It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is David Paulides and for the last 4 years I've been investigating people missing in the wi

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidPaulides

Question:

Have any spiritually sensitive folks with a proven track record given you any good insights on your cases which proved out? If so, do you have an example?

= = =

RE KINDLE ETC:

Perhaps Amazon.com would do it for you. I don't know if they'd doe it for free because of the wide interest, or not.

I'm sure there are services available.

I know a number of folks who just no longer bother to buy paper printed books.

I still buy paper but much prefer the Kindle version for its convenience.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

It's a SJPD 'stash! You look just like my BIL, Mike Mattocks, LOL. Must be in the water there, although he's since retired, sort of.

You commented that Northern California is one place to avoid. That scared the bejeezus out of me since I live near Redding and have a little girl and we go camping on a regular basis. Excuse me while I go take a sedative...

My question: When you say don't go into the forest alone do you mean have someone with you at ALL times? Narrowing the field further, which park in Northern Cali would you avoid?

BTW, I am an author of 30+ mainstream published books (romance) and I really want to konk people over the head for thinking you should give your findings away for free. It's like asking a contractor to build a house for free because that would PROVE they're a legit contractor. Am I the only one that doesn't get that kind of thinking? (Scratches head.)

Pam

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

a government trained remote viewer!!!!!! (emphasis mine)

stop .. wait. .. wait .. !

seriously .. please elaborate !!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks for taking the time to come here and share your research! Time is precious to us all, it's deeply appreciated.

Interesting to note on the missing persons case, there is a thread on here about i highway in Canada that is notorious for travlers on that highway becoming missing; I don't have the link right now, but, not sure if you've investigated that at all. If not, it's a good read.

My question: Is there any correlation to those people missing in Alaska as well?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••
We know about the Highway of Tears cases in BC in detail. Those cases have nothing to do with our research. But, we have found other cases in BC that do match our criteria and they are in the books.

We have found cases in Alaska that match our criteria and they are documented in the books.

Thanks for the question.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PamelaBritton2U

It's a SJPD 'stash! You look just like my BIL, Mike Mattocks, LOL. Must be in the water there, although he's since retired, sort of.

You commented that Northern California is one place to avoid. That scared the bejeezus out of me since I live near Redding and have a little girl and we go camping on a regular basis. Excuse me while I go take a sedative...

My question: When you say don't go into the forest alone do you mean have someone with you at ALL times? Narrowing the field further, which park in Northern Cali would you avoid?

BTW, I am an author of 30+ mainstream published books (romance) and I really want to konk people over the head for thinking you should give your findings away for free. It's like asking a contractor to build a house for free because that would PROVE they're a legit contractor. Am I the only one that doesn't get that kind of thinking? (Scratches head.)

Pam
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••
Pam
The area around the McCloud River and MT Shasta has several people that have vanished.

The Marble Mountain Wilderness Area has a few people that have permanently disappeared under highly, highly unusual conditions.

The region near Burney and south to Lassen has three highly unusual disappearances, all involving kids.

Keep your child in your hand when your in the woods.

Thanks for the question and kind words!!
Dave

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Question:

Have any spiritually sensitive folks with a proven track record given you any good insights on your cases which proved out? If so, do you have an example?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •
Many of the freedom of information act requests have revealed psychics that have contributed to a variety of cases. Many of there responses were chilling.

While we believe that some psychics are worthy and valuable, the majority are not.
We would be open to working with the right one, someone with a long and successful history working with law enforcement.

Thanks for the contact.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

a government trained remote viewer!!!!!! (emphasis mine)

stop .. wait. .. wait .. !

seriously .. please elaborate !!!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The majority of the trainers in this field have come from the government.
The government developed this arena and these individuals have the longest successful track record.
We don't want to spend time vetting the credibility of someone, we'd rather work with an individual who is a trainer, someone who has been there done that 100X.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Hey David,
will you be writing another book on missing 411?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Hey David,
will you be writing another book on missing 411?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Don't know...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

What are your first 3, strongest

. . . impressions, hunches, curiosities re the missing persons cases, phenomena?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

What are your first 3, strongest

. . . impressions, hunches, curiosities re the missing persons cases, phenomena?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••
Incidents occur very, very quickly.
Without warning.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Given all you've learned; all your impressions; all your intuitions; all your training and experiences; all the weirdness of a lot of impressive cases . . .

assume you are in deep wilderness.

Your associates are around the bend 50-100 feet behind you on the trail.

Situation A)

you have your gun . . . you sense some sort of weird, very strange, maybe even paranormal phenomena about to occur right 'in your lap.'

What are your first 3-5 actions?

Situation B) Ditto above . . . but your gun simply will not work. Nothing you do will make it work. What are your first 3-5 actions?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Given all you've learned; all your impressions; all your intuitions; all your training and experiences; all the weirdness of a lot of impressive cases . . .

assume you are in deep wilderness.

Your associates are around the bend 50-100 feet behind you on the trail.

Situation A)

you have your gun . . . you sense some sort of weird, very strange, maybe even paranormal phenomena about to occur right 'in your lap.'

What are your first 3-5 actions?

Situation B) Ditto above . . . but your gun simply will not work. Nothing you do will make it work. What are your first 3-5 actions?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••
Gun not operating, never happened, hard to imagine that...
Grab the gun, let the world know you have it.
Grab the people near you, get your back next to a boulder or tree, wait for the incident to pass.
Get the emergency locator beacon and hold it in your hand ready to activate.
Call out to your friends.
Stay still and get your senses working...
If your a religious person, pray.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

As I look at your pic . . . your personality comes across to me as . . .

--Intense but in a reigned-in, subdued sort of way.
--Deeply perceptive and observant
--refined, trained, skilled, confident in your observational skills--as your bio would indicate
--You have a . . . yeah . . . an above average big heart. I could imagine you being a fierce protector of children and the helpless.

--I think you have a wry sense of humor???

--I don't think you suffer fools easily or gladly though you have been extremely patient and gracious on this thread.

--I think you are above average in patience, tenacity, doggedness, thoroughness.

--You are VERY SMART.

--I think you take relationships VERY SERIOUSLY and while unlikely to form deep bonds quickly--you are likely very above average in loyalty and commitment once formed???

--I suspect that you get more comments about how kind you are than probably any other person in your social network gets . . . unless it might be your wife. I wouldn't think you'd marry an unkind woman.

I'll stop there . . .

What %% of the above is true or mostly true?

Which 3 of the above have most helped you in your research?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Thanks. That's helpful. Helps flesh things out a bit more, for me.

In terms of the gun not operating--usually tends to happen in UFO abduction situations.

or, in rare cases, the gun can be fired but the bullet seems to exit in slow motion and fall in a quick short trajectory to the ground . . . or hit some sort of force field between the gun and the target.

Given what you've said about the quickness of the onset of the phenomena . . . I wonder if the locator beacon should be triggered IMMEDIATELY at first hint of such a paranormal situation?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Get you back to a tree or a boulder? Wait for the incident to pass. Sounds like something you might be able to defend yourself from. It is all very strange.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I realize that this might require wild guesses on your part . . . but given all you know . . . from whatever meager reports from some few returnees . . .

What 3 things might be the first sensory or conscious awarenesses that something like the phenomena was about to occur and quickly?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hi David,

I will admit that I had never heard of you before this thread, but the more I read your responses, the more respect I have for you! This website has a lot of members that are masters in cornering people with a different view about things then their own. So much so, that in many cases, even if truth is being shared, the story is being discredited. However, I am still to see even one person, who could shake your foundation. It is possible that this is due to the fact that you do not have an established theory about what is causing the disappearances yet, but whatever it is, I am truly impressed with your composure and maturity.

Anyway, I would like to have done some more research on this topic, but for whatever reason, I have not. That is why, I do not feel qualified to come to conclusions or have my own opinion on the subject. With that said though, I was wondering how many people may have vanished because of other people, who may live as scots in the wilderness, committing crimes for various reasons? What made me think of that is a case of a person who lived and survived numerous years in the woods on a mountain in Darrington, Washington. He used to come down the mountain to gather food and medical supplies from vacation homes and was known as The Bulgarian. Many times trackers were hired to find his whereabouts, but it wasn't until a decade had passed and he was at the respectable age of 67, when he was captured. That took some new for the time technological advances that he was not aware of. In any event, he didn't kidnap or kill anyone there, but it made me think about the possibilities of others like him, who may not be as harmless...

I got to find out about this by watching a documentary on Bulgarian TV (I am a Bulgarian myself) where this person was interviewed. What made him successful in that environment was the fact that he was a shepherd before he left Bulgaria.

Here is a link to some of the story (some things about him are unknown according to the article, but I have the answers, because I heard them from him):

juneauempire.com...

Link to the mentioned documentary (in Bulgarian):

play.novatv.bg...

Thank you for the interesting responses and the work you have dedicated yourself to!

edit on 25/9/13 by ilian51378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by celticsea

It might mean that THE BEST ONE CAN DO

is to PRETEND THAT IT CAN BE DEFENDED AGAINST AND TO DETERMINE to do one's best at such defense.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ok, well if you are looking for volunteers to go on an inter dimensional rescue mission to save the lives off 400 Americans then count me in..

I say we pick some hot spots and trip the light fantastic...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join