
edit on 30am77amThu, 26 Sep 2013 07:46:41 -050030 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Even if that photo is photoshopped does that mean it didn't happen and there was no van?

There is police scanner audio of a policeman even mentioning, then something happens like people getting arrested but I don't think it was ever authenticated that the guy chasing the van and the guys getting arrested are the same events.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join