This is what an amateur President looks like..!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Probably 1/3 of the republican party hates him purely based on his skin colour, and they are not even afraid to admit it, even on TV!

To them it doesn't matter if he is 50% white, he is black to them.

Actually he is black to most of the people thus, "first black" president.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I'm not standing up for the man. Heck, he would not have become President if he could not "play the game." Point is, you targeted an individual. You didn't target his achievements or lack of achievements first, you attacked the man.

...the man is a menace...

You said he was a menace to world peace, but isn't it kind of ironic he has Nobel Peace Prize (deserved or not is not the question) and he has yet to deploy troops to Syria. Gaddafi gone, bin Laden gone. Dang the world is a lot safer since he's been Commander in Chief*.

*Not that I'm saying others wouldn't have achieved the same effect or done a better job.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

MysteriousHusky

... There's a reason he's in the Whitehouse and you are not.

Of course there is: ignorance and infantilism of his voters.

... The President cannot represent every single voter...

Really? I thought he's supposed to. Hmm...

... or just disguised racism*,

Oh, please... His skin color is not an excuse for his lacking.

Observe that aside from "White" every other group has an approval rating for President Obama over 50%

You must be living in a very special environment where people still believe polls. All this poll indicates is the rampant racism of non-White population.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ActuallyActuary

You must be living in a very special environment where people still believe polls. All this poll indicates is the rampant racism of non-White population.

You can't use polls to justify gun control for "more guns less crime" rhetoric and then ignore polls when they don't suit your objective. Polls exist, get used to em. Gallup's one of the best companies anyway.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Yup except, he is the most criticized president from day 1 in the office, even before he could do anything. I don't know why other president's never got criticized so much... him and other presidents only have one difference... their skin colour.

All this poll indicates is the rampant racism of non-White population.

lol wonder whats easier to believe... all non-white population hates the white population and plan to overtake them? lol

or is it white population who bunch all the non-white into minority and treat them like they are the the same and in cahoots with each other? lol

edit on 9/24/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

I didn't say you were standing up for him...You're just bringing race into it where it has absolutely NO place. Period. Full Stop and End of Story.

To be blunt here, if race were Obama's problem, there isn't a hope in hell he ever would have had in this nation of seeing a re-election...or likely, the FIRST election. Not if this nation were HALF as race focused as some like to pretend it is. In Government? Oh.. Yes.. it is all about race. Within Government. Among citizens? We have a walking talking screw up for a President and he makes Jimmy Carter look like a raging success story.

Source: US Census Bureau

We're a racist nation to those who live by race and define the world with it. Again, by numbers and pure numbers alone ...If the race issues were true? Obama wouldn't have even placed for the Primary, let alone had a chance at the top spot.

It's bringing race into it with a man half white to begin with, that rubs my fur hard in the wrong direction, every time.

A good many people are about sick and absolutely tired of being called or implied racists because we DISLIKE this President PERSONALLY for his ACTIONS...not his skin color or complete lack of a clear color, either way.

(Minor edit to drop any invitation at further race related derailment attempts on the thread)
edit on 24-9-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

We're a racist nation to those who live by race and define the world with it.

This sounds like the beginning of another rant. With that said, only Stephen Colbert ignores race and he does so because "People tell me I'm white and I believe them because police officers call me "sir"." Wikiquote I use to believe we could pretend "race" doesn't exist as we are all humans etc etc. Then I went to University and if you ignored the concept of race you were ignoring the harsh reality of inequality in America.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

luciddream

Yup except, he is the most criticized president from day 1 in the office, even before he could do anything. I don't know why other president's never got criticized so much... him and other presidents only have one difference... their skin colour.

Or, maybe it's not his color, but lack of abilities? That would set him apart from others.

All this poll indicates is the rampant racism of non-White population.

lol wonder whats easier to believe... all non-white population hates the white population and plan to overtake them? lol

or is it white population who bunch all the non-white into minority and treat them like they are the the same and in cahoots with each other? lol

Not sure what you lol at, but minorities supporting this disgrace of a human being just because he is their bro is disgustingly racist.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Or, maybe it's not his color, but lack of abilities? That would set him apart from others.

You're back peddling now. If he lacked "abilities" he would not have even been considered by God knows whom for the Senate and later Presidential Candidate. You know how hard it was to beat a Clinton for the Democratic nominee?

edit on 24-9-2013 by MysteriousHusky because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-9-2013 by MysteriousHusky because: pic

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You do know that world is more than just White and Black right?

So how is an Asian racist fr voting for Obama? What about an Indian?

he has been voting for a white president the past 200 yrs anyway.

But im pretty sure all of them are the "same" to you...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

MysteriousHusky

You're back peddling now. If he lacked "abilities" he would not have even been considered by God knows whom for the Senate and later Presidential Candidate. You know how hard it was to beat a Clinton for the Democratic nominee?

edit on 24-9-2013 by MysteriousHusky because: (no reason given)

No back peddling at all. He was chosen precisely for his amazing absence of any talents, which makes him pliable enough and yet appealing to the grey average voter.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

luciddream
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Are you living in the world that some(actually more than some, probably half) people hate Obama because he is a bad president? lol

edit on 9/24/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: Removed my comment, it was off-topic.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Ignorance is strong with this once. hey its fine, as long as it makes your world a bliss.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

MysteriousHusky

AnonymousCitizen

You didn't go there, did you?
Are you implying that it's racist to disapprove of the President's record?

No, you are.
I merely presented statistical evidence for a conclusion you drew.

edit on 9/24/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: Removed my comment, it was off-topic.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

WRONG!!!

Obama was "Selected" by those at the Bilderberg meeting!!

Whoops, I guess you forgot about the little airplane incident when they trapped the reporters in one plane, while they whisked off Obama and Hillary to meet with their Globalist handlers????

Nice job trapping Wrabbit into your "Race Baiting" game!
edit on 24-9-2013 by seeker1963 because: video

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

luciddream

You do know that world is more than just White and Black right?

So how is an Asian racist fr voting for Obama? What about an Indian?

he has been voting for a white president the past 200 yrs anyway.

But im pretty sure all of them are the "same" to you...

I know the difference, but I am still a "White Devil" to most of them.

There is a simple and elegant explanation for this phenomenon: Majority of non-Whites are from 3rd World countries heavily influenced by parasitic Marxist mentality. So, naturally they vote for someone promising them free stuff.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Let me put this another way... Can you please, as a polite request, remain on the topic of the thread? The thread as I've written it has absolutely NO race implications of any kind, in any way shape or form. You had your side issue moment to derail...and I replied to it with Census data. Can we return to the topic the thread was made for?

It was about the speech given this morning by the Untied States President at the United Nations regarding US Policy and International affairs. Not Race. not even a little bit.... Race will destroy the topic this is focused on, so please, stop.

Thanks for your consideration in not further taking us off into areas that don't apply here.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

So Obama is the only "selected" one or are the other presidents are chosen the same way?

if they already know and selected the winner, then why is Obama being the most criticized than others? arent all the same?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Trapping Wrabbits sounds like god-given right! Seriously however, "race-baiting" is not one of the baits I carry. I stumbled across that gallup thing by accident while looking for presidential approval figures and the demographics intrigued me with the strong language and all wrabbit was using to attack who, I deem, is merely a figurehead.

If you picture the political hierarchy the President is merely the tip of the iceberg. Other positions supporting him and potentially wielding more influence ex. CIA executives etc.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Another ignorant generalization of "minorities".. Assuming they want "free stuff", they probably paying higher tax then you are, probably more educated.

Again you are looking at all minorities as the same.

yup your the white devil alright.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join