It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is David Paulides and for the last 4 years I've been investigating people missing in the wi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Hi, welcome.

Just a suggestion, you can use the 'quote' function up above to separate the questions from the answers. Makes it easier to read...

I guess my question would be, have you any thoughts on why the park service doesn't keep track of missing persons? Seems like it would be their duty to do so, in order to track criminal activity. And those PS employees that came to you, how did they know you were an investigator and what feeling did you get from them about their concerns? Were they implying paranormal activity, or simply negligence on the part of the PS?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I can barely keep up with the questions and am not very functional with the various aspects of this site, sorry. Trying...

I recently met a retired detective from the NPS, a special agent. I posed the same question to him, his quote, "Lack of integrity." I'm not positive how the rangers knew who I was so I won't guess.

I think the rangers believed something unusual was happening and their agency was negligent at many levels. Failing to track, no followup and generally ignoring the situation.
Good question..

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My bio has the best summary of our work

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

David, you say that you believe 100% that BigFoot is a living thing

Can you please tell us why you believe this by telling us what proof you have seen?

thanks
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair- Under a scanning electron microscope, bigfoot hair looks different then any other hair in the world, that's the testimony of a federally certified hair and fiber examiner.
Tissue and blood, analyzed in the bgft DNA study.
Unique DNA found in the study.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidPaulides

Mr. Paulides,

I had read in this thread that you stated sometimes the people are found with no clue as to what happened or how they got lost, have any of them, to your knowledge undergone any type of hypnosis to perhaps shed some light, and if so, what have they said?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I'd like to believe that bigfoot is real.

However no one has yet to catch one dead or alive.

Can you offer insight into why this hasn't happened yet based upon your scientific investigation?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Very interesting work, Sir.
Thanks for your time.
Since your current focus is on some that go missing in various national parks (and/or wilderness settings), and your criteria for considering a case for investigation eliminates many (most?) instances - is your goal "to find the missing", or "to explain the commonality"?
Think I'll have to check out your book/s.
Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Mr. Paulides,

I had read in this thread that you stated sometimes the people are found with no clue as to what happened or how they got lost, have any of them, to your knowledge undergone any type of hypnosis to perhaps shed some light, and if so, what have they said?

Early in our formation, we contacted missing person groups to understand the politics of that arena and ensure we didn't step on the wrong toes. We were told by each group to avoid contacting victims of the missing person experience. If we contacted them, asked about their incident and then wrote about their experience and made money from the story, the people may feel as though they were victimized a second time and view it as exploitation. We will ALWAYS be respectful of the victims and won't reach out in this manner. We would absolutely work with victims if they reached out to us.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I apologize for being unfamiliar with your work but I think you cover many important fields. In regards to missing persons, I am aware that there is a large break down in the reasons why people go missing and an area in particular I am interested in, is human mutilations and a possible similarity with cattle mutilations (I would recommend Butch Witkowski, if you are unfamiliar with this field), but have you discovered any info on this during your research?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Very interesting work, Sir.
Thanks for your time.
Since your current focus is on some that go missing in various national parks (and/or wilderness settings), and your criteria for considering a case for investigation eliminates many (most?) instances - is your goal "to find the missing", or "to explain the commonality"?
Think I'll have to check out your book/s.
Thanks again!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Our goal is to understand the issue that is causing these people to vanish, assist SAR teams in setting standards that apply to these disappearances and educating SAR and the public that this issue exists.
Thanks for the question.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Salutations
Mr. Paulides, what an honor it is to have you join our site.
First question for me is,

How do you like our place kind sir ? ( Moves to befriend immediately )

Second question:

I believe you've had a few people come back with some
amazing accounts of where they were ? A little boy ?

edit on 24-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hello mr Paulides,

Greetings from The Netherlands.

Do you think there is a connection to the other of tens of thousends of american citizens per year which are disappearing in the USA alone.

Don't you think it is weird that so many people are disappearing in the US compared to other countries in the world?

A person would almost start to think there are proportionally many serial killers in the US and the govt. do not wish to bother them, there is human trafficing going on and the govt. does not want to bother them or people are taken by ET and the US government can not do anything about it.

Why do you think the US government isn't alarmed by this many of its citizens disappearing?

Missing persons CNN

Missing persons FBI

Thanks for reading my question..

edit on 24/9/2013 by zatara because: page link

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hello David and welcome to ATS!!!

I'd first like to thank you for all the work you've done regarding Bigfoot and missing people.

I've read your Missing 411 books and the info you've uncovered is astounding. I took special heed of your advice on a trip our family took this summer to Glacier National Park.

One thing in particular covered in the books stuck with me coupled with the fact that Glacier is LOADED with huckleberry bushes which made me keep my 9 year old daughter always within sight.

I have a question for you regarding Bigfoot. What do you consider the single most compelling piece of evidence to prove the existence of Bigfoot?

Thanks again for all your time & hard work you've devoted to these amazing subjects.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time here, Im sure its going to take a while with all the questions!

My questions are :

Have you come across any illegal distilleries? If so, do you think that is related to any of the disappearances?

Thank you so much!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I apologize for being unfamiliar with your work but I think you cover many important fields. In regards to missing persons, I am aware that there is a large break down in the reasons why people go missing and an area in particular I am interested in, is human mutilations and a possible similarity with cattle mutilations (I would recommend Butch Witkowski, if you are unfamiliar with this field), but have you discovered any info on this during your research?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••
We work with a set of strict facts, not rumors. We have filed dozens and dozens of Freedom of Information Act requests from various federal institutions and then filed similar requests with dozens of states. When you can't get a standard police report on a case, it makes it quite difficult to validate the event, especially if it has horrific overtones. We know of the work you cite and it does not fit the criteria we have established.

This is not to say that we don't identify coincidences between various study areas, that is important. If you stay in a confined box and are unwilling to look outside, it is doubtful you will ever make progress understanding a complex issue. It's hard to understand what happened in cases in PA that Butch is studying as information on those events and FACtS are slim.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

Thank you for taking the time here, Im sure its going to take a while with all the questions!

My questions are :

Have you come across any illegal distilleries? If so, do you think that is related to any of the disappearances?

Thank you so much!
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Never

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hi David really love your work. Have heard all ( I am allways looking fore more news from your search ) your Radio shows about Missing 411, love sleeping and listing to your shows.

My Q: I am out of work, Can i come work fore you? Or is all your teammates Pick out from you ?

My 2 Q; dó you know of this map ?

Kratos40
Here is an interesting article in the Huffington Post illustrating a map with Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Skunk Ape sightings across the U.S. and Canada created by Penn State doctoral candidate Josh Stevens:

"Right away, you can see that sightings are not evenly distributed," Stevens writes on his website. "There are distinct regions where sightings are incredibly common, despite a very sparse population. On the other hand, in some of the most densely populated areas, Sasquatch sightings are exceedingly rare. The terrain and habitat likely play a major role in the distribution of reports."

Article source: Bigfoot Sightings Map: See 92 Years Of 'Squatch In The U.S., Canada By Josh Stevens (PHOTO)

To me this is an interesting map as sightings coincide with areas that have an abundance of food and water resources and places to hide for a top predator to survive and flourish. Since I live in the West, it is apparent to see the pattern where this creature has travelled and avoided the vast deserts and plains. But it can also coincide with the population density of those areas as well for sightings. The BFRO site is a good source of information since investigators follow up on submitted reports.
This is a project I had started a few years ago using Google Earth and pinning sightings to credible reports using several Bigfoot websites. This guy did a better job.

Its a little joke Q1 But would love one Day to come and join your team.

Keep up the work

link   
reply to post by nucleardoom

Hello David and welcome to ATS!!!

I'd first like to thank you for all the work you've done regarding Bigfoot and missing people.

I've read your Missing 411 books and the info you've uncovered is astounding. I took special heed of your advice on a trip our family took this summer to Glacier National Park.

One thing in particular covered in the books stuck with me coupled with the fact that Glacier is LOADED with huckleberry bushes which made me keep my 9 year old daughter always within sight.

I have a question for you regarding Bigfoot. What do you consider the single most compelling piece of evidence to prove the existence of Bigfoot?

Thanks again for all your time & hard work you've devoted to these amazing subjects.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The DNA study.

link   

DavidPaulides
reply to post by Lysergic

Early in our formation, we contacted missing person groups to understand the politics of that arena and ensure we didn't step on the wrong toes. We were told by each group to avoid contacting victims of the missing person experience. If we contacted them, asked about their incident and then wrote about their experience and made money from the story, the people may feel as though they were victimized a second time and view it as exploitation. We will ALWAYS be respectful of the victims and won't reach out in this manner. We would absolutely work with victims if they reached out to us.

But all that information valuable to this research not being tapped because of this simple consideration? It has been my experience that many that have had "experiences" will and do talk about them.

A small group at work were telling, after I asked, about any strange paranormal experience they had. About 8 of us regular guys. I was shocked at some of the recounting these regular guys had about such things.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Welcome!

What is your opinion on the Terry Dewayne Smith case in Riverside a few months ago?
Pam Ragland (Psychic) found his body in an area searched by "Police" in a vision...she helped police on another case a month prior.
Can her skills be used...if "authorities" wanted solutions?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Thanx for the reply, would you say then that there may be certain people who do not wish to release facts on some missing persons cases?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join