It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is David Paulides and for the last 4 years I've been investigating people missing in the wi

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidPaulides

After reading your entire post;I would consider with high regards human trafficking,especially out west were mexico is easy access.You should look into the videos on youtube in relation to illegal border crossings and routes they take.they are mountain trails and well hidden tunnels,it is not impossible to move people in or even out of the country.and if you have ever been to mexico,south america beyond,then I need say no more.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Hello David,

I just have one question regarding your research of BigFoot.

I was given funding to either prove bigfoot was a hoax or prove it was a living biped.

After doing all that research...what is your stance? Hoax or living thing ?

Thanks

100%- living thing.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I am curious as to the requirements to be one of your missing (for lack of a better term).

I would assume circumstances of disappearance would play a major role, but do you have a "length of time" missing as well?

I have spent many, many days in the wilds and nature has no pity. I would assume inexperience and mischance leads to a great deal of missing people in state/federal parks.

Is there something about the missing you write about that makes you focus on them?
edit on 24-9-2013 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
David, you say that you believe 100% that BigFoot is a living thing

Can you please tell us why you believe this by telling us what proof you have seen?

thanks

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I recognize as an investigator it is important to keep your bias to yourself, but after years of investigating can you provide a simple synopsis of what you have discovered thus far?

When people dissapear into the wild what percentage of remains have been found? Any?

link   
reply to post by dellmonty

After reading your entire post;I would consider with high regards human trafficking,especially out west were mexico is easy access.You should look into the videos on youtube in relation to illegal border crossings and routes they take.they are mountain trails and well hidden tunnels,it is not impossible to move people in or even out of the country.and if you have ever been to mexico,south america beyond,then I need say no more.

**I've done dozens of interviews where the host has read the books, not one has ever read the books and believed this was a possibility. The facts behind the disappearances makes this a non issue. We are former law enforcement working with former law enforcement, the factors we look for, the locations, the statements of witnesses, the elements that must exist to be included in the study exclude this possibility.
Thanks for the question.

link   

So given many possible scenarios for what could have happened, bears, mountain lions, falls, in your opinion there is something else going on out there just not certain what it is?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Just wanted to say, I really enjoyed listening to you on coast to coast, multiple times. I love camping in wilderness in remote locations, and you have made me more cautious.

My question would be, have you ever had a professional remote viewer do a session on any of these disappearances, and or had one of the returned "missing" persons undergo hypnotic regression?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

DavidPaulides
reply to post by Logarock

Are you familiar with Ed and Lorain Warrens investigation and conclusion of some wilderness "monster" sites?

If you didn't believe in a paranormal reality before you started investigation do you now?

No familiar with the Warrens.
I will say that the people I work with have an open mind and are not closed to listening to anything, and we've heard many, many theories. Once you start to close your mind to new ideas, you are no longer open to new possibilities, you are merely following your own agenda.

I think this statement needs to be said again...

"Once you start to close your mind to new ideas, you are no longer open to new possibilities, you are merely following your own agenda."

Many here on ATS obviously have open minds...that's what has drawn me to this site. I certainly have learned many many things.

Anyways... I guess I need to get this guy's book to see what his working theory is.

edit on 24-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Corr

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

I am curious as to the requirements to be one of your missing (for lack of a better term).

I would assume circumstances of disappearance would play a major role, but do you have a "length of time" missing as well?

I have spent many, many days in the wilds and nature has no pity. I would assume inexperience and mischance leads to a great deal of missing people in state/federal parks.

Is there something about the missing you write about that makes you focus on them?

**There are 9 elements that exist. We have researched many cases where the missing is one of the most experienced, educated outdoorsman in the province/state. There have been many cases where these experienced outdoorsman have vanished under the most strange circumstances imaginable. After reading several thousand missing person reports, you tend to get a feeling early on if its a case that would be included in the study. Some of the elements:
Unusual distance traveled from point last seen
Traveling uphill an unreal amount from the point last seen
If person is found, they don't remember what happened or how they got lost
etc, etc.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hey David, I love your work!

My family is from Shasta County and as you know, there are alot of creepy stores about the forests up there. Especially Mt. Shasta and Mt Lassen regions. As they say, the truth is out there.

There is even a member of ATS here that had her son or grandson get lost in the woods for 12 hours or so. search and rescue found him and the story he had was quite strange. He talked about meeting robot people and they made him poop on a stick in a metal cave. The boy was 6 or 8 years old so as you can imagine, his vocabulary was quite short.
edit on 24-9-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi, welcome.

Just a suggestion, you can use the 'quote' function up above to separate the questions from the answers. Makes it easier to read...

I guess my question would be, have you any thoughts on why the park service doesn't keep track of missing persons? Seems like it would be their duty to do so, in order to track criminal activity. And those PS employees that came to you, how did they know you were an investigator and what feeling did you get from them about their concerns? Were they implying paranormal activity, or simply negligence on the part of the PS?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Mr. Paulides

THANK YOU so much for your time and attention here at ATS; we really appreciate it

I am a retired police officer and have developed a curiosity about the wilderness missing. Specifically in the Great Smokies where I spend a great deal of time hiking and exploring.

I have not been able to make any of your conferences, although I do hope to in the future.

Question:

Have you done any field work in the GSMNP and if so, may I ask where? Having been a detective for years, I have allowed this now to be my passion as well.

Any information on the GSMNP would be greatly appreciated if you could point me to any literature or studies on that area..

THANK YOU AGAIN Sir for your time..

Semper

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hey Dave, Ive listened to you on Coast to Coast, one of the best shows ive listened too.
So my question is about the young boy who was playing with another couples family, I think it was Hide and Go seek, and the Boy was taken by an Unknown creature in the woods "possibly Bigfoot, and an Army unit showing up. Cant remember the boys name. But do you believe that the Army unit was there as a response to what had been seen in the woods, Or was just a coinsedense. Thanks

link   
reply to post by Freezer

Just wanted to say, I really enjoyed listening to you on coast to coast, multiple times. I love camping in wilderness in remote locations, and you have made me more cautious.

My question would be, have you ever had a professional remote viewer do a session on any of these disappearances, and or had one of the returned "missing" persons undergo hypnotic regression?

We have requested a government trained remote viewer work with us, we've done this many times. We have never had a RV contact us. If someone knows a retired RV that is willing to work with us, many families would be eternally grateful.

Regarding hypnotic regression, please read my bio.

link   
Since coast to coast was mentioned I thought I would add Mr. Paulides interview here for people to listen to.

March 17 2013

Interview starts at about 40 minutes or so.

edit on 24-9-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Hey Dave, Ive listened to you on Coast to Coast, one of the best shows ive listened too.
So my question is about the young boy who was playing with another couples family, I think it was Hide and Go seek, and the Boy was taken by an Unknown creature in the woods "possibly Bigfoot, and an Army unit showing up. Cant remember the boys name. But do you believe that the Army unit was there as a response to what had been seen in the woods, Or was just a coinsedense. Thanks

You are referring to the Dennis Martin disappearance from Great Smoky Mountains National Park. We have received many conflicting stories in relationship to this case. One thing is 100% certain, the National Park Service and the FBI lied to the Martin family about facts related to this case. This statement isn't made lightly or without absolute facts, all completely explained in detail in the book, eastern edition, Missing 411.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

DavidPaulides
reply to post by 200Plus

**There are 9 elements that exist. We have researched many cases where the missing is one of the most experienced, educated outdoorsman in the province/state. There have been many cases where these experienced outdoorsman have vanished under the most strange circumstances imaginable. After reading several thousand missing person reports, you tend to get a feeling early on if its a case that would be included in the study. Some of the elements:
Unusual distance traveled from point last seen
Traveling uphill an unreal amount from the point last seen
If person is found, they don't remember what happened or how they got lost
etc, etc.

So, given these 9 elements, what are the possible theories as to what may be happening? Thank you, Dr. J

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Mr. Paulides

THANK YOU so much for your time and attention here at ATS; we really appreciate it

I am a retired police officer and have developed a curiosity about the wilderness missing. Specifically in the Great Smokies where I spend a great deal of time hiking and exploring.

I have not been able to make any of your conferences, although I do hope to in the future.

Question:

Have you done any field work in the GSMNP and if so, may I ask where? Having been a detective for years, I have allowed this now to be my passion as well.

Any information on the GSMNP would be greatly appreciated if you could point me to any literature or studies on that area..

THANK YOU AGAIN Sir for your time..

Semper

**I have been to the park many times. Specifically, spent many hours researching the areas where Dennis Martin, Polly Melton and Trenny Gibson vanished.
Thanks for the question.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

THX

1. When will your latest 411 bk be available on Kindle?

2. Have you had any 'authentic Christian super gifted, spiritually discerning, prophetic types' on your team . . . or put another way . . . have there been cases where there seemed to be evil forces involved and if so, what were the cues?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join