It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist : How an anti-Christian documentary parroted a Christian eschatological theory.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

On one hand we have a documentary trying to disprove Christ.
Then the same documentary repeats the Christians interpretation of the "mark of the beast" as being an RFID chip as being a system of societal control.

I don't think Jesus has any bearing on the possibility that the government would attempt to implement such a system. Here, I'll draw up a story about Spider-man discovering a centuries old agenda to implant computer chips in civilians worldwide and use it as evidence that Spider-man is a real person. See how that works? That's right, it doesn't.

The makers of Zeitgeist echo a decade old Christian eschatological idea. Apparently, their researcher(s) were unaware of Christian ideas around RFID.

Or maybe, they're not quite as fixated on making correlations as you are. Your point is a shallow one and you should have realized that. But since you haven't, we're here to help you connect the dots and see the bigger picture. I hope you don't mind.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Or maybe, they're not quite as fixated on making correlations as you are.

So then what were they doing presenting all those correlations between Jesus and Krishna, Mithras etc.? Hmmm?

we're here to help you connect the dots and see the bigger picture.

Read above.

edit on 24-9-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I'll draw up a story about Spider-man discovering a centuries old agenda to implant computer chips in civilians worldwide and use it as evidence that Spider-man is a real person.

Except Revelation was written 2000 years before implantable chips were invented. Come up with something else.

Or better yet stick to Spider-Man comics, and stay out of threads if you cant grasp whats being said and have nothing to contribute.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Is there any actual proof that RFID chips being implanted in the hand or above the eye is in fact the mark of the beast? The only thing I see is Christians giving their opinions stating it is true. However this is not proof. I would like to actually see real proof that if accepting RFID chips is the same as accepting the mark of the beast. Please provide a valid source of this.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I don't get your point? The bible mentions the mark of the beast but the bible doesn't directly say that it Is the chip. Instead christians have decided that this chip will be the mark of the beast, they have came to this conclusion based on logic not by some divine insight, in a world which is becoming more and more Orwellian this I a logical conclusion to arrive at. Probably throughout history christians have claimed that they know what the mark of the beast will be. The writer came to the same conclusion as the christians did because they're in the same time they can both see that this is the direction humanity is heading. Its like your saying because he disagrees with the way the bible is interpreted he can never agree with people that believe the bible on anything?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
reply to post by JDmOKI

Zeitgeist was a performance piece, but his discussion of Jesus being a conglomeration of other prior religious figures is documented.

As far as 'all roads lead to god', I'm not even sure what that means. Sounds nice until you actually think about it, then it becomes a head-scratching nonsequitor.

The OP is just trying to drum up a fake controversy; 'oh look, RFID chips were foretold by prophecy!' As if a people who had no clue about germs or what lightning was or basic sanitation could have predicted modern technology, but called it 'the mark of the beast' anyways.

we don't all have chips in our hands yet, well not in the quite literal sense that the movie states or in the way that people think.

We all have chips in our hands, they are called mobile phones / cell phones. With contactless payment methods now becoming the next big thing, and with the CIA / NSA being revealed as syping on pretty much all wired / wireless communications, its my opinion that people take the whole RFID chip being implanted almost too literal; ie its a chip embedded in your flesh.

Think of all of the things you do with your phone and how those activities can be tracked, analysed and monitored. TPTB dont need to carry out surgery on your hand, just get you to buy the newest model of your favourite iFruit phone!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join