It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reveal yourselfs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Does any one know when aliens will land in a public place and revele them selfs to us
i hope it happends in my life time

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hey,

I don't know about landings but...

...Heres a good one though, they like to show themselves to the public a lot, so if you live in america, it's a good clear sunny day, and your a good distance form a military base, then get your camera out hang it around your neck and watch the skys all the time, just remember to rest your neck every so often or you'll damage it, you could always sit on a roof and just gaze and gaze on and on...hehehe my style of relaxation...lol

Phoenix

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Heres a quote which you don't have to believe in:

New topic: When we land, it will be to demonstrate that we come in peace and that we are aliens. We have been trying to provide more visual evidence of our shuttles, especially over Western America. However, there have been an unusual amount of clouds and rain that have limited our exposure. We shall continue our flights over those parts of Western America that are not close to military bases. Please watch for us and report to the local newspapers our sightings. Please try to take pictures and get the pictures published on the internet and in the small newpapers that are not controlled by higher authorities. We shall rejoice in any progress that is made in getting our presence known to more people. That is my message for this morning.

From site: www.starshipcapricorn.org...

And the message is on the Message Page on Nov. 12th.

Phoenix

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
well thank god i live in western america lol. i hope they publicly show themselves too, hopefully with some good intentions

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If they do exist, I can't blame them for not "going public".

Hell, I'm human and I don't like our society, the mainstream mass of people and our current direction.

I'd imagine an alien civilization would see us either as feeble and destructive, or feeble and easily manipulated.

Or both.

Puff on that a bit.

X

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I've already landed dude.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If you want to be optimistic See MY THREAD HERE

[edit on 14-11-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Why would they fear the military, if they are so advanced as to travel inter steller one would think they would have the technology to avoild what they would considder primitive detection tools (radar, sonar, I mean we can hide from them, they definitly can) but also, they would have the technology to defeat us w/o massive violence.

I donno if this is the correct thread, but I have had to think this every time I hear of the military and alien crashes, I tend to think, if they are so advanced, how does anyone think we coud capture one (if they don't wanna be seen) and how do we have any hope of defeating even one?

BTW of cource they want to be seen, again, if they have the technology to travel as they do, they for sure have the technology to hide from us, no doubt.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Assuming there's a reason for all actions that "they" take. (For that matter assuming that they exist and visit us but anyways)

And by "showing themselves" they want to be seen, then why not just land all over the place?

See, they must have a reason for not making direct contact.

They very well *could* fear our military, just not in the way you are thinking of. What if they are such a great, and kind species, that they fear that a military confrontation would result in OUR termination?

Or, they could have no fear of us whatsoever. Maybe they are very militant, but advanced, maybe they took the earth hostage millennia ago, without firing a shot.

Or they are just peaceful observers/ cosmic experimenters that want to see our primitive reactions to various stimuli over the ages.

Indeed, assuming there's a reason for all actions "they" take, the real question becomes "What is that reason? Should we fear that motive?�

Our current convetion can't really answer that. Just guess.

X

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Xatnys]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
hey
yeah i want to see aliens just land and show themselves and i hope it happens before i die

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
that would be the coolest thing EVER

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sexygeek
Does any one know when aliens will land in a public place and revele them selfs to us
i hope it happends in my life time

Here's what investigator Robert Hastings believes:
www.kbcitv.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I strongly believe that there already here.You probably see one every day!
.Some alien races are reported to look human. Also some can shapeshift such as the reptilians.....

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
If everyone wanted it we could all pressure the governament to tell us all about ufos and alien related stuff that they cover up we just need a powerfull leader.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

If everyone wanted it we could all pressure the governament to tell us all about ufos and alien related stuff that they cover up we just need a powerfull leader.

to bad nobody listens to people like us when it comes to ET's or paranormal
stuff, they all call me crazy and make fun of me like " oh look its adam here he comes" and when i pass by them they are all like "oh no adam an alien (demon, vampire, etc) is trying to kill me!!" I wish an alien really did though

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I know of one who walks the streets of Phoenix,

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by konartis96
hey
yeah i want to see aliens just land and show themselves and i hope it happens before i die

Don't worry, you will.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

All you have to do is to support the Disclosure Project (www.disclosureproject.org...)
I have stopped supporting Amnesty and Hunger Relief programs (except www.hungersite.com because it only requires a mouse-click) and now I'm supporting Disclosure Project. If they succeed world hunger will end shortly. Those who do not understand my statement, has not researched The Disclosure Project enough.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_ham_demon

to bad nobody listens to people like us when it comes to ET's or paranormal
stuff, they all call me crazy and make fun of me like " oh look its adam here he comes" and when i pass by them they are all like "oh no adam an alien (demon, vampire, etc) is trying to kill me!!" I wish an alien really did though

People throughout time has always been persecuted for "thinking". You are a brave individual, be proud. The cross you may have to bear is heavy, but you would not be choosing this path if you did not have the strenght to do so. I salute you.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well that zetatalk lady,Nancy,whos had abit toomuch coffee,i personally think,claimed that the greys and others will reveal themselves in 2003.Oh yea!that was lastyear.I dont see any aliens,do you guys??

The nazcas claim that these aliens will reveal themselves in 2012,this was found when a group of explorers went to research on these cultures at there ancient pyremids in central and south america.They found various drawings on the walls and also a huge stone circle with writing around it.When translated it discribed the time of eclipses,disasters and ofcourse the time when there alien beings written on their walls will reveal themselves.The most strange thing about this was that when they went to explor some of the incas ancient buildings,they found that the incas predicted that the end of the world will be at 2012.

Nostrdomas(excuse my spelling)predicted the end of the world wil be at 2012.So maby all this might mean the introduction of the aliens.I dont know but i hope this information will help.

note this is my on opinion!

new topics

top topics

join