It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah a strange child

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ancient text tell us that Noah was a strange child, which both shocked and frightened his father, for noah was born white and with unusual eye colouring.

We read in the book of Enoch as follows:

And after some days my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. 2. And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head †and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful†. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. 3. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and †conversed with† the Lord of righteousness. 4. And his father Lamech was afraid of him and fled, and came to his father Methuselah. 5. And he said unto him: 'I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. 6. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

www.sacred-texts.com...

In Noah's time the only others that were known to have similar features were the watchers (the fallen angels) and their hybrid offspring ie the demigods/heroes of old eg hercules.

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Gen 6

The Sumerians called them anunnaki, note in the image below the height of the anunnaki in comparison.

Noah was however found to be good and pure in his generations (genetics) so was saved.

Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Unusual skulls with larger cranial volume have been discovered and there are those who say some discovery are being withheld from the public, true or not we can never answer.

An old Irish poem about the Danavins I am fond of, note God punished them and "the truth was not known beneath the sky of stars whether they were of heaven or of earth"

"It is God who suffered them, though He restrained them they landed with horror, with lofty deed, in their cloud of mighty combat of spectres, upon a mountain of Conmaicne of Connacht. Without distinction to descerning Ireland, Without ships, a ruthless course the truth was not known beneath the sky of stars, whether they were of heaven or of earth."

Hollywood has explored these ancient story's in modern times, such as Prometheus:

edit on 24-9-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I have over the years studied with a serious heart and mind, most of your research is a common religious belief among most if not all of the different religions I personally studied with...You sort of lost me with the last youtube video. With all that said, I found your thread interesting...

edit on 9/24/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

*the second to last video...the moon guy...

The YOGEE...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

What's the source of that pic that shows giant Adam and Noah?
edit on 24-9-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You gotta take anything from the Bible with a grain of salt. It's been revamped, translated, retranslated, edited, and re-edited so many times who knows if there are any accurate passages in our modern version.

Besides Christianity in general stole everything from Egyptology.
edit on 9/26/2013 by yeahright because: Removed quote of entire opening post

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Oh the Indian guy ,well in Indian text there are the danivins who the Irish call the Tuatha Dé Danann, an interesting group of people who had flying machines hence them landing on the top of a mountain in Irish myth and in Indian myth Maya danava was an engineer who built tripura, a flying city in outer Earth orbit. The true genetic history of humans is much more interesting then apes. For in truth it is the descendents of these people who a responsible for the pyramid culture on Earth.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

starwarsisreal
reply to post by LUXUS

What's the source of that pic that shows giant Adam and Noah?
edit on 24-9-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

Randomly pulled the pic of google images, searched "noah giants"

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

LUXUS
reply to post by shells4u

Oh the Indian guy ,well in Indian text there are the danivins who the Irish call the Tuatha Dé Danann, an interesting group of people who had flying machines hence them landing on the top of a mountain in Irish myth and in Indian myth Maya danava was an engineer who built tripura, a flying city in outer Earth orbit. The true genetic history of humans is much more interesting then apes. For in truth it is the descendents of these people who a responsible for the pyramid culture on Earth.

Why have you posted this in Ancient and Lost civilisations instead of mythology? You are quoting for the most part total myth with nothing to substantiate it and somehow bringing Noah in and making it clear you believe there were 15 foot fallen angels with nothing to substantiate your belief other than a google image search?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Taken literally, Noah appears to have been an albino.

But folk stories should never be taken quite literally

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Noah a strange child

IF he was real. Considering that the story of Noahs Ark was taken from the Summerians and changed a bunch .. and that it was told and retold for hundreds and maybe thousands of years before being written down ... we don't even know if it's a true story.

In fact, most anecdotal evidence says that the world wasn't flooded a few thousand years ago with only Noah and his family surviving. Human DNA says no. The worlds animals aren't all found on Mt. Ararat and they would be if that's really where Noahs Ark landed. Penguins and hippos and buffalo and kangaroos ... etc ... all should be found there. They aren't.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Noah a strange child

IF he was real. Considering that the story of Noahs Ark was taken from the Summerians and changed a bunch .. and that it was told and retold for hundreds and maybe thousands of years before being written down ... we don't even know if it's a true story.

In fact, most anecdotal evidence says that the world wasn't flooded a few thousand years ago with only Noah and his family surviving. Human DNA says no. The worlds animals aren't all found on Mt. Ararat and they would be if that's really where Noahs Ark landed. Penguins and hippos and buffalo and kangaroos ... etc ... all should be found there. They aren't.

Now listen to yourself. You bring in anecdotal information after bashing the Hebrews for depending to much on oral history. LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Logarock
You bring in anecdotal information after bashing the Hebrews for depending to much on oral history. LOL

Well ... I guess the DNA is not really anecdotal. Science DOES say that, according to DNA, humans have been around for much longer than when NOAH was supposed to be here .. and having 3 sets of adults doesn't have a big enough gene pool to repopulate the planet from. DNA info - discussing back to Adam and Eve - but the DNA discussion still applies There is no way that the entire population could have reproduced as much as it did, and as healthy as it did, from 6 adults from the year 2350 BC. Then we have civilizations around the world flourishing and being uninterrupted by a world flood. Etc etc ... but you get the idea.

Anecdotal ... Look at a map of Turkey and tell me if you see kangaroos or polar bears where Noahs Ark was supposed to land. None there? It didn't happen. That's the common sense anecdotal that is there for anyone to look at ...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by uncommitted

Skulls with 25% extra cranial volume is a little unusual don't you think? 25% extra brain mass would probably equate to higher IQ and bigger head usually sits on a bigger body.

edit on 25-9-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

LUXUS

Skulls with 25% extra cranial volume is a little unusual don't you think? 25% extra brain mass would probably equate to higher IQ and bigger head usually sits on a bigger body.

No, that's pseudo science at work. Given the amount of times such things have come up on ATS that could be through various physical conditions or even through binding. Neither equates to a higher IQ.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Logarock
You bring in anecdotal information after bashing the Hebrews for depending to much on oral history. LOL

Well ... I guess the DNA is not really anecdotal. Science DOES say that, according to DNA, humans have been around for much longer than when NOAH was supposed to be here .. and having 3 sets of adults doesn't have a big enough gene pool to repopulate the planet from. DNA info - discussing back to Adam and Eve - but the DNA discussion still applies There is no way that the entire population could have reproduced as much as it did, and as healthy as it did, from 6 adults from the year 2350 BC. Then we have civilizations around the world flourishing and being uninterrupted by a world flood. Etc etc ... but you get the idea.

Anecdotal ... Look at a map of Turkey and tell me if you see kangaroos or polar bears where Noahs Ark was supposed to land. None there? It didn't happen. That's the common sense anecdotal that is there for anyone to look at ...

There is a theory out there about this. That Adam and man or Ishi while certainly DNA compatible were made separately or constructed differently. Adam was given the directive to "subdue" the earth which was very populated at the time with Ishi. After the fall of Adam and Eve they had to leave their enclave and go out into the world and live with the rest of mankind as they lived.

This theory goes on to explain the reason for such wide spread flood stories among all the tribes has to do with Noah taking 7 persons of all the main race types on the voyage with him. As you may know Genesis gives a 2 of some types and 7 each of the other type.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Noah was ALBINO.
edit on 26-9-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

LUXUS
www.sacred-texts.com...
In Noah's time the only others that were known to have similar features were the watchers (the fallen angels) and their hybrid offspring ie the demigods/heroes of old eg hercules.

Perhaps I don’t know my bible quite well. Or I don’t know it at all. Could you please help out by referring to the chapter/verse in the Holy Bible that says Noah was 15 feet or 12 feet tall?

LUXUS

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Gen 6
The Sumerians called them anunnaki, note in the image below the height of the anunnaki in comparison.

Noah was however found to be good and pure in his generations (genetics) so was saved.

Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Unusual skulls with larger cranial volume have been discovered and there are those who say some discovery are being withheld from the public, true or not we can never answer.

Nowhere in the bible are “the giants in the earth” or “the mighty men” or “the men of renown” ascribed godhood.
If you consider an artistic representation of a Sumerian king being large is size compared to the representation of his subjects as a indication of Annunaki = Giants, I am sorry to say you lack the basic idea of artistic concept or creative license. If it is in the same vein, you would call the below representation as one showing an Annunaki based on your convoluted reasoning of Annunaki=Giants.

I wish there was some logical thought process over here.
Noah =12 feet /15 feet
Since the holy bible mentions
“Giants of the Earth” =Noah
Giants of Earth = off spring of Sons of God , Annunaki = G0ds.
So the logic says Giants of Earth = Annunaki Since Noah = Giant, Noah = Annunaki.

This is Seriously convoluted logic without a shard of evidence.
Then comes the malformed skulls. How in the whole hell is a malformed skull logically connect to Noah? Or giants? Just because the skull was large in proportion when compared to a normal human??? Ever heard of Hydrocephalus?? Doubt it. Or you might have heard of it but conveniently ignored it cause it is so passé and a Annunaki skull would be more the new age hooey that you like.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

uncommitted

LUXUS

No, that's pseudo science at work. Given the amount of times such things have come up on ATS that could be through various physical conditions or even through binding. Neither equates to a higher IQ.

Did you watch the vid of the guy who works in the museum explaining about the differences in the skulls?
BTW binding WILL NOT increase cranial volume!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

FreedomEntered
Noah was ALBINO.

IF he existed at all ... that is the most likely explanation for his appearance.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

The image you posted is of a giant statue being pulled into position, the clue was that it has gangs of men pulling on ropes bound to the statue and its on a sledge.

edit on 27-9-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

In these royal records the sovereign is made large for emphasis in my op.

edit on 27-9-2013 by Logarock because: n

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join