This is what an amateur President looks like..!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Okay guys, this is what it looks like when we have pure amateur hour in the White House, daily, with showings several times each day for our entertainment convenience. Unfortunately, this isn't entertaining to everyone...and the man is a menace to world peace.

Now, I know Israel is a MAJOR MAJOR point of emotional passion around here. For...against..and all in between. Just about every politically active adult has an opinion. How many praise BOTH sides in a way that will piss off BOTH sides in the SAME speech for a world audience?

This is actually worse than dumping on Catholic Schools while standing in Ireland. I thought that was the limit of pure unmitigated stupidity in policy speech. This tops it...by a wide margin.

These are excerpts from his speech at the UN right now, being carried on Breakingnews.com This is OUR President speaking in OUR NAME. I could just cry sometimes....... Our name... How do we tell the world this idiot DOES NOT REPRESENT US in more than pure office and title these days?? I hope they figure that out before it's too late to matter.

President Obama: 'We'll never compromise on our support for Israel and its existence as a Jewish state'

Go Israel Mr. President! Woo Hoo! (Palestinians and Hamas in particular will love hearing that one repeated again). Wait.. whats this?

President Obama: 'Real breakthroughs on Iran and Israel, Palestine would have a profound, positive impact on the region'

I agree! What nature of that impact and how much kinetic energy each impact they deliver carries is another question.

Obama: 'The United States has a hard-earned humility when it comes to our ability to determine events inside other countries'

Oh yeah.. We're so humble it hurts. Really...it HURTS.. I mean, how can he lie so easily? THAT DOES HURT.

President Obama: 'The US has purposely chosen to avoid choosing sides in Egypt'

Yeah...and I'm daffy duck. Quack Quack! Did we all watch the same events he's talking about? Where the US was waffling BETWEEN sides and uncertain to the eyes of the world and Egypt? I think this idiot was actually out Golfing through some of the worst of that....

That we didn't take sides wasn't a choice but the inability to MAKE a choice...which is infinitely worse than making the wrong one, IMO.

and last..but not least...from our NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER...

President Obama: 'There will be moments when the international community needs to realize multilateral force will be required to prevent the very worst from occurrinng

Source of individual quotes off the news wires

I agree with that. There are moments. 1941 at Pearl Harbor comes to mind. The 50's with the North crossing the DMZ on a full storming run to the South in Korea comes to mind too. Yes..there are moments. Unfortunately for him, NONE HAVE COME while he was President. He can't make war....only commit murder with national cover for an excuse.

He CAN become a mass murderer by starting a new war...indeed. That he can do. It's what he cursed George Bush in every way publicly acceptable for him to do while campaigning for this job. It's what he said was the WRONG approach as diplomacy, he said, must come before mass killing people for ideas of 'justice' as only he can define it.

So there you have it. Political theater and amateur hour before the United Nations, of all places. This time last year, it was lying to the UN about Benghazi happening over a silly video that had already been out for months when that all went down. This year? Well... He really did top himself. I do declare.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Does it really matter? Nothing that Obama does will ever please you or the other countless of bobbleheads that will come after me giving you stars.

If it's amateur hour at the White House, then it must be Chronic whine fest at ATS.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Don't forget about the rest of the administration! Without which, Obama could never be as incredibly ineffective and incompetent as he is now. In all seriousness though, from every branching out of the federal government from the state department, department of justice all the way to the IRS it is a giant orgy of negligence and governmental malfeasance under this administration and the last.
edit on 24-9-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I am sure Mr. Obama appreciates all of the apologists' enormous time, effort and dedication. I wonder what this world would look like if misconduct deniers spent the same amount of energy educating themselves?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think it goes beyond an amateur in the whitehouse.. I would go as far as saying traitor in the whitehouse.. Selling out the people under the disguise of being a humanitarian... The msm and anderson pooper on cnn were going on about Egypt becoming a democracy, they did, and the muslim brotherhood was voted in, bad move.. This president knows damn well what he is doing and is doing it to destabilize America..

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

muse7
Does it really matter? Nothing that Obama does will ever please you or the other countless of bobbleheads that will come after me giving you stars.

If it's amateur hour at the White House, then it must be Chronic whine fest at ATS.

Well, if Obama gives you pleasure, it says a lot about your motivation
Can't share your enthusiasm though - he is not my type, sorry.
Talk about whining, geez...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ActuallyActuary

I can't seem to relate your response to the first line of your signature "It's not them, it's you".

Do you apply that thinking to include yourself?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
All presidents are selected, most for being easy to control numbskulls. Obama was the 'solution' to the left's disgust with the alcohol-addled failings of Bush the Lesser, but ALL of them answer to a higher power. Get uppity and you'll end up in Zapruder II.

Why are you people going to realize that the corporations, CFR and Rothschilds are running things? The people who own all the energy companies, and insist on invading new countries on a regular basis? The ones who are now decimating the middle class in the US and Western Europe, because part of the agenda is to kill off the excess population?

I watched in real time as Gary Johnson's candidacy was completely ignored, when he would have actually had a chance against that moronic Mormon. THAT was when it became obvious what was really going on. Can't have a real human in the White House, it gets too messy getting rid of them.

Your votes don't count, the presidency is a farce, and 9-11 was an inside job.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I know the belief among many is that we basically live in a manufactured reality, controlled like the Matrix for the perfection in totality without error or misstep, ever it seems to hear some talk, by the mere men running it all. Gods among men, to be sure...to be so omniscient and yet, perfect in doing it. After all, everything...every last thing on Earth is scripted, choreographed and planned down to the last detail..which never, ever goes against the planning of (cue dramatic music) TPTB!
(sound of glass breaking and screams in some distant place).

Now to some degree, I do agree. Our modern Presidents are not their own men....but they are not puppets on strings being toyed with 24 hours of every single day, either. They get handed a guide to stay within and follow ..and very likely told to go enjoy themselves to the fullest ...as long as they don't color outside the lines they were just handed. That's probably the extent and only way it COULD happen, without it being open and common knowledge for it existing.

So... While Obama has masters to report to, I tend to agree? He has VERY real ability to make situations both better or worse. Every President does...and with the power each man in that office wields as a pure individual? Changing a situation for either outcome can be a matter of a really GOOD or really BAD speech at times. It depends on how seriously or how offended a side is by the words of the US President.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Funny how congress is absent from this discussion.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The second comment is absolutely right. You are whining. When you call the President an amateur it's like the pot calling the kettle black. There's a reason he's in the Whitehouse and you are not.

You did make a valid observation about America's continued support toward Israel. Additionally when you said President Obama "DOES NOT REPRESENT US", [easy on the caps, I'm captose intolerant] perhaps you are right. The President cannot represent every single voter - even if voters don't hold the final sway which belongs to the Electoral College.

Whether your thread was a rant, a stark commentary of the times we live in, or just disguised racism*, I hope you tone down the frustration you are feeling and realize that you can't lay 100% of the blame on the figurehead.

*Here's a gallup screenshot of President Obama's Job Approval rating based on demographic

Observe that aside from "White" every other group has an approval rating for President Obama over 50%

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

Obama: 'The United States has a hard-earned humility when it comes to our ability to determine events inside other countries'

One of you, Obama or Wrabbit2000 I don't care which, owes me a new keyboard for that. My current one is covered in spat out tea.

Did he really say that? Good grief.

link   

Chamberf=6

I can't seem to relate your response to the first line of your signature "It's not them, it's you".

I thought the relation is simple enough, but, on your request: my post was in response to muse7's complaint that his/her subject of admiration does not excite others as much. Hence the difference between "them" and "you" in my signature.
Let me know if any other words causing you some difficulties - I'll do my best to bring them to your level of comprehension.

link   

I'm convinced after 60 years of watching US politics that every incoming president is told, 'we'll let you get one of your campaign promises achieved for your 'legacy' (small smile here) but otherwise, you're not running things...' Witness the fact that there's reported to be 17 full levels of secrecy clearance above what the president enjoys, and you'll see the restrictions.

They have utterly no power whatsoever compared to multi-billionaires with connections going back hundreds of years. By the time they have a clue, they're being brought down with idiotic scandals like the Monica thing or the Watergate thing, or...birtherism, or.....

Look at the quality of human we enjoyed as President back in Washington or Jefferson's day, compared to now. It's the people who own the media and the energy companies that are running things, and they're nothing if not ruthless.

link   

US President(s).....their 4 year 8 year ongoing mission to boldly say what they're told to and to boldly go where they shouldn't.

As was so eloquently pointed out in another thread "The train wreck of a reputation" that the US government has is not the soul doing of Obanana.

But he too gets a banksters badge.

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear it was the same person running your country for at least the last 50 years.

Previous presidents have taken the UN podium and ranted relatively the same crap, including the need to come together, lest we all be attacked by Alienz.

Banks, money, oil, control.

(thumbs down emoticon)
edit on 24/9/13 by Strewth because:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

MysteriousHusky
Observe that aside from "White" every other group has an approval rating for President Obama over 50%

edit on 9/24/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: Removed my comment, it was off-topic.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

Wow.... You really brought race into this? I mean... couldn't resist? You had to go to the race card?

Hold a sec... wait... Oh yes, here it is.

I know this may come as a shock....but Barack Obama is 50% WHITE and 50% BLACK (you'll become accustomed to the caps when a special emphasis is needed..I'm sure)

Now, I call this man an amateur because he speaks like one. He says whatever crosses his mind. The U.S. is HUMBLE about it's conduct around the world? Yeah... in what decade is he thinking here? When a man with the power and prestige of the U.S. Presidency is literally making stupid things up as he goes, just because they sound good? I have absolutely no respect for him left. Yes..It IS amateur hour.

A professional scumbag would look like Clinton... Bill Clinton that is. Aside from personal indiscretion with an intern, a cigar and a blue dress? Few would have thought he really wasn't any better than Obama on foreign policy. Why? Not because he WAS different...but the man had class. The man knew how to be Presidential ..and appearance DOES matter in this world. It matters a great deal.

Now we're dealing with a President who has, two years running, lied in demonstrable ways right to the entire world leadership in a UN General Assembly. This really isn't entertaining. It;s humiliating. I'm ashamed to be associated with this screw up.....and I thought Bush was bad by his second term. Equality among the two would be the best way to put it.....with truth falling somewhere closer to Obama being a record holder in the worst ways, IMO.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Are you living in the world that some(actually more than some, probably half) people hate Obama because he is a bad president? lol

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

ActuallyActuary

Chamberf=6

I thought the relation is simple enough, but, on your request: my post was in response to muse7's complaint that his/her subject of admiration does not excite others as much. Hence the difference between "them" and "you" in my signature.
Let me know if any other words causing you some difficulties - I'll do my best to bring them to your level of comprehension.

So again it's me (them) not you?

Hmm.

You weren't whining?

Ok then I liked being talked down to, so feel free to reply to me all you want.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

AnonymousCitizen

You didn't go there, did you?
Are you implying that it's racist to disapprove of the President's record?

No, you are.
I merely presented statistical evidence for a conclusion you drew.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join