It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The book of old ones" by Scorpio: whats your opinion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi ATS,
did a ATS search but did not found a whole lot: I was wondering what others had to say about "The book of old ones" by Scorpio. Want to buy it, I am curious...Have you read it? What do you think?

Looking forward to read your experiences,
Ahamarlin

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

If you are prepared to open yourself up to something you know nothing about and you can't control the possible consequences of your actions...............I would say leave it alone....

I was once in that curious, dark place and believe me, nothing good will come of it.

But live and learn...
edit on 24-9-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
They don't like being called the Old ones actually. They are never aging but we consider them old because we get old. There are more than one but they are all connected. Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Thx for the warning, but have you actually read the book?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, according to a review that I found, it's a joke, rehashed H.P. Lovecraft stories.

If any of this worked, it would get you eaten, or worse. Fortunately, it's all based on fiction. Whether or not the author is serious, the Old Ones are the fictional creations of H. P. Lovecraft. Trying to use the power of the Old Ones to work magic makes about as much sense as imitating Darth Vader in the hope that you, too, will master the Dark Side of the Force. Perhaps if he reads more Superman comics, Scorpio will gain powers and abilities far beyone those of mortal men. (Source)

Hopefully, you didn't spend too much on it.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

No I do not have the book yet: wanted to find out if its usefull or not...looks like I do not want to buy it after reading the review of the source you mentioned.
Tnx.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
There was a fascinating thread here last week about the Necronomicon that you might want to look at if your interests lie in this area.

new topics

top topics

join