It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bohemian's Gravitational Rhapsody upon String Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If you haven't seen it already... a physics grad student recently released an excellent cover of Bohemian Rhapsody. He's the star so I'll leave it to him. Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

That is really cute.
Thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!! I practically squee'd in a most unmanly fashion when I heard the video. This almost renders the entire landfill of wasted terabytes a forgivable transgression of virtual memory. Almost.

Gotta go watch it again. Someone give this guy an applause! As for myself, I present a plate of cookies:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

That there is awesome!

He killed it, totally killed it! That's SERIOUS smarts! Feynman would have been so proud (and probably have played bongos on the track, if he had been invited/alive).

Consider my flabber, well and truly ghasted.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

summerbreeze.ddp
That is really cute.
Thanks for sharing

Glad you enjoyed it!

AfterInfinity
Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!! I practically squee'd in a most unmanly fashion when I heard the video. This almost renders the entire landfill of wasted terabytes a forgivable transgression of virtual memory. Almost.

Gotta go watch it again. Someone give this guy an applause! As for myself, I present a plate of cookies:

Yeah... the sheer quality of presentation alone makes it worth it. When combined with the clever use of the subject matter it just gives me that warm feeling in the center of my gut.

Well... the warm feeling might also be from eating those cookies too fast!

TrueBrit
That there is awesome!

He killed it, totally killed it! That's SERIOUS smarts! Feynman would have been so proud (and probably have played bongos on the track, if he had been invited/alive).

Consider my flabber, well and truly ghasted.

I was really skeptical when it was sent around at work as I'm pretty jaded about covers. I had to offer a mea-culpa and consider my jaded self cracked open again just a tad.

Feynman playing bongos would have made it impossible to top. At least in the Physics Music Industry.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Glad you enjoyed them!

new topics

top topics

join